Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

#We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds (5146 Views)

Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / Seun What Are The Steps U Are Taking 2 Manage Christians And Muslims In 1 Place? / Those Who Have Ears To Hear And Minds To Understand, Let Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
I am directing this letter primarily to our young ones, the undergraduates, fresh graduates and even youth corpers or those into their first employment. Also for the secondary school students if any exist here.

Dear Brethren,

You were born with one of the most wondrous and miraculous gifts that cannot be rivaled in the whole universe. This gift is your mind to think and brain to reason. This is what sets you apart from other creatures, it is what makes you conscious and able to decipher fact from fallacy and truth from lie.

God gave you these gifts because he wants you to be like him, i.e in his image. He wants you to be free, to create, invent, excel and overcome. He wants you to rule and to dominate, to help and to succour. God gave you these gifts to carry out his eternal, precious and blissful purposes right here on earth.

And then they came, those who belong to the evil one. They envied these gifts God gave you , they envied your freedom and hated your independence, they invented plans to bring you into mental slavery, to make you incapable of independent thought and reason, to cage your minds like a bird and make your brain a decorative component, totally useless like a Zombie.

"....some false believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves." - Galatians 2:4

"..We have heard that some went out from us without our authorization and disturbed you, troubling your minds by what they said."- Acts 15:24

These men of darkness started to gradually whisper lies into your ears, they told you things that were contrary to the nature and purpose of that great and mighty God , they troubled your minds with myth and fable. Then they put the fear of their 'god ' into you by preaching things contrary to the true and everlasting gospel of peace.

Then something terrible happened, so terrible it makes me want to yell, scream or even go positively mad ( if there was such a thing ) . You gave these men of darkness your brains and minds on a platter of Gold. You said to them, " here is my brain and my mind , take it, I don't need it any more, think for me, reason for me and I will be just fine ".

The greatest gift God gave to you was now in another man's possession ?? You now became like a dummy, unable to see reason in any logic now matter how reasonable it sounded. YOU deferred all matters of fate and faith to these men, the same ones who started to whisper lies into your minds.

Just when you thought your mind and brain was enough to appease these men of darkness, they came for more, in fact everything, they took also your time, money and even relationships. You became Theirs and no longer yours. They built empires and you were their slaves, labouring from dawn to dusk to fulfil the dreams of another man , to encourage the wickedness that these usurpers carried out against the one and true God.

Now brethren, it is time to TAKE YOUR MINDS BACK, twitter this all over the world, #WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAnd Minds. Do it now. Challenge anything that you are not certain of, anything that does not make sense, anything that makes you sad , unhappy or miserable I say challenge it with the word of God, prayer and research, this is why God gave you a brain and a mind.

2015 is the year of #WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAnd Minds, let the kingdoms of these usurpers and their adherents fall flat on it's face , let their income dry up, let their habitations be deserted and let my people be free.

We have had enough, we want joy , peace and happiness not superstition, fear and hate.

Thank you for reading.

Frosbel.

cheesy

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Read and Share.
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by MrPresident1: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
#WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAnd Minds angry

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
MrPresident1:
#WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAnd Minds angry
cheesy cheesy

Thank you for joining the campaign.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by PastorKun(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
MzNelly:

are you for us or against us ?

cheesy
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
frosbel:

are you for us or against us ?

cheesy

I'm sitting on the fence

cheesy
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ave Satanas. Let there ve light.
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
frosbel:
I am directing this letter primarily to our young ones, the undergraduates, fresh graduates and even youth corpers or those into their first employment. Also for the secondary school students if any exist here.

Dear Brethren,

You were born with one of the most wondrous and miraculous gifts that cannot be rivaled in the whole universe. This gift is your mind to think and brain to reason. This is what sets you apart from other creatures, it is what makes you conscious and able to decipher fact from fallacy and truth from lie.

God gave you these gifts because he wants you to be like him, i.e in his image. He wants you to be free, to create, invent, excel and overcome. He wants you to rule and to dominate, to help and to succour. God gave you these gifts to carry out his eternal, precious and blissful purposes right here on earth.

And then they came, those who belong to the evil one. They envied these gifts God gave you , they envied your freedom and hated your independence, they invented plans to bring you into mental slavery, to make you incapable of independent thought and reason, to cage your minds like a bird and make your brain a decorative component, totally useless like a Zombie.

