Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Apple iPhone Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Apple iPhone Thread (16733 Views)

Xiaomi Is The Apple Of China / PHOTO: Who Bit The Apple Logo / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Djcn: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2008
Really long posts by naija guys, ve been busy backing up to my capsules and watching TV cos i gat just some few days in here.
There was this Project by a 16 yrs old Japanese guy creating some wonderful gadgets implementing multi-touch tech (on TBS) while we are here envying capacitors and sensors that form the basis of the iphone.

@Ex, It's quite unforshunate that you easily forget the contents of your previous posts which sometimes are in outright contradiction to your later posts or even those yet to be posted.

A point of correction: reuters doesn't feed VOA and CNN as CNN retract its contract with reuters more than 18 months ago. BBC have a partial contract with Reuters doesnt feed up to that % that u claimed.

Even if we accept the claim that reuters ("your new best friend"wink feeds news agency like CNN and the likes, you had previously dismissed reports by these news agency when we discussed other issues. Brother, Your approach to issues can sometimes be incongruous.

Now to reuters, this was the a report from them yesterday on Apple Inc, hope you ll enjoy. http://www.reuters.com/article/apple/idUSTRE4BT4IL20081230

Well, it is ridiculous that you searched the entire WWW and couldn't find other reports on Nokia and it's implementation of Linux, the story is a very long one and i cant start give an exegenesis into all of that.

http://www.nokia.com/A4136001?newsid=1274570
http://www.nokia.com/A4136001?newsid=1185531
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05/21/nokia_not_linux/
http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/?p=347

The NYT (US) and Guardian (UK) also gave us some hints on this issue but can't remember the exact issues.
I hope that will end all the tiff, squabbles and contretemps on that issue.

In as much as i try to be objective in my posts, it's a fact that some of your points are incontestable, while in others you are just being opinionated and hell-bent.

Dreamsy and Jane are cousins of mine who lives in Cupertino, California and just came around to chill out in Naija, "Apple fans they claimed", we read your posts together and they have this to say "The guy is fantastic and whimsical, but he lacks the panache to prove the nitty-gritty of Apple's products". Hope you dont mind their reports.  grin

The mac will be celebrating its silver Jubille xt yr  cheesy, dont want to talk much on comps here but lets see what the conference has in store for us come January.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2008
@Djcn. don't mind them. because them manage buy refurb iphone person no go hear word. meanwhile na only game them de use the thing play.
apple fan my ass. tomata fan nko? abi na apple airconditioner them be sef grin
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2008
@djcn

So because your cousins come from Cupertino I'm  like expected to say "ah, their opinion matters", right? Look, obviously you and flyuche share an inexplicable hatred for apple and while I consistently state the reasons for my choice you on the other hand love to jabber inanely and paste the opinions of blogs and pass them off as your own. Apparently I can't convince you and neither can you I, so let's just end this here and now because it's becoming boring.

I shall stick to my apples, you muggles and mudbloods stick to whatever bakes your bread.

Note: once upon a time naijafan, who I consider one of the greatest brains on nairsland, walked in essentially the same shoes (albeit with more finesse than you) as you and your sidekick are now treading in, and ever since he got an iPhone he has seen the light.

Cheers and so on.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2008
flyuche:

@Djcn. don't mind them. because them manage buy refurb iphone person no go hear word. meanwhile na only game them de use the thing play.
apple fan my ass. tomata fan nko? abi na apple airconditioner them be sef grin

Every forum has a resident pr1ck. In light of the above we can safely point out nairaland's.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2008
Ex infernis. . . I know it's 'Inferis'. . .and nt 'Infernis' . . . . .but since u guys talk so much 'bout games. . . . . I decided to call u that. . . .,, wanted to name ur 'infernus' . . But decided to leave it at 'infernis' . . . . . . . . . . . . , dont worry, u'll tend to adapt. . . Someone brilliant like u woun. .t expect me 2 waste my.precious time . . Pickin' out word's incoherent words 4rm ya post. . . I'd might ask ya 2 grow up, . . . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2008
Flyuche. . . God didn't place everyone in a wealthy home. . . . . .'break down' .*nt evryone was born with a silver spoon*. . . . . . . . .so if u walk into a mart. . .with #150,000 in ur hand. . .u'll buy whateva u like . . Some would see thd Iphone as a complete waste of time and resources and some would see it as a dream come true. . . . 'll be bk l8r guys . . . . .i've gt thin's 2 do. . . See ya'll after . . ' u know what' . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2008
@tboss

Call me what you will, substance runs deeper than a net handle. Afterall what's in a name?

