Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama (3562 Views)

Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by tswagg007(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
One of the things that I set out to research about President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is why some of his critics describe him as being clueless. And as I struggled to fix that name-tag on him, I discovered that his road construction projects in diverse places do not validate that name tag.

Then another critic roared this phrase like thunder, "Na road we go chop?" And I showed him the fact that shows how President Jonathan had revamped the Nigerian agricultural sector to the extent that we now export Rice as a nation he hushed his aggression. Then one student asked me this, "Sir, if this clueless President did all that for farmers what did he do for students as a former University don?" And I reminded him of the fact that shows how this "clueless President" had built and revamped more Universities than any other Nigerian leader within his few years in office.

And just before I could finish my last sentence, one other critic prompted me with a new question. He asked, "...but how come our economy is nose-diving under this clueless President," and as I chuckled at his remark I answered like this: "...If that was true, the Nigerian economy would not have been referred to as the "NUMBER ONE" economy in Africa." I even took time to remind him of the fact that that was the first time Nigeria was to be accorded that status...a status that was duly recognized and accepted by all the other African countries.

And as that fellow raised the issue of traffic jams, I pointed him to the great work Mr President is doing in the area of the Nigerian Rail System as an alternative route of transportation...I even had to show him some pictures to see for himself. Then his wife wanted to know what this clueless President had for the feminine folks...And I was quick to show her how this President had appointed more women to head very strategic parastatals more than any other Nigerian President at any time.

And gradually my once antagonistic friends lowered their tones in a more convivial gesture and whispered this question: "But what about LIGHT? What about electricity? What about power?" And I reminded them of the fact that with the PRIVATIZATION of the power sector, it will no longer be business as usual! And suddenly one of them joyfully interjected me with this remark: "Now, I see why we don't have to change this working and wining team." "But what about the issue of Boko Haram and security?" she asked!

"Well, Boko Haram is only doing the bid of their paymasters who feel that no other Nigerian, except them can rule us...but as soon as Mr President gets elected again, they will get used to the idea that Nigeria belongs to everyone of us...And not just that...they will also know that every Nigerian can aspire to the highest office in the land regardless of religion, tribe or region...And that is one more reason why we must vote in Mr President for another four years." I said.

Then one young girl asked me from the little crowd that was now forming, "But sir, with all of these achievements, why do some people still refer to Mr President as being "clueless?" And I told her that I don't know...but if I could hazard a guess, it might just be because Nigerians have not been used to a President who is not into a lot of noise-making and 'gra-gra.' This one is gentle, allows freedom of speech, obeys court rules and even empowers INEC to conduct free and fair elections all the time!

"Wow!!! That seems to make sense...Thanks for this prep...We now know...And we will spread the news around for everyone to hear...GEJ till 2019!!!."

And "Nice" was all I could say...So, what do you say? "Is Mr President really a clueless President after these achievements in the midst of a very hostile Boko Haram distractions?" You tell me! God bless Nigeria!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by Young03(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Didn't av to read the post just to be the ist to comment....oga barrack.

THANK U SIR 4 remindin them..
Dancin skelewu...Fp timz

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by bulakos: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nonsense all this rubbish utterance will not deter me from supporting change....................Sai Buhari...come 2015

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by herald9: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
So America knows they call him clueless?

Diariz G....lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by mperoakeem(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
d last tym i google... Obama and GEJ top clueless president
Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by Change007: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na how much dem give dis guy o who is as clueless as his imaginary friends and their sponsors. He never evidenced or buttressed any of his assertions.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by chikeorji123(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
U can be an opposition but when u notice a nice job done by your opponent praise it..otherwise u ended up becoming ,-witchcraft..

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by chikeorji123(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
U can be an opposition but when u notice a nice job done by your opponent praise it..otherwise u ended up becoming a witchcraft..

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by gbengress1: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ur heading is misleading. Nothing like a quote from Obama. U just showed your level of cluelessness just like ur oga jonah

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by pacesetter939: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
What else do you expect from GEJ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by LRNZH(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
That's why GEJ could never achieve the following
https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-unreleased-pwc-audit-report-what

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by suwailad(f): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
wow there are really nutcracks on nairaland. you mean someone with a brain wrote those lengthy trash with a deceitful title? Desperation at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by Juliaann(f): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
GEJ till 2019

no vacancy in aso rock

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by Lobolintin(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
WHY DO SOUTHWASTERNERS PREFERE BADLUCK BUHARI TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN?