"....some false believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves." - Galatians 2:4

"..We have heard that some went out from us without our authorization and disturbed you, troubling your minds by what they said."- Acts 15:24

These men of darkness started to gradually whisper lies into your ears, they told you things that were contrary to the nature and purpose of that great and mighty God , they troubled your minds with myth and fable. Then they put the fear of their 'god ' into you by preaching things contrary to the true and everlasting gospel of peace.

Then something terrible happened, so terrible it makes me want to yell, scream or even go positively mad ( if there was such a thing ) . You gave these men of darkness your brains and minds on a platter of Gold. You said to them, " here is my brain and my mind , take it, I don't need it any more, think for me, reason for me and I will be just fine ".

The greatest gift God gave to you was now in another man's possession ?? You now became like a dummy, unable to see reason in any logic now matter how reasonable it sounded. YOU deferred all matters of fate and faith to these men, the same ones who started to whisper lies into your minds.

Just when you thought your mind and brain was enough to appease these men of darkness, they came for more, in fact everything, they took also your time, money and even relationships. You became Theirs and no longer yours. They built empires and you were their slaves, labouring from dawn to dusk to fulfil the dreams of another man , to encourage the wickedness that these usurpers carried out against the one and true God.

Now brethren, it is time to TAKE YOUR MINDS BACK, twitter this all over the world, #WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAnd Minds. Do it now. Challenge anything that you are not certain of, anything that does not make sense, anything that makes you sad , unhappy or miserable I say challenge it with the word of God, prayer and research, this is why God gave you a brain and a mind.

2015 is the year of #WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAnd Minds, let the kingdoms of these usurpers and their adherents fall flat on it's face , let their income dry up, let their habitations be deserted and let my people be free.

We have had enough, we want joy , peace and happiness not superstition, fear and hate.

Thank you for reading.

Frosbel.

cheesy

I LOVE YOU and I pray that all those who truly seek God will be emancipated and set free
#wearetakingbackourminds and brains

3 Likes

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
bisous:

I LOVE YOU and I pray that all those who truly seek God will be emancipated and set free
#wearetakingbackourminds and brains

Thank You.

One thing I do not claim to know or have , is the whole truth. My main objective with this article is to ensure that we understand the need for leaders of Christendom to release their members so that they can start using their brains and minds to think and reason and let the Holy Spirit talk directly to them and not through a pastor.

In fact many pastors are standing in the place of Christ in the life of many believers, and hence the believers cannot hear from God directly, instead they listen to a lot of nonsense being presented as truth from pulpit.

This is why there are over 40,000 denominations and confusion in the church because Ichabod has been written on this mad man institution.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
frosbel:

Thank You.

One thing I do not claim to know or have , is the whole truth. I am after is for the leaders of Christendom to release their members to start using their brains and minds , to think and reason and let the Holy Spirit talk directly to them and not through a pastor.

In fact many pastors are standing in the place of Christ in the life of many believers, and hence the believers cannot hear from God directly, instead they listen to a lot of nonsense being presented as truth in the pulpit.

I understand your point frosbel I once idol worshiped a Pastor who almost destroyed me in the name of deliverance including wanting to sleep with me ,thank God I still had some common sense to decipher that he was an agent of darkness am thankful to him though but for that experience I would still be in the flock of sheep being fleeced

5 Likes

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Seun, kindly allow this article make the FP to emancipate our people before 2015.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by shdemidemi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Interesting campaign.

1 Like

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Elkewwty(f): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
hmmm...really touching.

Thank you for this @frosbel

1 Like

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by PastorKun(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
frosbel:

Dear Brethren,

Thank you for reading.

Frosbel.

cheesy

Maybe you should create a facebook page and twitter handle for this campaign. wink

1 Like

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Atigba: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
I hereby join this campain
#we re taking back our brain and mind.

1 Like

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm not a christian but I am joining this campaign because it resonates with what I'm basically about!
#WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAndMinds

2 Likes

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Elkewwty(f): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by herald9: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
#WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAndMind angry

1 Like

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
PastorKun:

Maybe you should create a facebook page and twitter handle for this campaign. wink

hmm, will have to be with a new untraceable account smiley
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
xcapizt:
I'm not a christian but I am joining this campaign because it resonates with what I'm basically about!

