Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi (25046 Views)

Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG / Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. / Normalcy Returns To Recaptured Towns In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by dapsoneh: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
End of boka haram is near I swear
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by tclever: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari...wetin happent 2 ur boys (BH)....
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by LRNZH(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ifeanyie12:
How long again before these insurgents attack and take over the town again.secondly where did they learn to drive an armored van? shocked...... these boko guys are professionals ooo and not just abokis

Open the link in the OP. Your observations are spot on.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by wise7(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
i pray all other territories in under the control of those beasts will be recovered.happy for the people of mubi
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by noblesteph(f): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
it doesn't matter....doesn't affect me either but actually we need a permanent change....proud of my father land though

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by kodded(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
danaiks:
Change is near!!

Buhari till 2019!!

Change change change angry
Pls tell us d massses d change buhari will bring
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
I hope many muslims died? May all nigerian muslims die via terrorism, Amen. I will personaly gives testimony when buhari dies.

GEJ till buhari confesses his sins of murder to JESUS christ.

Start quoting...........
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by mohims(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thank God o! May God continue to destroy this evil group called Boko haram. It shall never be well with their sponsors and supporters!
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by ALEBS(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by mencade4: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
someone i met that works there told me it was muslims living inmubi that showing the boko haram houses and shops belonging to christians. Which they destroyed, looted and maimed the owners.

True report
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
UnknownT:
vicious cycle. Take Tank to Troubled areas - Abandon it for Boko Haram to capture it- Reinforce and come back and destroy NA tanks that BH had captured from fleeing soldiers- Tell us that you guys are ill-equipped

I guess you prefer this cycle. Buy tank worth millions of dollars- leave tank in a garage for show while your Army is at war- 40 years later tank becomes ancient- buy another tank worth millions of dollars?

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by MilitaryMinded(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
noblesteph:
it doesn't matter....doesn't affect me either but actually we need a permanent change....proud of my father land though

The day it will affect your loved ones or you, it wouldn't matter to us either

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by mencade4: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
woodcook:
@Op u see my babe?
she just leave my room now.....she was here since 11 am.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by mrofficial(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
GOOD!

This is what we expect every time the NA hits Boko Haram.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
I hope many muslims died? May all nigerian muslims die via terrorism, Amen. I will personaly gives testimony when buhari dies.

GEJ till buhari confesses his sins of murder to JESUS christ.

Start quoting...........
bros why all these na
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by eye4eye: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:
someone i met that works there told me it was muslims living inmubi that showing the boko haram houses and shops belonging to christians. Which they destroyed, looted and maimed the owners.

True report

LIAR!grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by yougos(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
danaiks:
Change is near!!

Buhari till 2019!!

Correct!!

He should wait till 2019
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by hensben(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
ADUAKAIFEANYI:
nigeria professional league latest at [url][/url] www.naijapremierleaguelatest..com

proudly nigerian
GMB TILL 2019
cool
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by UnknownT: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
MilitaryMinded:

I guess you prefer this cycle. Buy tank worth millions of dollars- leave tank in a garage for show while your Army is at war- 40 years later tank becomes ancient- buy another tank worth millions of dollars?
no, rather the cycle that will see the army not surrendering the equipment they have whether well or ill equipped to BH and BHnow using the equipment to kill and attack civilians

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by mencade4: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
eye4eye:

LIAR!grin
i can swear with anything to prove this report was not fake.

Went to yola for a wedding....a guy that works with private electrical company Mubi branch gave me an account of how it happened....that he was left with just the shirt and trousers he wore. They burnt the room he was renting.
He said boko spared muslims and killed christians like goats. Once they doscpver you are not a muslim, they kill you.

On the wedding i attended in yola, a guy i knew in lagos, whose father retired from the army and relocated to adamawa, he was a student of adamawa state university, mubi. He said after their exams, he decided to spend an extra day in school before travelling to yola only for the boko boys to ataack the next day. He said, he and many others entered cameroon on foot for their safety before taking another route to nigeria back.

There is a catholic church in yola, saint theresa catholic church, i happened to pass that church,in the morning and i saw women up to 2 thousand waiting for food and clothes to be distributed to them. I was told it was a daily routine.