Meanwhile for those iPhone 3g owners with the 2.2 software don't fret; the baseband has been unlocked. Yellowsnow goes live in a few hours.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by logica(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2008
apparently the Yellowsn0w will support 3G 2.2 as well.

first hint was:

this when converted to ASCII characters is "vtaber 61060174". "vtaber" is ROT13 for "ignore". 61060174 refers to a post on the forum. u can do the rest of the sherlock holmes tip.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2008
@logica

I did try ROT-13 on vtaber and the returned cypher was indeed "ignore". That blog post number is "the man from delmonte -he say yes!". Like those dudes found out, baseband 02.28.00 is unlocked. Update on the blog.

By the way I'm Toxic Fumes on the comments.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by logica(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2008
lol. they didn't find out. they were told, albeit cryptically. the post no 61060174 had stated it was not possible 2 unlock 2.2 OTB (bb=02.28.00). therefore ignoring it means,
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2008
I'd suggest u guys walk ur way in2 church. . , . . . 'll see ya'll at 2009
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Djcn: 6:04am On Jan 01, 2009
Hey! we're not terrorists.

Maybe you can send us an iphone 3G as gifts to prove a point cheesy wink

So should i start teaching u now or something.
Some Guys in PH already gat their phones unlocked.
If i should help you, i'll charge $99 dollars.

Out of here, Go see something on CNN
Goog morning Nigerians
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Djcn: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2009
Apple is known for keeping its under their clutches.
Well, thanks to a set of guys who like me loves freedom. All they do is to make sure everyone is free. They first jailbroke the phone and now unlocked for your use.

Jailbreaking is the term used when you take the iPod Touch (or iPhone), which is normally locked down tight to prevent any third party applications from being installed on it and you break into it and modify it to allow third party applications. In a sense you break it out of being locked up 'in jail' (hence the name).

Jailbreaking is certainly not authorized by Apple. In fact, they've put a lot of effort into stopping people from doing this. They have locked down the OS on these devices very tightly, and provided no documentation on how to access the OS or write applications for it. However, despite this, hackers have been able to not only break into the OS, but to figure out how to write applications for it. I am truly impressed by what they have been able to accomplish.

Jail breaking tools.
http://www.iphone-hacks.com/downloads/category/19

And now with the just release “yellowsn0w Cydia package “, the long awaited software to unlock the iphone 3g. It becomes easier unlocking ur iphone. That means you can use your iphone with any carrier.

01110110 01110100 01100001 01100010 01100101 01110010 00100000 00110110
00110001 00110000 00110110 00110000 00110001 00110111 00110100 00100000

The binary trash posted above "simply" means the software can work with already jailbroken phones.

unlocking tools.
http://www.iphone-hacks.com/downloads/category/17

Well, just like some of the guys who did all of these tweaks, i don't own an iphone. while one of them prefers the Android stuff, One says he die with the symbian line of products.

Please note that the installations of these softwares is at your own risk.
True Apple Lovers should respect Apple and it's policies
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2009
Djcn:

Apple is known for keeping its under their clutches.
Well, thanks to a set of guys who like me loves freedom. All they do is to make sure everyone is free. They first jailbroke the phone and now unlocked for your use.

Jailbreaking is the term used when you take the iPod Touch (or iPhone), which is normally locked down tight to prevent any third party applications from being installed on it and you break into it and modify it to allow third party applications. In a sense you break it out of being locked up 'in jail' (hence the name).

Jailbreaking is certainly not authorized by Apple. In fact, they've put a lot of effort into stopping people from doing this. They have locked down the OS on these devices very tightly, and provided no documentation on how to access the OS or write applications for it. However, despite this, Naughty Boys have been able to not only break into the OS, but to figure out how to write applications for it. I am truly impressed by what they have been able to accomplish.

Jail breaking tools.
http://www.iphone-hacks.com/downloads/category/19

And now with the just release “yellowsn0w Cydia package “, the long awaited software to unlock the iphone 3g. It becomes easier unlocking ur iphone. That means you can use your iphone with any carrier.

