Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets (25857 Views)

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by lalasticlala(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
As the 2015 general elections draw nearer, we take a look at the ranking Senators and House of Representatives members who are aspiring to return to the National Assembly ahead of the 14th February 2015 poll.

Senator David Mark – PDP, Benue South Senatorial District, Benue (5th term)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu – PDP, Enugu West Senatorial District, Enugu (4th term)

Senator George Sekibo – PDP, Rivers East Senatorial District, Rivers (3rd term)

Senator Zainab Kure PDP, Niger South Senatorial District, Niger (3rd term)

Senator Ahmad Maccido – PDP, Sokoto North Senatorial District, Sokoto (3rd term)

Senator Smart Adeyemi – PDP, Kogi West Senatorial District, Kogi (3rd term)

Senator Ahmed Makarfi – Kaduna-North Senatorial District, Kaduna (3rd term)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe – PDP, Abia South Senatorial District, Abia (3rd term)

Senator James Manager – PDP, Delta South Senatorial District, Delta (4th term)

Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila – APC, Surulere Federal Constituency 1, Lagos (4th term)

Hon. (Mrs.) Nkiruka Onyejiocha – PDP, Umunneochi/ Isuikwuato Federal Constituency, Abia (3rd term)

Hon. Nnenna Ukeje – PDP, Bende Federal Constituency, Abia (3rd term)

Hon. Ahmed Yerima – PDP, Misau/Dambam Federal Constituency, Bauchi (3rd term)

Source: http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/2015-nigerian-senators-reps-members-with-3rd-4th-5th-term-tickets/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by LaurelP(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
I think we shud begin to think of regulating the number of tenures these guys can run for.
Imagine 4th and 5th tenure, so its now their birthright abi

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
This just confirm the saying that the rich keeps getting richer while the poor keeps getting poorer.

I would rather vote for the pdp candidate than vote that stupid Apc candidate called hon femi gbajabiamila representing surulere 1 federal constituency.

A piece of junk is more useful than him.

On second thought,I won't vote for that pdp candidate again so that I won't mistakenly vote for Gej.

It's better to be safe than sorry

16 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Many of them want to die on that seat.

None of my business. grin

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by sammsimm(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na only dem go school 4 dere area ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Majority of dem na PDP
Thieves
Only one way out of dis

Vote APC
Experience CHANGE

GMB for FG-01

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by kadas01(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
The sad part of this whole thing is that majority of these legislators are not in the House to "represent" the "masses"!

They are there solely for their "selfish interest" as they have refuse to allow our "collective wealth" go round!!

Quite unfortunate!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Zellie: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Haba! Na inheritance? grin

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by abbakacici: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sen bello hayautu Gwazo (Kano) is going for kind his 6th term but he never had a bill or motion to his name, he loss election 2 times but he uses back door to go back. At least mark, Ike femi and manager are active in the senate

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
America does it too,S.BAN IS occupying this space
Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
hmmmmm Our Government matters affecting...

Na we get am

na we dey here

abeg make that abracadabra expire ooooo
Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by vosquare: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kai...5th term?.... Money weh dem chop never reach dem?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Anikulhapo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
It Is Only Femi Gbajabiamila That Is Responsible And Hardworking Amongst Them All.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Elkewwty(f): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
change will suffice in 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Where's that rogue called "Mamora",he should be on the list..

They have turned the political seat to monarchy style of leadership,where only death can make them not to vie for position.

The worst is that David Mark,as if he's the only human in his ward..