Browse for this church on google and also the school i mentioned on how close it is to cameroon border.

I swear this is no lie.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by iluvpomo(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Whoever rules in 2015 onwards, it is my earnest wish that Boko Haram be CRUSHED
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by eye4eye: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:
i can swear with anything to prove this report was not fake.

Went to yola for a wedding....a guy that works with private electrical company Mubi branch gave me an account of how it happened....that he was left with just the shirt and trousers he wore. They burnt the room he was renting.

On the wedding i attended in yola, a guy i knew in lagos, whose father retired from the army and relocated to adamawa, he was a student of adamawa state university, mubi. He said after their exams, he decided to spend an extra day in school before travelling to yola only for the boko boys to ataack the next day. He said, he and many others entered cameroon on foot for their safety before taking another route to nigeria back.

There is a catholic church in yola, saint theresa catholic church, i happened to pass that church,in the morning and i saw women up to 2 thousand waiting for food and clothes to be distributed to them. I was told it was a daily routine.

Browse for this church on google and also the school i mentioned on how close it is to cameroon border.

I swear this is no lie.

What were soldiers doing while this was happening? Na only you got this kind information in the entire country. You stories are wishy-washy to me.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by iluvpomo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
noblesteph:
MilitaryMinded:
The day it will affect your loved ones or you, it wouldn't matter to us either
100% on point @MilitaryMinded... we are 1 Nigeria .... that it happens in any part of Nigeria's sovereign territory should affect/concern every one of us.
My earnest wish is that by 2015, Boko Haram will be CRUSHED.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by tushburg(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ifeanyie12:
How long again before these insurgents attack and take over the town again.secondly where did they learn to drive an armored van? shocked...... these boko guys are professionals ooo and not just abokis

Insurgency in Nigeria is been sponsored my dear...Pdp and APc should stp disgracing themselves...let's unite and build naija. una dey shout GMB dis GEJ dat...me inclusive, Boh d truth is dat sm pple wants 2 divide our country for reason known to them and God...Unite and Fight for one Nigeria
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by mencade4: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
eye4eye:

What were soldiers doing while this was happening? Na only you got this kind information in the entire country. You stories are wishy-washy to me.
dont forget they attacked and killed many. You know that, and we read about it here on nairaland.

The attack was done when soldiers were not in that area. You dont expect 6 road block soldiers to stop over 300 boko boys on hilux.

I told you, bring anything for me to swear to prove to you that i am not lying.

I swear it is not a lie.

If you dont believe me, well, God sees me.

I dont know how to tell you truth again.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
APC e-rats won't like this news

BH= Buhari's herdsmen
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by redsun(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
An army garrison should be stationed there for good,since Nigerian police is more or less nonexistent at the moment. Security comes with high price and it is not a day job.
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by LRNZH(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:

The attack was done when soldiers were not in that area. You dont expect 6 road block soldiers to stop over 300 boko boys on hilux.

I told you, bring anything for me to swear to prove to you that i am not lying.

I swear it is not a lie.

Oh boy no go swear enter wetin pass u o.

How did the hunters chase Boko Haram out of Mubi while the Nigeria forces could not.

Who has noticed that since the FG has failing tried to purchasd weapons, Boko Haram has been weakened and hanged tactic to bombing instead of seizing towns and villages?

Hmmm
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by Akpan107(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm very happy to hear that...
GEJ till 2019

Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by Hemanwel(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
danaiks:
Change is near!!

Buhari till 2019!!
What change are you pro-GMB calling for again on this kind of thread for pete's sake??
You are seeing evidences that GEJ has been fighting and killing these riff-raffs and your miserable bottom is shouting "change"
Oh so,the change you are clamouring for is you want a leader who would give these Boko boys a fields day to operate unhindered?
Well sorry to burst your bubble cos it wont work!GEJ will continue to kill them in their thousands - whether support comes from the north or not!
You are becoming irritating,honestly!
Re: BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi by marwankutigi: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
thats the reason why Gej most Go up GMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 / Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.