Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. (3554 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2016

There is parable that said that GOAT DOES NOT GIVE BIRTH ON TETHERS WHILE AN ELDER IS AT HOME

May be that's reason why the ELDER who deceived us that he will destroy Boko Haram in two months have shamelessly refused to stay at home for a moment.
The question I really want to ask is this, of all the heads of states Buhari have visited , how many have visited him back ?

I know I will be called WAILING WAILER, Yes, I'm wailing for the death of the innocent people.

5 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by adonbilivit: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
fuckfuckman
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by MRLINGTON(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ur moniker defines who u are...

Oga go take a chill

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by papaejima1: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
We will kick the cow handler back to Daura in a short while.

6 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by tommysparks: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is the news no one must hear or u become a wailer
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by Kelklein(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
#welcome to Nigeria where human life means nothing to our RULERS

May The soul of all of Boko Haram victims find peaceful repose
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by weyab: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bad market. D traveller
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by arresa: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
[s]
PhockPhockMan:

There is parable that said that GOAT DOES NOT GIVE BIRTH ON TETHERS WHILE AN ELDER IS AT HOME

May be that's reason why the ELDER who deceived us that he will destroy Boko Haram in two months have shamelessly refused to stay at home for a moment.
The question I really want to ask is this, of all the heads of states Buhari have visited , how many have visited him back ?

I know I will be called WAILING WAILER, Yes, I'm wailing for the death of the innocent people.
[/s]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dR4kyX_zRQ0/U1Kc0nIHWVI/AAAAAAAAC84/NbI2EK8oNcg/s1600/jonathan+dancing+kano.jpg[/img]

Nigerians lambast Jonathan for singing, dancing at campaign rally while nation mourns bomb blast victims

Nigerians have reacted with outrage over President Goodluck Jonathan’s visit to Kano to welcome former governor of the state, Ibrahim Shekarau, to the Peoples Democratic Party, a day after a car bomb killed dozens of Nigeria and injured several others in a suburb of Abuja.
The government said 75 people died while 124 others were injured although body count by witnesses and a PREMIUM TIMES reporter suggest over 200 Nigerians were killed.

Insensitive, irresponsible, terrible, and wicked are some of the words that have been used to describe the president’s political visit to Kano.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/158836-nigerians-lambast-jonathan-for-singing-dancing-at-campaign-rally-while-nation-mourns-bomb-blast-victims.html

Where were you IpOd losers back then..

You were shouting GEJ till 2019 all over the place like bingo... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
MRLINGTON:
Ur moniker defines who u are...

Oga go take a chill
What My moniker got to do with the matter on ground.

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by LRNZH(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wailing Edition. OP, You didn't post pics like under GEJ.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Your intention has failed you by using dead people (R.I.P.) for political gains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
arresa:
[s]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dR4kyX_zRQ0/U1Kc0nIHWVI/AAAAAAAAC84/NbI2EK8oNcg/s1600/jonathan+dancing+kano.jpg[/img]

[s]

Nigerians lambast Jonathan for singing, dancing at campaign rally while nation mourns bomb blast victims

[/s]

Then where is the change you people were chanting around?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by SurefireAsoOke: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Graphic
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
[s]
LRNZH:
Wailing Edition. OP, You didn't post pics like under GEJ.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Your intention has failed you by using dead people (R.I.P.) for political gains.

[/s]
Do you people have shame at tall?
You promised change to old order, don't you think it's embarrassing that the so called change agents are worse than the previous administration?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by arresa: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

You were chanting GEJ till 2019 when the buffoon went dancing in Kano after Abuja bomb blast that killed scores of Nigerians..

Silly IpoD hypocrites...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by skademzy(m): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2016
This administration have said more lies than truth. So much that I couldn't believe this is thesame administration I spent my time, energy and hard earned resources campaigning for... Anyway. Still trust in God and the man for whom I went through all... Carry On Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by Pidggin(f): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2016
OP, thanks for posting this. So the recent attack by B. H was this gruesome? This is unacceptable.
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2016
arresa:

You were chanting GEJ till 2019 when the buffoon went dancing in Kano after Abuja bomb blast that killed scores of Nigerians..

Silly IpoD hypocrites...
Answer me, is there any positive change between how it used to be and how it's now.?

