Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) (38663 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Legendoscar2: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
I said it before and I will say it again. This style of campaign is good but it must not start and end in Lagos oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by ahnie: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Birds of same feathers.....All na wash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Ayekotoo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:
Tomorrow now, they will send kai and τ̲̅ђe rest to chase them out from where they get their daily bread without providing any alternative means!
Who are ♈όϋ deceiving?
The masses votes ♈όϋ in, at the end ♈όϋ will favour the rich that did not exercise their vote on election day!
..someone should tell me, how many wealthy men come out to vote!
...♈όϋ guys should stop these cheap propaganda abeg!
Shut up! Did you see them selling on the roads? did you see them obstructing the motorists? No. I know u are anti- law which has made your country under-developed. You need orientation!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by oluemmakay(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
How good will it be if this is all about preaching the Gospel of Christ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by TYlicious(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Boli's all I see! grin
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by rhymz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
As far as I am concerned, this guy is a joke. He had better take it easy with all these secondary school boy campaign before he gets shot or maimed in the process. He is trying too hard to get the SW votes to the point he is making himself look childish. Has anyone noticed this guy is a loner. Most of his campaign efforts are done without any of the key party leaders involved, like they don't want to be seen with such a clueless guy. The more he tries, the more he comes off like some hypocrite, did he preach Jesus like this when he was pastoring in Banana Island. Na wa for this kind desperado o.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by femikay149(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
sammsimm:
Wahala dey ooo. Seh na only lagos pple wan vote 4 u
Journey of a thousans miles begin with a step

How do u eat an elephant a bite at a time

Lagos is the first step be Patient

35 states to go

D Campaign train juz start

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
orobs93:
Please I am not against any body or individual. But I love my country and I am a person of truth...not because you are able to eat rice morning and eat eba and soup in the evening,and because you have a car dat you repair everyday or because you can on generator from 7 to 12am...and you open your mouth and say yes the government is working...my brethren you can eat 3square meal containing protein vitamins carbohydrate and other food nutrients,my brother you can have light for 24hrs without interuption oh,my brother that your car with good roads your car can stay without any repairs..oh...my brother I say it is possible..our people are suffering..i knw it is all man for himself..but the truth is that some of us are really suffering...we need a good leader a good leader is what we need if we don't come together we can't achieve this good and corrupt free Nigeria we all crave for let us stop fighting ourselves and tell ourselves the truth...if we can all come together with one voice I don't see how they are going to defeat us...the vioce of the people is the voice of God..we cannot make another mistake I beg una even if you don't like urself atlist pity your next neigbor wey neva chop abeg...Amen Ishi Allah.
Oh My GOD, your post just made me cry... you are 100% correct

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by adeko2: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
I love this man, hope when he gets there he would not hesitate to associate with the average person in this country. Bringing new dimension in nigeria politics, the average man has a say in nigeria. wink shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by chimzy2u: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
This fool shld stop these publicity stunts!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
I hope he's going with stomach infrastructure because Yoruba peeps no de take eyes see that one.
This his campaign strategy is dead on arrival.
Somebody tell this lunatic to be careful before touts brake bottle on his head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by sammsimm(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
femikay149:

Journey of a thousans miles begin with a step

How do u eat an elephant a bite at a time

Lagos is the first step be Patient

35 states to go

D Campaign train juz start

Funny u. He only has 42days to D-day
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by dalkali(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is this supposed to be some sort of campaign strategy?

Am I the only one wandering how these actions (taking selfies, attending shows and meeting market women) adequately builds the political portfolio of the VP candidate?

Moreover Nigeria doesn't revolve around lagos. How about attending tv shows highlighting and discussing challenges and how the Buhari administration if voted in would tackles such challenges.

IMO, APC is setting up itself for failure just the same way CPC did with regards to campaign strategy and execution.

Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by freshness2020: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Shut up! Did you see them selling on the roads? did you see them obstructing the motorists? No. I know u are anti- law which has made your country under-developed. You need orientation!
Shut the F-up! Are ♈όϋ so blind that ♈όϋ can't see what Ūя̲̅ demented and deluded party is doing?
Is paining ♈όϋ ba, come to Lagos and see what Ūя̲̅ miserable party is doing to the masses! Before ♈όϋ send kai to kick them off the street, have ♈όϋ provided another avenue for them to survive?
I can see ♈όϋ are an agent of satanic change!
Go look for common sense cos dats what ♈όϋ lack at the moment!
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
We never heard of this man as a pastor preaching the gospel like this.

I wonder what God thinks?

It's like satan taking Jesus to the top of the temple and telling him "all these I will give you if only you bow and worship me"

May God have mercy! These are indeed the end times.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by holums(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Taking campaign to the grass root, gud for d masses but my worry is will they be accountable to d people dat vote them into power...........what d citizens want is gud quality of life, gud security, gud jobs dat will bring 3 square meal on their table, then bridging d gap between d rich and d poor. It's now left for d citizen to vote d most competent person dat d cap fits.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by debojyde(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
I am supporting GMB for president but I do not get this APC campaign strategy. Why is OShibanjo wasting time campaigning in Lagos that is sure for APC in the presidential election. That's like Obama campaigning in California or Maryland . Waste of time. I wonder who the campaign strategist is. He should be campaigning in ondo and ekiti state trying to swing votes. He and Buhari should go hard in the east to take a few states away from GEJ. This internet propaganda with olamide, at the palms, on the bus no make sense at all. It's a waste of time that will not win any extra votes. Their campaign strategist should be educated. I know they are probably doing lots of underground work but so is PDP. And PDP has more money to spend than APC does.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by afbstrategies: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
A very good campaign strategy indeed. You have to let people feel you and that's what Osinbajo is doing. His style is real and authentic, whether you are voting for APC or PDP. We really must be party blind and appreciate good things when we see them. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Fourwinds: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
crazysaint:
Is left for him to campaign to toilet diggers. Will this ever change anything? Because the fact still remain GEJ AND SAMBO TILL 2019. I heard he's a pastor, instead of him to go and face his call as God servant, he dream of becoming nigeria vp. This boat will keep sailing till 2019 no matter what.
God bless nigeria
God bless Gej
God bless even the enemies of Gej.
so because he is a pastor he shouldnt contest to bring about change in dis filty economy abi. Because devil has been cast down to earth so Jesus Christ should face His business in heaven rite.? U need education