Thank You.

smiley
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by idumuose(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Your teachings here have opened my eyes.And them i asked my pastor about tithing,asked him some pertinent questions like

Priests don't pay tithe in the old testament.He agreed with me,i then told him that i will no longer pay my tithe cos i am also a priest.

He was furious and tried In vain to twist the scriptures.He could not even defend the scriptures he quoted.

He said tithing is a revelation God gave him and so on...

The fact is frosbel is doing a good job here,i may not agree with some of his doctrines,yet he is doing a fine job here.

He is very reasonable and courageous and does not follow the crowd.

To this i say #WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAndMinds

3 Likes

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by troy20(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
#Wearetakingbackourfvckingbrains#
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:
Your teachings here have opened my eyes.And them i asked my pastor about tithing,asked him some pertinent questions like

Priests don't pay tithe in the old testament.He agreed with me,i then told him that i will no longer pay my tithe cos i am also a priest.

He was furious and tried In vain to twist the scriptures.He could not even defend the scriptures he quoted.

He said tithing is a revelation God gave him and so on...

The fact is frosbel is doing a good job here,i may not agree with some of his doctrines,yet he is doing a fine job here.

He is very reasonable and courageous and does not follow the crowd.

To this i say #WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAndMinds

Nice to hear and I am happy you do not agree with everything I say because I may not be entire correct on all topics. As you found out, the crux of the matter is we need freedom to voice our opinion which may be contrary to the church establishment , without any repercussion such as slander, dis-fellowship, excommunication or even death which was the case in the middle ages when tens of thousands were killed and burnt at the stake for daring to question the church establishment.

There is only ONE Master and we are all brethren. Many Pastors are inadvertently acting as middle men between believers and Jesus and cutting out God completely from the equation , when there should be only one mediator who is Christ.

I should know from my over 15 years + in churches such Apostolic faith, deeperlife, rccg, victory church ( satellite town ) and all manner of fellowships. It was always the same thing, Pastor was right and the congregation had to fall in line or fall out.

Well, there is a new wave of Christians on the Internet ( millions ) fighting against this madness and very soon a lot of fake churches will be empty with their MOG forced to go and get real JOBS. That day is coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't get it who took your brains and minds to start with

definitely the Op is high on something always contradicting scriptures on deity of Christ,hell etc with his carnal reasoning . cool

1 Like

Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bidam:
I don't get it who took your brains and minds to start with
definitely the Op is high on something always contradicting scriptures on deity of Christ,hell etc with his carnal reasoning . cool

Rather it is you who does not understand scriptures.

Let this campaign for freedom for the young ones continue without your derailment.

It's not for me, I was freed 3-4 years ago cheesy
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
frosbel:

Rather it is you who does not understand scriptures.

Let this campaign for freedom for the young ones continue without your derailment.

It's not for me, I was freed 3-4 years ago cheesy

Then you need to answer the question. Freedom from what exactly?
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
You can't take your brain... with typing it here.
You can't take back your brain... looking back.
You can't take back your brain...when you don't wanna use it.
You can't take back your brain...when you don't know what it is meant for.
You can't take back your brain... when you won't adore it.

Taking back your brain is a choice and there are consequences... are you ready to face them ?
You might be called an Antichrist , Blind ,Child of the devil , ... and that you don't have the spirit of God in you etc. Your family might turn down on you.

#WeWantToUseOurBrainsAndMinds then

#WeAreTakingBackOurBrainsAndMinds.
Re: #We Are Taking Back Our Brains And Minds by shdemidemi(m): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Bidam:
Then you need to answer the question. Freedom from what exactly?

Help me ask the people's freedom fighter who wants to take people's mind from mere elements and charlatans to the devil himself. From no tithe to no hell nor heaven, from wisdom embedded in scriptures to errant knowledge from the world and from a natural mind; from the Word of God which he sees as partially true to the unsure word of Frosbel.

If I do not have a guide that is infallible, I will soon guide myself, for I will have to do so after all; I will have to be correcting the blunders of my guide perpetually, but I am not qualified to do that, and so I am worse off than if I didn’t have any guide at all. Sit down, reason, sit down, thoughts, and let FAITH rise up….Romans 10:17…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Religion A Hoax? - Watch the "truth" about The Greatest Story Ever Told / What Is Faith Really? / It's OK To Question Your Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.