The binary trash posted above "simply" means the software can work with already jailbroken phones.

unlocking tools.
http://www.iphone-hacks.com/downloads/category/17

Well, just like some of the guys who did all of these tweaks, i don't own an iphone. while one of them prefers the Android stuff, One says he die with the symbian line of products.

Please note that the installations of these softwares is at your own risk.
True Apple Lovers should respect Apple and it's policies

this is absolutely, horrendously, unforgivably WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!

jailkbreaking opens the entire filesystem WITH ROOT PRIVILEGES ONLY! jailbreaking IS NOT A PREREQUISITE FOR INSTALLING OFFICIAL APPS!

jailbreaking ALLOWS modifications to the filesystem by giving root privileges. these modifications ALLOW unlocking and installation of custom packages.

official APPS from the appstore and Ajax webapps DO NOT NEED JAILBREAKING!!

Jailbreaking is not authorized by Apple, but Apple is not doing much to prevent jailbreaking otherwise they'd change the root password from ALPINE to something else. in fact, jailbreaking benefits them as it allows the appeal of the iphone to last longer.

best jailbreaking tool is Quickpwn.

and Yellowsn0w IS NOT RELEASED YET!!!

Djcn:

WRONG AGAIN!!!

the binary above means "vtaber 61060174". vtaber is ROT13 cypher for the word "ignore". ROT13 means "rotate by 13 places", which is a substitution cypher. for example in ROT13 your name Djcn is qwpa, in binary that is 01110001 01110111 01110000 01100001

therefore the binary logica gave above means "ignore 61060174".

61060174 is a blog post on the devteams's blog titled "the man ffrom delmonte-he say YES!. that post warned 3G iphone users NOT to upgrade to the 2.2 firmware because the 02.28.00 baseband was then NOT software unlockable by yellowsn0w.

now theres a yellow sn0w update that does unlock 2.2/02-28-00, therefore "ignore 61060174" means "ignore that post, go ahead and update your iphone 3G to 2.2".

please get your facts straight.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2009
Ex. so whay's my name in binary terms? grin
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2009
d0uch3bag
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by cabali(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2009
This retard uche has not mention anything technical all his over 400 posts. Ex, why bother. U know u can only do so much to educ8 a dunce.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2009
cabali:

U know u can only do so much to educ8 a dunce.

so true, so true. evolution left some cavemen behind but in the true spirit of humanity i think it behooves us to integrate fellow homo sapiens, insufferable as they are. i do not derive any pleasure from this but i'll do my part in bringing Fred Flintstone up there into the light, even if he's kicking and screaming. for someone who chases and clubs his dinner, its not easy but its for his own good.

even the unwashed heathen deserve a chance at civilization too, don't you think?

may this here new year be a happy one.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by texazzpete(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2009
@flyuche
There's something sad about someone going out of his way to run down what he does not own or understand. You could not afford an iPhone 3G, so the only way for your soul to be at peace is to seek out articles thatreassure you you aren't missing much. Hence your 'crusade' here.
Naturally, since you do not play video games yaou blather on about 'games being for children'.  grin

Kinda like you going on DEf Jam forums trying to persuade everyone why your woman is so much hotter than Beyonce, while throwing darts at a Jay-Z poster in your basement.  grin

I'm almost tempted to buy you an iPhone out of pity, put you out of your misery.
Almost.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2009
@Texazz

Flyuche has a partner in utter cluelessness: Djcn. see his silly posts above when he was waxing lyrical about PH boys unlocking 3G, some fictitious group called Naughty Boys who he credits as the first to jailbreak/unlock the iphone and write apps for it. then he tops it up by completely mucking up the binary clues logica gave above without even knowing what it all meant.

clearly, these *blank* guys dont know diddly about the iphone, OS X, or Mac but prefer to argue with those who do. im tempted to say i dont think either of them has ever seen an iphone talk more of actually holding one.

sh1t, they *blank* *blank* better get real or shut the *blank* up!

maybe we ought to really get Flyuche an iphone, even a "hamburger refurb". that'll keep in sync with his social standing.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by texazzpete(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2009
@bosstdiamonds

is this

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fjGcQBXFR8[/flash]

possible on your Symbian phone?
a
@Inferis
Leave Djcn alone on the 'Naughty Boys' thingy. Seun's nairaland word censorship turns h'ackers into 'Naughty Boys'. lol
Kinda like Sony's Ps3 Home censoring 'Hell', so 'Hello' turns to '****o'. Lots of puzzled guys out there wondering why people they meet have ****o in their speech balloons.
Also censored in Home ar the words 'Jew, 'Christ'.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2009
@texazzpete

aha! no wonder if i try to type "Flyuche" it sometimes appear as "blockhead".

