Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting (1216 Views)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by foxgiovani(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
It was drama at Nelrose hotel, Asaba on 24th December as wife coincidentally meets husband with another woman at the hotel bar. The man got the embarasement of his life at the Pool side bar. My question now to the women is What would be your reaction if you were in her shoes?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
The wife sure is very stúpid. I mean how stupid can she be. Because the poor dude was flirting; come on hawk.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by foxgiovani(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
TrollMan:
The wife sure is very stúpid. I mean how stupid can she be. Because the poor dude was flirting; come on hawk.
It took the intervention of people nearby from stopping her from breaking the windscreen of the car. The woman in question came to the hotel Pool side with her daughter of about 12 years old.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by dre11(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Am sure the woman came to the bar on a mission
She must have being tailing the husband for a long time and only brings the 12years old daughter to witness the show of shame she and the husband were going to unleash on each other.

So after the drama.......... What now happens
Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxgiovani:
It was drama at Nelrose hotel, Asaba on 24th December as wife coincidentally meets husband with another woman at the hotel bar. The man got the embarasement of his life at the Pool side bar. My question now to the women is What would be your reaction if you were in her shoes?

F00lishness at it's peak.

How many flirtees and mistresses will she fight? She was lucky. Supposing the woman in question was heavier built than her, she would have dealt with wifey. Even the hubby could have beaten her to a pulp out there.

Some women aren't just wise. Respect yourself and deal with him when you get home. Not shouting like a market woman whilst hanging your very dirty laundry in public for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
foxgiovani:
It took the intervention of people nearby from stopping her from [breaking the windscreen of the car. The woman in question came to the hotel Pool side with her daughter of about 12 years old.

Self control is very important.
BTW, What's with women and breaking glass?..
Okay, I just got something to research on.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by foxgiovani(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:
Am sure the woman came to the bar on a mission
She must have being tailing the husband for a long time and only brings the 12years old daughter to witness the show of shame she and the husband were going to unleash on each other.

So after the drama.......... What now happens
While people were stopping her from damaging their family car, the man hurridly drove out from the scene carrying his mistress. So for your question "what happens next, maybe the man will apologise to the wife at home or the woman will apologise to the husband. Lol.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by SAMBARRY: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nawa o.is the mistress involved any of these 3 women? smiley

Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by EfemenaXY: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

Probably the middle one who's too heavy to stand on her own two feet... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by foxgiovani(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Mouth closed

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by SAMBARRY: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

Probably the middle one who's too heavy to stand on her own two feet... cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

they are all big bold and beautiful my dear. Aren't they sexy wink
Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by EfemenaXY: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

they are all big bold and beautiful my dear. Aren't they sexy wink

In their own kind of way, yes.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting by lilmax(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help In The Kitchen Nairalanders / Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? / A Strange But Effective Prescription To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.