Bunch of greedy people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by IamDejman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wonderful...it has turned to their own property
Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by oziegbe2015: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Remember the statement of andrew azazi when he said pdp is boko haram. He died few days after that statement. When pdp makes claims to buhari and others as responsible for their wores i just laugh. They compare nigeria case to syria, egypt, afghanistan etc. But in reality our case is quite different. The above countries are constitutionally recognised as islamic nations. And as such we do know the different sects exist in islam the shites (ordinary muslims) and extremists(sharia) it is reasonable to see a clash between both sect for supremacy because naturally islam is recognised and imbedded in their constitution. Their is bond to be a fight as to which sect should be superior to the other. In other islamic states where you find no clash, it is obviously so because the extremists have not decided to want to claim superiority. In nigeria we are not suppose to be talking about islamists because first it is alien to us. Nigeria is constitutionally a free secular country for all, no religion is endorsed over the other. In the 36 states the constitution didnt endorse any religion as lord over the other. During obasanjo tenure PDP tenure, because obj was seeking cheap popularity among the north, he resolved to use the tool of religion to get it. Sharia was given in islam and is believed to be the core and peak of islam, but it remains and has to be implemented to be practised. Obj and pdp aided by MUAZU(PDP current chairman) and sherima implemented sharia in full. That breed monsters and brought the believe in those who wanted to pratice sharia to the core to believe it can be approved for them nationwide and in all northern states. That is what boko haram is agitating for today and they belief they can force their beliefs to be accepted too. Pdp and their president were looking for cheap popularity for election and didnt care about the consequences it would take in the future

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by oziegbe2015: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
The way pdp that asked 4 issue based campaign end up attacking GMB shows they have no ISSUES to campaign on. It justifies why they failed for 16yrs. They are suppose to be telling us that see in 16yrs we gave power, completed at least 50% of nigeria roads etc and at the end say we want to continue elect us but no they dont do it. They instead express their obsesion with buhari and make buhari even more relevant than the man they want to campaign for without even addresing him. Buhari is double popular because of them. You dont expect a sane man to be running around Unclad because a mad man took his towel from the bathroom. Buhari is even gaining advantage and pdp are even destroying gej campaing showing to the world that buhari is calm and comported inspite of the whole issues. That is the quality of a good leader, to be calm, relaxed and not panic when you know what you are doing

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by oziegbe2015: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
David mark was a coupist that aided ibb to to head the state. Today he is serving 5th term because no other person exist in his discrit abi?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Waste of time and space
Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by ziky2010(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mulikat adeola akande-3rd term(ogbomoso north,south and orire federal constituency)

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mehn i pity this Legislators, majority of them might not return to the house, their election is holding simultaneously with d Presidential Polls, at the moment its not looking good for any PDP candidate...
Change is Coming
GMB 2015

10 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by smohammed1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Zaiynab Kure of Niger state has been on power since 1999, as Niger state first Lady. She serve 2 times as senator making 16 years n now she wants 2 go back again. If she eventually win, she will be holding on 2 power 4 20years

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by PerfumeRepublik: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
It's a legislative position not an executive one. The constitution says they can come for many terms.
It's also worthy to note that this is actually the first time we had one senate president and one speaker completing a term. The obasanjo era had a lot of SP's been booted out.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by WIZGUY69(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
imagine undecided.
that's why I love my Yoruba people, they hate recycling politicians.
Oyo state is the only state that never have a governor that rule for 2 terms.
David mark - 30+ years in office.
he no de tire shocked

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Olubodef(m): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wetin concern agbero with overload.... Sipping my bottle of orijin and listening 2 Orijin by Qdot Simultaneously

1 Like

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by SaiBuharii: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Hh
Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by tdayof(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
See them lipsrsealed bunch of thieves
Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by cyprus000: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Zellie:
Haba! Na inheritance? grin
lolgringrin
Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
The Ballad of the Smug Nigerian Senator...

Hello Ladies

Look at your man.Now back to me. Now back at your man, now back to me

Sadly,he isn't a senator.(Just a plebiean common struggling Nigerian)

But if he joined the winning team, and became a senator(by do or die)....he could sure be like me

Look down...what is that in your hand...I know it is the key to a End of discussion jeep and a key to a mansion in Maitama

Look again ....Back at me....The keys have now become diamonds!(and there is a five year visa to the US and UK thrown in for good measure).

Everything is possible when your man is a Member and not a 'member of the masses'. I'm in a Hummer Jeep.

(With apologies to the Old Spice man)

1 Like

Re: 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets by rayopt(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Dem go still carry person dead body comot for that place. . .wen man pikin take 20 yrs sit don for power, sake of say nobody fit to remuv ya, shey e neva pass egungun be careful!
Well sha. .me know say na only SHANGE sure pass for this we contry. . .any oda fin is a bomboclark!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra / Olu Falae Kidnapped, Pay N100m Ransom Within 24 Hrs, Abductors Tells Family / Buhari Congratulates David Lyon, APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.