EDIT:

darn! I'm BLOWN AWAY BY THAT VIDEO!!! see physics!

just downloaded it!

UPDATE: Yellosn0w is out. seems a few people are having problems with it, and im just updating my phone. cant go back now.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Djcn: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2009
@Ex, u always claim to know too much, and i certainly look forward to what u have to offer out off nairaland. If you don't know something you can zip up your 32.

I dont want to be scooped into a labyrinth and gratuitous delibrations of your impulsiveness, precipitateness and impetuosity on the iphone and its hacks.

This will only be a squandered, ravaged and atrophied use of my time.

You shouldn't expect me to giving you a chronicle of the whole story cos it seems you're just in the middle of somewhere, cant understand a simple post or just choose to be blunt.

The Dev Team had earlier announced that anyone hoping to unlock their iPhone should NOT upgrade to the official 2.2 release. They finally succeded in jailbreaking ver 2.2 and so retract their statement. What is yor ranting and raving about.

Quickpwn was the first generation iPhone unlocking tool, Apple did plug the exploit which allowed the unlocking with a recent software update. Hence, the need for their announcement. Yellowsn0w, as the unlocking tool has been christened is now able to do the damage.

You are just making an unnecessary tautology and i wonder why you want to show yourself that way.

What do you understand by third party applications?

what do you understand by the simple term "Jailbreak"

You fail to explain why we should use ROT 13 in the decryption process cos ROT 13 is not the only cipher out there.

Perform a ROT13 and ROT47 operation on these codes below. very simple

%96 "F:4< qC@H? u@I yF>AD ~G6C %96 {2KJ s@8]
: 2> 8@:?8 E@ A@DE @? ?2:C2=2?5
␁[t 4][t 5]␁[t 4]^@ \0[t 5] ␁

now using an RSA encryption with and without padding give me the keys of these two codes
hf and `_b

i hope the exercises are not boring.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by texazzpete(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2009
@Djcn
1. The 2.2 Jailbreak has been out for a while now. what the Devteam has been working on is a software unlock for the iPhone 3G. You imply that a 'recent software update' had plugged the exploit, whereas no update till date has closed the exploit used in the first gen iPhone. At least i assume you're referring to the first gen iphone because prior to now, no software unlock method has been available for the 3G.

You may want to do some more research before calling out Inferis.

Djcn:

They have locked down the OS on these devices very tightly, and provided no documentation on how to access the OS or write applications for it.

So what do yo call the Appstore apps and the iPhone SDK? Isn't the SDK a means to develop third party applications for the iPhone? Developers using the SDK swear that it's far far far more accessible than most out there.

I think you need to fully grasp a topic before you start arguing about it. a
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2009
@djcn

you're still hopelessly wrong on ALL counts.

i don't know what " scooped into a labyrinth and gratuitous delibrations of your impulsiveness, precipitateness and impetuosity.   .   .  will only be a squandered, ravaged and atrophied use of my time." means, i'll assume it can't be good.

so, you say: "The Dev Team had earlier announced that anyone hoping to unlock their iPhone should NOT upgrade to the official 2.2 release. They finally succeded in jailbreaking ver 2.2 and so retract their statement. What is yor ranting and raving about."

firmware 2.2 was jailbroken almost the week of its release, which is some while ago. you're obviously confusing jailbreaking with unlocking, which are two different things though unlocking sometimes needs jailbreaking.

the reason the devteam retracted their statement was because they initially said yellowsn0w would work only on 2.1 baseband. later they updated the code to work exclusively on the 2.2 baseband; hence the retraction and binary clues.

you say: "Quickpwn was the first generation iPhone unlocking tool, Apple did plug the exploit which allowed the unlocking with a recent software update"

WRONG, OF COURSE.

if you mean quickpwn was the first iphone unlocker then you are wrong. quickpwn was never the first generation software unlocking tool; that honor belongs to iphonesimfree, which is a paid unlock. then comes devteam's AnySim. after that came ziphone which was nothing but a frontend for the iboot exploit. then came bootneuter. in fact, quickpwn just recently acquired an unlock ability via an embedded bootneuter a few weeks ago.

