Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) (26456 Views)

PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / REBUTTAL: I Won’t Probe The Military - Buhari / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by gonon: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
MrNiceGuy5:

Oga, why are you displaying your stupidity here? Whenever you are joining military. they collect all your original credentials and lock it for life without you having access to it. It is only in private and public organisation that they collect photocopy of credentials.

That sir, is a big lie. I am a barrack boy and I have seen my father's ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by iluvpomo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Whatever u say bro.
just stating the obvious, nothing personal. Cheers.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Jwonder(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Krisddon:
Only fools would believe this. I wonder how Buhari thinks every other Nigerian thinks like an average Northerner.
For God's sake! You submit copies of your credentials to your employer not the originals. How can Buhari wake from Daura after drinking soured Nunu and tell us this un-intelligent lies and hopes we believe?
Yesterday: I will probe past corrupt leaders.... Buhari
Today: I will not probe past corrupt leaders
Just saw in the Nation Newspaper this morning: I will not probe Jonathan.... Buhari. What's giving him the confidence that he will win even when an average APCian knows they're are bunch of loser, that's why they put up threats here and there. If they don't win hell will fall... If PDP rigs Nigeria will know no peace just because of the interest of few.
I pity those who see this man as Saint. Just check out what Sule Lamido said about him playing religious card today.
The truth of the matter is that, it's the poor man in the north that wants this dude as their president cuz they see him as 'corrupt free' utter misconception!
Well, Buhari can only win when Osibanjo grows taller than Aki & Paw-paw.

Lmao!!....
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by atlwireles: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
gonon:

That sir, is a big lie. I am a barrack boy and I have seen my father's ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES.

Thank you, cool
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
iluvpomo:
just stating the obvious, nothing personal. Cheers.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Dannidom(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Why al this na? Why is Buhari falling our hands? Because mr Namadi Sambo complaind that his certificates were burnt then he taught it advicable to follow suit. Mehn c'mon we all know that these are al political propaganda. We want change and we want you to kick start that change for us. Lead by example and shun corruption

Sai Buhari
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by mediachirps(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:
Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
So, why is buhari afraid of presenting his certificates?
because he is a failure.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by iluvpomo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op, catarrh full ya brain dats y u slow 4 reasoning!
Sambo said fire burnt his certificates, u didn't ask 'but why' undecidedundecided...

Is dis d first time GMB is contesting? 2011, 2007 and 2003, how was he cleared..?
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by tit(f): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
LouisVanGaal:

Is dis d first time GMB is contesting? 2011, 2007 and 2003, how was he cleared..?

he was cleared by quoropttion!
But now, as Confucius say:
Fresh air blow
Fowl yansh open!

4 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by yudee233: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=WIZGUY69 post=29334570]this is the 4th time buhari will be contesting for presidential sit.
but it's now that it's obvious that he's gonna win the tandroids are making noise.
fear Don dey catch dem grin
BTW.
after 1 year ban am back
So what has he been presenting
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
tit:

he was cleared by quoropttion!
But now, as Confucius say:
Fresh air blow
Fowl yansh open!
Ignored..
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Beync(f): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lies from pit of hell. No emplyer be it govt agency or private can detain original certificates, you only present them for verification while submit coppies for documentation. Lies buhari

2 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by LadyAmaka(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
All these people criticising GEJ, I keep wondering if you have been able to arrange your life and achieve any meaningful thing and yet you are ranting rubbish about a man at the helm of affairs of over 170 million people inluding societal mistake like you people.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Abraham2013(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Imagine how dis thread would hav looked like if it was GEJ dat failed to submit his credentials.

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Abraham2013(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Imagine how dis thread would hav looked like if it was GEJ dat failed to submit his credentials. Dis APC guys 4 no gree person hear word 2day.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by tit(f): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Ignored..

you cannot ignore truth.
that is called living in denial!
grin grin grin

in Confucius voice:
fresh air blow
fowl yansh open!

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by nduchucks: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:
Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.

Some folks are quite brainless. Why would Buhari be afraid to present his certificate? Would he not have produced the same all the other times he contested?
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
tit:

you cannot ignore truth.
that is called living in denial!
grin grin grin

in Confucius voice:
fresh air blow
fowl yansh open!
Ignored again..
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by tit(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
nduchucks:

Some folks are quite brainless. Why would Buhari be afraid to present his certificate? Would he not have produced the same all the other times he contested?

let him present it again.
other people are diligently presenting theirs.
is this how he wants to preside over the nigerian state,
like a pompous overblown empty prick!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by nduchucks: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
tit:

let him present it again.
other people are diligently presenting theirs.
is this how he wants to preside over the nigerian state,
like a pompous overblown empty prick!

