Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,672 members, 7,858,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Please Someone Help With This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Someone Help With This Dream (599 Views)

Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream / Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Help With This Dream by saddler: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Please Someone Help With This Dream by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
saddler:
Helo nairalander, I have been greatly disturbed by this dream which has been persistent for some time now.

For the past one year now, I have been dreaming of always fighting with my mother. At first, I ignored it thinking it was a random dream and do not really have any meaning in reality. But I was wrong. It continued.
At times I would dream of me and my mum using dangerous weapons to fight each other, inflicting wounds of various degrees on ourselves. other times, it would be a very heated quarrel/argument in a public place. Most times in the dream, I would resort never to have anything to do with her again why she would do the same. On some occasions, my only junior sister would be on her side.
I cannot count the number of times I have had this dream. The last one I heard really disturbed me and I knew for sure that there is something more to the dream. In real life, my mother is the most wonderful gift God gave me. if not for her, I believe its either I would be dead by now or living a low life. she took care of me at a very tender age when my father deserted me; she took responsibility of my education to secondary level and has always been there for me.
I later had a reunion with dad who sponsored my tertiary education. Even though my dad sponsored my tertiary education, he has always told me that my mum is the reason for his attitude towards me. this is because, my dad is very rich. He has refused to help me the way he helped other children from his second wife. he took them all abroad and raised them to a platform where they are doing well now. He has made me to understand albeit indirectly that helping me means doing my mum a favour and this is probably true as there is no way I will be very rich without helping my mum. All that said, the major point I am bringing from this is that he said it to my face that mum is evil and if I want to make it in life, I should do away with her. I have asked him why he said that but he has kept it to himself. I also asked mum and she attributed the statement to hatred resulting from the quarrel that led to their breakup.

So now this dream, seems to repeat itself and there was a night I dreamt it twice
pls someone who has understanding of dreams should help out. Is my mum whom has been my greatest gift in reality the same in my dreams? or is there a unique meaning to " mother" symbol? or better still what is the meaning of this dream
there is a thread for interpretation of dreams in the religion section ... u should get some advice from that thread.

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Hebdo: French Cultural Centre In Niger Set Ablaze / The Mystery Of Prayer Revealed 3 / Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.