wrong also that Apple blocked the unlock patches; bootneuter patches on baseband are permanent until the baseband is updated; which on the iphone 1st gen Apple hasnt done since 2.0.

quickpwn is not related to yellowsn0w; quickpwn is a generally pwning tool for iphone 1st gen, iphone 3g and ipod touch. it unlocks ONLY iphone 1st gen. yellowsn0w on the other hand unlocks ONLY iphone 3G on 02.28.00 firmware for now.

therefore yellowsn0w is the first 3G software unlock, and has nothing to do with Apple fixing any exploit since there never was an exploit to begin with until now.

you say: " You fail to explain why we should use ROT 13 in the decryption process because ROT 13 is not the only cipher out there."

I'm not taking credit for what i didnt do. the original code was in ROT13 so don't blame me for that.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2009
Ex. you  failed and always inexorably fail to prove that Djcn is wrong. your point lies in your weak  assumption that Djcn does not understand what he reads about the iphone. you do not belong to any team working on the iphone, you just scavange the web for stories pertaining to the Iphone, read and feels you only comprehend the the story better. read your own posts, you only seem to be corroborating his own points. english.
i see evolution is really turning you into a pea brained sapien.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Djcn: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2009
@Tex, i don't actually like directing my posts to an individual especially when we are of dissent views. i know what i post on any forum, and much more imperative is the fact that i understand a subject before making posts or else i save my keypad and that's why you don't see my posts everywhere.    

Ex,is a pious, santimonious and a smug believer in whatever he believes. He falsifies data for his venal and egotistic posts which can be misleading. I dont belong to such cabal and as much as possible right the wrongs.

Now, what's the big deal if someone says the iphone is a toy, a game or something and you believe that's not, must you resort to affronts and insults to prove your point. That is puerile and babyish to say the least.

I've praise the iphone for its applications and it holds nothing more. It cannot serve my basic needs and if you feel it can do you better then you haven't tried your hands on other stuffs(locked) or you keep to your opinions.

For answers to your questions, peruse the dev team blog and interviews. I only made a copied what they said. If you don't mind i can provide u with a superguide for the iphone and so i know what i'm talking about.
I had snipped pages, but they seem to be too large.

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/67797811/dont-eat-yellowsn0w
http://www.yellowsnow.net/

@EX, pls take a while to re-read you posts, it sometimes contradicts itself and i wouldn't know where to place your level of understanding. ur brags takes u nowhere, I reiterate, the yellow snow is out and u can download ur yellowsnow from

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/
goodies to u all.

Spent too much time here today, i'm out of here.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2009
Ex. your vocabulary is rich but 99% of the time you make no sense.
Tex. nice video. see what a grown man sit down to do on a phone. kai!
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Djcn: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2009
@fly dont mind him
His actions can only be best described as a sheer, unmitigated and utter assumption of contemptuousness and presumptousness, psychological miasm and myalgic encephalomyelitis(CFS)
I remain arrière-pensée.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2009
and the coward flees with his tail between his legs.

@flyuche

i HAVE proven him wrong, he has proven me right, and is yet to prove me wrong. and to further prove him wrong:

what you gave:

%96 "F:4< qC@H? u@I yF>AD ~G6C %96 {2KJ s@8]
: 2> 8@:?8 E@ A@DE @? ?2:C2=2?5
␁[t 4][t 5]␁[t 4]^@ \0[t 5] ␁

is utter rubbish, not any code known to man. you want to pass it off as code but sorry its rubbish. it lacks any syntax, structure, pattern and relationship found in any software code. therefore its made up garbage, like most of your post.

my vobabulary is rich but i dont make sense? you mean[b] " sheer, unmitigated and utter assumption of contemptuousness and presumptousness, psychological miasm and myalgic encephalomyelitis(CFS) I remain arrière-pensée, . ."[/b] does?

you guys are so full of it.

meanwhile im waiting for either of you to prove me wrong. dont just give links that are old, say something that sounds remotely smart, if not factual.

and dont tell me yellowsn0w is out, ive downloaded and installed and can confirm its not working with MTN, Glo or Etisalat.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2009
@Ex he just gave you a dose of you own poison grin
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2009
@flyuche

kindly give an example of where and when i posted rubbish code.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen / Pls How Do I Use My Bb As Wireless Hotspot???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.