Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy (3330 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice smile..sweetface wink
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by acidtalk: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
chelseabmw:
Ladies & Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies,specially in the first 15 minutes ............. Matured Answers Pls smiley

You need a matured answer but unfortunately your question is immature and the believe it is coming from "an old".

This same topic has been created more than 1,000,000 times on nairaland.
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Orunto: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
The Foundation of their backyard, the tintillating juicy appearance of the backyard and the two frontal hills like antenals exposing the message from the backyard. For Guys, their heights that always make ladies imagine the length and shape of the pendulum inside their pants. Ladies like Guys to be taciturn and look bluffing. Buhari will fail with women 'cos he is loquatious. That's why he would singlehandedly abolish the office of the First Lady and get a black eye from his wife. GEJ will succeed with ladies, pretty ones, anyday anytime 'cos he is taciturn. And ladies of Substance adore him and drink wine with him and not Goro with a Fulani herdsman.
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Tymax(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
dorlapoh20:

Noooooo bald head oooooo and mouth compound by beards
lipsrsealed
Hehehe Banky na fine boy na. Okay, what about Majid Michel, that ghanaian actor?
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by moneytalks86(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
I lyk gals dt r rude & arrogant.... by d tym am done panel-beating dia emotions ehnnnn

honestly I luv it whn dey smell gud + dimples
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Tekzyflex(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
I love chicks with a little bow leg,gap teeth and lovely dimples.
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by lordfalcao(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
jingh:
personality.
gals are weird, how can you know someone personality for 15minutes, some dont know what is personality.... I GIVE UP
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by chelseabmw(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
zicoraads:
The size of her breasts
Her face
Her skin
How curvy she is

Then later...how she talks and how intelligent she is.

lmao!!! Bad guy
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by jingh(f): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
lordfalcao:
gals are weird, how can you know someone personality for 15minutes, some dont know what is personality.... I GIVE UP

personalities

A set of qualities that a person distinct from others.
an assume role or manner of behaviour.

I love guy dat dress maturely ( manner of behaviour )
Handsomeness (it distinguish every guy from a crowd or group of guys.

So Mr too know.

Don't give up on yourself yet.
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by jingh(f): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
lordfalcao:

lordfalcao:

personalities

So Mr too know.

Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
His luk and his hi..
Den his stuff
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
MissShakira:
His luk and his hi..
Den his stuff
Ok..now i know how to prepare my Cv..
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tymax:

Hehehe Banky na fine boy na. Okay, what about Majid Michel, that ghanaian actor?
now you are talking grin
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
Ok..now i know how to prepare my Cv..
Lo
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Tymax(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
dorlapoh20:

now you are talking grin
grin ladies sha.
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tymax:

grin ladies sha.
what! what i do? cheesy
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by lordfalcao(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:

personalities

So Mr too know.

must you qoute me up to 3times?
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by jingh(f): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2014
lordfalcao:
must you qoute me up to 3times?
cus ur last quote is degrading and intimidating to me Mr lecturer
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by lordfalcao(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
cus ur last quote is degrading and intimidating to me Mr lecturer
intimidating?? They always say am intimidating.. #SMH
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by SkinnyDude(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
kindness/kind gesture
like this strange girl in my school who gave me zobo and biscuit when i was hungry...
guys, good girls dey o!
Re: Will Love To Know What Attracts You In A Lady/guy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Her facial looks and bossom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Dey Play With You Again ( Cc ) / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 6 / (18+pics)two Girls Rape Boy In Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.