LET WHICH EVER THEY CHOSE FOLLOW THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN TILL THE TENTH GENERATION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by SirHouloo(m): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Passing through Lagos-Ibadan, Lagos-Ore, ibadan to Ilorin, Ilesha through Akure, I feel the nature of our roads are changing.
As per not meeting up with his promises, only God can fulfil all His promises.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by princeandex: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2014
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

Buhari use BBC because a lot of people in the north use it as a source of information.
my source is more credible than yours; mine is BBC, yours is Youtube video
Please know your source, you can bee misinformed by even a mad man on youtube.
BBC has a reputation to protect, therefore, credibility is key.

I hope NIgerians will bypass religious/sectarian bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI
LRNZH:
That's why GEJ could never achieve the following
https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-unreleased-pwc-audit-report-what
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

Buhari use BBC because a lot of people in the north use it as a source of information.

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by princeandex: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2014

masterpower:

LET WHICH EVER THEY CHOSE FOLLOW THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN TILL THE TENTH GENERATION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Obama ??

Where did he say what he said ?
Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by HzRF(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2014
pacesetter939:
Kindly name 1 president, gov,senator, Rep, chairman, councillor that fulfilled all promises he/she made during campaign
Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by menesheh(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Link
Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by princeandex: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2014
pacesetter939:
VOTE for BUHARI

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by princeandex: 3:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Juliaann:
GEJ till 2019

no vacancy in aso rock
Buhari was a former head of state, a retired military General. I will be an illiterate to believe he has no educational background to reach the height of his career.
However, let’s assume Buhari does not have those certificates. REMEMBER: Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Les Wexner, David Geffen, David Greene, DeWitt Wallace, Keymmon Wilsons, Russell Simmons, and Bill gates have no college certificates, yet GREAT ACHIEVERS.
GEJ and his wife (Patience) have certificate and presented it. Yet GEJ in his words “Stealing is erroneously reported as corruption.” And his administrations cannot nip the problem facing Nigeria. His wife graduated from the same university he had a PhD from. Yet she cannot speak good grammar. “My fellow widows… etc”
GEJ has 6 years already, but his achievement(s) [if any] cannot speak any volume for him. Pickin wey be 6 years suppose done dey waka and talk (meaning: a 6 years old child is expected to have the ability to speak and walk). The lack of GEJ achievement leads to his supporters and team resulting into fake blunder like; Buhari has no certificate. Buhari says his certificate is with the military secretary. This is true of any former General. If he is lying, GEJ is the President; he can order the military to produce that. I guess he is clueless.
Obama faced same thing in America about his birth certificate. It is not new, great leaders have few places that people can attack them because of incredible achievements. Thereby, cheap ruse and religious/sectarian bigotry is the only way to get to them IF the populace are vulnerable as in the case of Nigeria.
I am not attacking your views. Even though your views are not true about Buhari, I respect them. You are an individual and you have the right to utilize your mind, be it in sane or insane way BUT it shouldn’t affect the peace of others. GEJ lack of action is killing people, BOKO HARAM are on the march while the ill equipped military are on the run.
I really hope Nigerians eschew/avoid/bypass sectarian/religious bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI.
This is the only time in history that many Nigerians even preferred to be Ghanaians and Nigeria is currently sending refugees to Niger and Cameroun. It’s really a shame.
BUHARI is the CHANGE THE NIGERIANS NEEDS.
VOTE FOR BUHARI

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by princeandex: 3:25am On Dec 30, 2014
masterpower:

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by princeandex: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2014

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by tomakint: 4:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Juliaann:
GEJ till 2019

no vacancy in aso rock
You can say that again!!! Tell them anywhere you go that we now have a President who can show them the thing......GEJ till APShit e-rats grow some brains!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by clemzo101(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Yoruba people ve bin traitors since 1900
masterpower:

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by M4gunners: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Person wen dey pushe Chicken, na him get fall while the Chicken will win d race.GEJ till BUHARI call his boys to order.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by Flets: 6:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Only enemies of Nigeria and their foot boko soilders oppose a working government.

There is no stopping GEJ, No vacancy in Asorock.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Then what is he?
Re: GEJ Is Not Clueless- Barrack Obama by PassingShot(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2014
The problem now is that GEJ himself knows that he is clueless. So?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! / Watch Video: From The Deadly Robbery Attack At Lekki Lagos State, Nigeria / First Female Governor Produced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.