Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Use Whatsapp On Ipad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Whatsapp On Ipad (1108 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp On Ipad by Frankicent(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2014
WhatsApp Messenger is an instant messaging and social networking app. that operates under a subscription business model that runs on smartphones. such IOS,ANDRIOD ,BLACKBERRY,WINDOWS PHONE,SYMBIANS AND NOKIA S40 MOBILE... Ooo just miss to mention AN IPAD. You mightbe thinking why didn't i mention and IPAD on the list? The reason is the iPad and iPod touch, even thoughthey feature 3G SIM card slots for the Internet, they still don't have WhatsApp working because, of incompatibility with the device..Not to worry, there is a method you can use to get WhatsApp installed on your iPad or iPod and use it without any issues.BEFORE I PROCEED I NEED YOU TO GET ALL THIS MATERIALS DOWN.1:AN IPHONE2: AN ITUNES ON YOUR COMPUTER3: A WINDOW OR MAC COMPUTER4:AN APP CALLEDI-FUNBOXWHAT I"L SAY IS GET A DIFFERENT SIM FOR THIS I WILL ENLIGHT YOU MORE KEEP READING...Step1: goto iTunes they iTunes store,and type WhatsApp into the search field. You'll see WhatsApp Messenger in the iPhone apps list, not under iPad. Don't worry. Click to download the iPhone version (where it says Free)

Step2: Installed theI-FUNBOXon your computer.

step3:read here http://dageniusblog..in/2014/12/how-to-use-whatsapp-on-ipad.html

Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Ipad by ncpat(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Who told you that whatsapp is not compatible with IPad, Whatsapp is for sale on IPad and is available on U.S ITunes store. Register as a U.S resident and fill in your u.s details with your phone number and credit card number and see if whatsapp will not appear on your IPad where you will be require to purchase it. That was how whatsapp have been making money from users of Ipad. And the process you are talking will get iPad users that are not technical to have problem in using their iPad.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Ipad by Frankicent(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
ncpat:
Who told you that whatsapp is not compatible with IPad, Whatsapp is for sale on IPad and is available on U.S ITunes store. Register as a U.S resident and fill in your u.s details with your phone number and credit card number and see if whatsapp will not appear on your IPad where you will be require to purchase it. That was how whatsapp have been making money from users of Ipad. And the process you are talking will get iPad users that are not technical to have problem in using their iPad.
technical yeah.... that's why I made the post easy to understand.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Airtime With Your Mobile Phone: ACCESS & FIRST Bank Account Holders / Solarin Is The World's Most Expensive Android Smartphone / 'godless' The Malware Threatening Android Devices Right About Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.