Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) (26455 Views)

PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / REBUTTAL: I Wonโ€™t Probe The Military - Buhari / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
story 4 d Gods. if u want to know go and join SSS
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
All the posters above me are so foolish

they talk as if buhari have not contested for the same position before and submitted certs

weda u like it or not
#GMB 2015!!!

Like when you reapply to a school for admission you tell the admission board, am sorry I can't supply you any documentation since I did that in my previous applications? Na you smart pass cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by chiefololade: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
We gave Jonathan a country in 2011, he divided the country, now he wants another mandate to divide it further. #NigeriansSayNo #Change #APC
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by datbay(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Are you asking us? Follow Buhari on Twitter and ask him.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by san316(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Say what? what had he been using all these years?

GMB o, and how co.e your original certs are with the army? I thought they only collect photocopies. please get it before February 14 iioiioi.

For now sha

GEJ. till..... no way!!!!

Osibanjo 2015 till GMB submit his certs.

2 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by femi1410(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ok
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by agabaI23(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Make photocopies General. That's all we need. That's easier than getting affidavit from a court.

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
blemon44:
buhari knows that he is a failure

perfect!

2 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by horladmejy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
They have turn us to a cartoon....ur certificate military board!! na who get am? U or military? wetin e dey do for dere? Go collect am and present it naa...or e lost or e Dan burn with fire...leme help u with a better excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by kay10: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Get the certificates and present it
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by bokohalal(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
INEC should have copies of his certificates. Not first time he is contesting for the Presidency and not much, if anything, has changed since for the General, educationally.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by XRAY21(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:
I don't get , is it unretrivable ?

I smell lies .

The abok.I no go school the lie say it is with the military
Go and collect them
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by akinvest(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is the man claiming to fight corruption in Nigeria come 2015, now, he( Buhari) couldn't present his credentials
before all Nigerians to see, meanwhile, corruption starts from fake identity.

3 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by rayopt(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
safarigirl:
Please which Mod is responsible for posting the same news with different title on FP?

Shey ogogoro dey your system? We've read this news already, same goes for the Jonathan salary own. Abi is someone trying to appease mulitple people?

Dat 'sumone' can only be a tan-paid troll nawni

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by XRAY21(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:
I don't get , is it unretrivable ?

I smell lies .

The abok.I no go school the lie say it is with the military
Go and collect them

Check most aboki in military police CD etc most can hardly spell therr name so so connection .do and bring it o

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
All the posters above me are so foolish

they talk as if buhari have not contested for the same position before and submitted certs

weda u like it or not
#GMB 2015!!!

Ehen!

Where then is the certs he submited in the previous elections?
He took them back to the military?

4 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
How many times will this thread make front page?
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by appini: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari must have used them to borrow money from the bank.

Sadist, he think all nigerians are cows that he can be deceiving with his open teeth; he should go and meet Tinubu to forge one for him.

2 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
In the North where I am from we don't believe in education(boko therefore we Haram it). We believe in Sharia and kill**g

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by obynoses(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
The poster who called others fools is a bigger idiot which is taller than fools. If he has contested before and so fuckn what? It is needed now so let's see it. Nobody says he didn't go to school but I suspect that he had poor grades out of his poor performance in school and we don't want such failures. Do you know if he actually presented it in his past contests? Doesn't he have photocopies? In fact we don't need mirrors to see what is tired around the wrist. Something is definitely fishing. So he must show us before February let's see the academic pedigree of who we are voting for.

6 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by sammyj: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
We all are in the same Nigeria under one Federal Government including INEC, let them confirm from the Military, Chikena!!!
jose556:
the military my foot. He is an influential man. If the documents were with the military like he said they are, all he need do is pull his strings and the next thing you know, there are his documents. But...
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by otunbadan(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
starlingslimnet:
He who meddle in an argument that is not his is like someone holding a dog by the ear.
Here where i'm browsing from we only mind our own Buisness

And how did you become first to comment?
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Jaglieski: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wait oh.....photocopying machine Don finish for Nigeria....
So u mean say GMB no see place make photocopy of him certificates for the WHOLE Naija...
Kai..... your lie suppose get season 2

7 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by luckyman1010(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is it compulsory for him to bring it by hand?some people that comment on this issue are senseless and nonentity,let the INEC go for verification now, don't you know that military things are different? Well Na u Sabi.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by IVORY2009(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na be only military the certificate dey with, what of the one wen dey with police nkor?
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by gbodimowo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
This headline is pdd
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by callmenow: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Will NL who support Buhari, try and assist Buhari. We remember Chicago an Toronto certificates. We want to see Buharis school certificate. We want to see his certificates from India and UK as well as USA. I have been informed by an insider that he failed his Indian and UK courses. I will give Buhari and APC seven days before going to court to disqualify Buhari. We cannot be ruled by one who deposed affidavit for the real thing. We want the #realthing. Fresh air. We will beat certificate forgers, wherever they are.

6 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Cutesexy1(f): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
ok
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by DaBullIT(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=15pt]Some of you despite being very influential and connected still had to go back to your secondary school for your WAEC Results

My point being making a call / using influence may not necessarily bring about the immediate solution you all are clamoring for

Besides, His M.Sc was issued in USA , if he doesn't have the Original certificate yet, he'll probably have to request to have it sent to him in Nigeria and even that takes a while a certificate earned in the early 70tees may not be at the top of the school's drawer , Think well before making sentimental comments
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by callmenow: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
He must produce his certificates for verification. If Jonathan and others produced their credentials, then Buhari must produce his. We do not want certificate forgers. Call to action. We need transparency. We want the #realthing

luckyman1010:
Is it compulsory for him to bring it by hand?some people that comment on this issue are senseless and nonentity,let the INEC go for verification now, don't you know that military things are different? Well Na u Sabi.

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by appini: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
bokohalal:
INEC should have copies of his certificates. Not first time he is contesting for the Presidency and not much, if anything, has changed since for the General, educationally.

If you are not updated, you will be outdated.... Buhari don't have anything positive to contribute to this day Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by kenny987(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
This kind story...hmm. I just hope he actually has d minimum requirement of Standard 6/School leaving cert o! make e no be d more we look d less we see.

if these lazy n selfish legislators had raised d bar on minimum academic qualifications for contesting elections into certain offices we no for dey talk sum kind things now o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos / Anthony Anenih Is Dead! / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.