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Ayekotoo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:

Shut the F-up! Are ♈όϋ so blind that ♈όϋ can't see what Ūя̲̅ demented and deluded party is doing?
Is paining ♈όϋ ba, come to Lagos and see what Ūя̲̅ miserable party is doing to the masses! Before ♈όϋ send kai to kick them off the street, have ♈όϋ provided another avenue for them to survive?
I can see ♈όϋ are an agent of satanic change!
Go look for common sense cos dats what ♈όϋ lack at the moment!
All I see here is frustration

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by gabazin080(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
I wonder how many souls he would have won for Christ if he had been preaching the gospel like this when he was a pastor and not this campaign because of election.
politicians and there fish brain. let him be voted and u see KAI coming to chase those women.
before u start throwing sticks NB: am not a fan of any party and I don't even vote

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by orobs93(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
sexyseun:
Oh My GOD, your post just made me cry... you are 100% correct

Are you for real?
With dat ur pix hmmm...
Well it beats my imagination that we Nigerians are our own biggest enemies we have just refused to do the right thing.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abused:
BUY THE MOST CURRENTLY UPDATED GSM PHONE NUMBERS DATABASE IN NIGERIA GROUPED BY STATES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS, HAVING THE OWNERS NAME AND GENDER. VERIFIED AND MOST AUTHENTIC PHONE NUMBERS DATABASE IN NIGERIA for your seasons text messages, adverts and campaign purposes. The very recent NCC Sim registration- tested and trusted. We also sell BULK SMS for 75kobo per unit.ROBO CALL for 10naira per munites.
Prices are as follows

50kobo per number (Minimum purchase of 10,000 numbers)

Each LGA for N10, 000.00

Each State for 50, 000.00

Nationwide for 250, 000.00
Offer end wednesday 31st December 2014"HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST"
Call 08034530864 for details

Here are the screenshot below for more details;

Lagos 5,018,051

Agege 453,776
Ajeromiifelodun 296,735
Alimosho 578,157
Amuwo 258,593
Apapa 140,216
Badagry 125,341
Epe 75,673
Eti Osa 198,823
Ibeju Lekki 50,351
Ifako Ijaye 305,890
Ikeja 367,820
Ikorodu 154,080
Kosofe 588,509
Lagos Island 112,806
Lagos Mainland 217,546
Mushin 347,482
Ojo 2
Oshodi Isolo 125,842
Shomolu 246,267
Surulere 374,142
Until you get arrested and jailed you won't stop this business of yours.
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by MrBUN86(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is arant nonsence, if u see Prof. Osibanjo near this market if APC wins make I half.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Pasca07: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Switpal:
And hw does dat change d price of d plantain or d keke fare 4 d common man? He is doing it 4 his selfish interest.
It will change the price of plantain and keke fare for the common man when u cast ur vote for him.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by freshness2020: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ayekotoo:

All I see here is frustration
I shake my head!
Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by Ikenna94: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Only the foolish can be deceived by this cheap humility just because of votes. He tinks dat if people like olamide tell his fans to vote, dey will actually vote for him. Looks as desperate as obama during his second tenure campaign. Dis is not genius but mere nigerian campaign stylle of deceiving d masses and later forget dem. We all know dat even if we all vote Gmb, inec will never allow him win simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by afbstrategies: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
debojyde:
I am supporting GMB for president but I do not get this APC campaign strategy. Why is OShibanjo wasting time campaigning in Lagos that is sure for APC in the presidential election. That's like Obama campaigning in California or Maryland.

@ debojyde

I get your point but Ondo and Ekiti both share the same media market with Lagos. Politicians start from their most comfortable base. It's better for him to welcomed in Lagos than be booed in Ekiti. lol!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Switpal:
Are u a learner?

Please, remind me of one that had happened in the past.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by yemivictor: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
rman:
This is not required for a VP or Presidential aspirant.

Is he contesting to be a governor?

They are taking this too grass-root ish too far

You should cover your face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by kevade: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Good one my able VP. However, I would like you to plan your movements well. Lagos though having a large number of electorates cannot only deliver you guys. Therefore it is important you move to areas like the North central, middle belt and south south. This is to remove the islamist impression people percieve of the party and GMB. The Good LORd/ALLah grant u Guys the strength to overcome the challenges ahead.

GMB/OSIBANJO 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) by funkiebully: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
rhymz:
As far as I am concerned, this guy is a joke. He had better take it easy with all these secondary school boy campaign before he gets shot or maimed in the process. He is trying too hard to get the SW votes to the point he is making himself look childish. Has anyone noticed this guy is a loner. Most of his campaign efforts are done without any of the key party leaders involved, like they don't want to be seen with such a clueless guy. The more he tries, the more he comes off like some hypocrite, did he preach Jesus like this when he was pastoring in Banana Island. Na wa for this kind desperado o.... Lol

My brother, this kind desperado really proved that this midget is so hungry.

Imagine, dude trying hard to prove to his masters that He is hardworking. This is too childish mehn. U hardly see him with tinubu nor buhari, na houseboy Wey dem send message to go scurry for voters.

I admire their Hope, if I hear say GEJ lose next year election make I quench.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.