Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,192 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model (6431 Views)

Nigerian Fled To Australia & Became A Successful Model Jailed After Police Lu / Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! / Michael Jackson’s Son Have A Skin Disease? Prince Jackson's Health Issue Noticed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by yemisisi: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by TrishaP(f): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2014
I think I've seen her in one of this musical video by eminen, Guts over fear. At first I thought it was just painting.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by fr3do(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Vitiligo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by DesChyko: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Yep.. We call it a skin disease because she isn't like the others.

While she's just different.

To majority of the human race, being special means you're weird.
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by davinero(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Who cares if its a skin disease or not? Its part of her making nd she's making cool cash with it.
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by stanisbaratheon: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2014
wow
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Skillfullulu(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2014
It's a skin disease tho but u guys shouldn't talk about it like it kills.
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by tammyboy1(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2014
She's stil more beautiful than most *skin disease free* naija girls who bleach and become brighter than their future

7 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2014
There is ability in any form of "perceived" disability. cool

I prefer her to those desperate bleachers. grin
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Natasha2(f): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2014
she's really brave and beautiful kiss
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by StevinMorgan(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Please if you have skin disease go and treat it oh.. Don't think anybody in Nigeria will have your time and sign you, You will just die grin
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by kowalski: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2014
wow
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by KKImoh: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Please if you have skin disease go and treat it oh.. Don't think anybody in Nigeria will have your time and sign you, You will just die grin
idiot like u
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Diznie(f): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
wow...looks like paint
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Her name's Chantelle,I watched her on the American Next Top Model...
She wasn't friendly with her fellow housemates...I didn't like her in the show...but I really admired her courage to participate in the show.....I commend Tyra for picking Her too,and not looking at her skin disease..

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by REB3L(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:
I think I've seen her in one of this musical video by eminen, Guts over fear. At first I thought it was just painting.
NAaa ,that was rihanna painted to look like that.
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Eastherbunny(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
To be special means different. That all have to say
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Dreyl(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
She's still better than some girls i know here on Nairaland.
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Chizzy20(f): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
i luv her courage, dats y one ve to stop thinking in terms of limitation nd start thinking in terms of possibilities.
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
She still luk great,if na Nija naw no agency will lik 2 sign her
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by englishmart(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
she looks more like a rainbow
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by misshoree(f): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dreyl:
She's still better than some girls i know here on Nairaland.
shocked.

That's too harsh
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Janeify(f): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
She's hot.
She's got ability in her disability
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
She is cute and brave.
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by TrishaP(f): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
REB3L:

NAaa ,that was rihanna painted to look like that.
Maybe you should watch the
video again
]
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by REB3L(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:

Maybe you should watch the
video again
]
Yeah,just googled it
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by hayoakins(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
If you can only dream it, pursue it, you will achieve it.

FEAR is man-made and mind-made
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by culjane46(f): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
tammyboy1:
She's stil more beautiful than most *skin disease free* naija girls who bleach and become brighter than their future
. 9cant stop laughing

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:

her name is SIA
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by braindamage(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:
That was Sia on make-up
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by Mathematical(f): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
BRAVE GIRL..
Re: 19-year-old Girl With Rare Skin Disease Becomes A Successful Model by adeyemi91(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow... Blessing in disguise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Sets Internet On Fire With Sultry Maternity Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows What She Wears / See The Nasty Photo Of Joro That Is Causing Comotion Among Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.