I admire your passionate advocacy for Buhari's certificate submission, rather than for the submission of the long overdue audit report regarding the mission $65billion by your oga, GEJ.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by oluwafemi113(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
PDP is no longer Hope for Nigeria, rather PDP is a Disgrace to Nigeria. What a hope without logic. How many times has he been contesting and with which credentials ? Or do you want to tell the world that there was no question of certificates in the Nigerian Army when he prospered from his first rank to his last rank, first appointment to last appointment as he retired. Remember, he was a GOC, a Governor etc. And finally a president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Therefore, with these profile, if you pdp guys commenting are trying to ignore the ideal by giving him any unreasonal title, instead you bear the title, because you PDP sanTAN looked like one from your comment. Bunch of myopic, DPD supputers are hopeless and illogical begin. ..
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by anssy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
jose556:
the military my foot. He is an influential man. If the documents were with the military like he said they are, all he need do is pull his strings and the next thing you know, there are his documents. But...

that general can lie?
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by martvel(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
The man no go school. We are not in military regime dat even a cattle rearer or Hunter will come and rule us. No more lies from Buhari. Nigeria don pass dis level of ruling without credentials.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by neocortex: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari don't have any tangible certificate to present, the fact that he had contested three times in the past means nothing. This only got to show that INEC means business. How can Buhari present the certificates he doesn't have ?
No organization that I know of will seize the certificates both original and photocopies of its member.
Buhari got into the military through the quota system and now it is coming back to hunt him because their is no quota system in winning election.
INEC should please probe further.
Join the train of progress: GEJ

3 Likes

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by zeeek(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wat is d meaning of Boko haram?
Does d cert. Obtained in a western educatnal setting supprts Boko haram's agenda?
Dis appears 2 b a lie,but d questn shld b,Y giv an xcuse dat appears 2 b a lie.
Sending many on a wild goose chase while d main reason z known 2 jst a few.
Many will read but a few wil undastnd.

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Forwetinnah: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:

The fact that he's been contesting for the past how many years is shameful..see where his born to rule mentality landed him, Sambo should be disqualified too. No wonder they've been dragging the Country through filth all these years. Ndi Hausa Fulani. ..make una try well well, is this the change people are talking about??

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by kaluj2: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
I read some comments on this headline and I am beginning to wonder if some of them are actually made by our future youths leaders. Can INEC tell Nigerians how Buhari has been qualifying for his previous presidential race since 2007 or loose their credibility before meaningful Nigerians.
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Forwetinnah: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Op, catarrh full ya brain dats y u slow 4 reasoning!
Sambo said fire burnt his certificates, u didn't ask 'but why' undecidedundecided...

Would you blame them, blame the Hausa Fulani born to rule mentality. Any Aboki can just jump from being a cow grazer to a President. Advice your man to stick to his day job and tend to his 150 cows

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Emisco3310(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

BUHARI is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

By their posts you shall know them!
No wonder ur names is Devil!
Nothing good is expected from you!
Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by jamace(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
MrNiceGuy5:

Oga, why are you displaying your stupidity here? Whenever you are joining military. they collect all your original credentials and lock it for life without you having access to it. It is only in private and public organisation that they collect photocopy of credentials.
You are insulting somebody for what you just exhibited. The way your school gives you your documents that is how the military gives document to personnel, whether serving or retired.
Buhari is a fat liar.

1 Like

Re: My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) by Forwetinnah: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
obynoses:
The poster who called others fools is a bigger idiot which is taller than fools. If he has contested before and so fuckn what? It is needed now so let's see it. Nobody says he didn't go to school but I suspect that he had poor grades out of his poor performance in school and we don't want such failures. Do you know if he actually presented it in his past contests? Doesn't he have photocopies? In fact we don't need mirrors to see what is tired around the wrist. Something is definitely fishing. So he must show us before February let's see the academic pedigree of who we are voting for.

That's why he has Osibanjo as VP...he'll ride on his back same way he did Idiagbon. Would you blame the Hausa Fulanis?? With cut - off marks as low as 0 - 2 in common entrance..how do you expect them to be serious about education? This same person rose to the position of a General in the Nigerian Army?? What a shame??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue / Kassim Afegbua Defects To PDP With Supporters In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.