Stop this hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2016
Pidggin:
OP, thanks for posting this. So the recent attack by B. H was this gruesome? This is unacceptable.

They've been hiding the truth.
The situation has worsened.

So Unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by Yhinkss(m): 2:03am On Feb 03, 2016
You people are trying too hard. Is it not the same people Jonah could not defeat for years?
Desperation is not good for your health. Do you remember the amounts of ultimatum Jonah gave to defeat them during his years not knowing they were busy siphoning money and the soldires dieing like chicken
People were dying in Kanu to Abuja to Niger to Yobe to Bauchi in hundreds and jonathan was busy dancing fool ishly around
So wailing will only shorten your life
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by Yorubasgreat(f): 4:15am On Feb 03, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Simple!

Correction pls:: it not "change", it's called "Technical" chanji!!
That what they promised.. If na lie, ask liar Muhafairytales.
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by funlord(m): 5:05am On Feb 03, 2016
angry
PhockPhockMan:

Mr man stop being a senseless nitwit!

1; The fact that under the leadership of that your heroic buffoon from otueke the same boko haram where controlling large swathes of territory unchecked in the region but now they have been greatly decimated and dispersed is not a sign of CHANGE?

2; The fact that naija soldiers were abandoning ship and engaging in mutiny during clashes with these terrorists due to a perceived lack of support in terms of armament from the government, but have now suddenly reorganised themselves into a solid fighting force who have been recording a lot of recent successes against boko haram under the purposeful leadership of burutai/PMB is not a sign of CHANGE?

3: So the fact that now the same _idiots from your party that were denying our military access to funds needed to prosecute the war against boko haram, in order to feed their insatiable greed and love for impunity are now appearing in handcuffs and paying for their brazen wickedness mixed with _stupidity is also not a sign of CHANGE?

You must be suffering from Abysmal I.Q Deficiency Syndrome (A.I.D.S)!

**Slaps sense into the wack wailers vapid skull**

5 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by vedaxcool(m): 5:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Buhari has done more in restraining and destroying bh and its helpers who diverted funds meant to defeat bh. BH seeks to cast a shadow of darkness upon Nigeria Buhari wants to lighten Nigeria and show there are achievement worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by after1: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:
angry

1; The fact that under the leadership of that your heroic buffoon from otueke the same boko haram where controlling large swathes of territory unchecked in the region but now they have been greatly decimated and dispersed is not a sign of CHANGE?

2; The fact that naija soldiers were abandoning ship and engaging in mutiny during clashes with these terrorists due to a perceived lack of support in terms of armament from the government, but have now suddenly reorganised themselves into a solid fighting force who have been recording a lot of recent successes against boko haram under the purposeful leadership of burutai/PMB is not a sign of CHANGE?

3: So the fact that now the same _idiots from your party that were denying our military access to funds needed to prosecute the war against boko haram, in order to feed their insatiable greed and love for impunity are now appearing in handcuffs and paying for their brazen wickedness mixed with _stupidity is also not a sign of CHANGE?

The OP is wicked and heartless being, using the pictures of dead people for politicial isssh. What a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by vedaxcool(m): 5:39am On Feb 03, 2016
after1:

The OP is wicked and heartless being, using the pictures of dead people for politicial isssh. What a shame

The op hates these people so much that evil at death he dehumanizes them. That is what GEJ produced on a massive scale.
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by dubemnaija: 5:53am On Feb 03, 2016
after1:

Same thing APC did when GEJ was around

5 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by erunz(m): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2016
but why are APC supporters so hypocritical in nature. you condemn Jonathan for partying a day after bomb blast, but you lost your voice when BH attacked Dalori and Buhari was somewhere in Ogun State dancing skitibobo the next day.

Even in this administration there is a conspiracy in the media not to report the activities of Boko Haram. Hence why we thought BH has been defeated.

part of Jonathan's mistake was that he was never told the truth by his aides. I think Buhari is having the same problem. I pray he realised that early before thing fall out of hands.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by Sealeddeal(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

what is change? Are you confirming a one chance regime?

2 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by chubhiee: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Never in our history has things been this messed up not even during civil war. It is therefore self evident that Nigeria can not survive four years under Buhari and Apc.
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by drss(m): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2016
up till now d dullard has not offered any word of condolence to victims of boko attack in bornu.
but dis aisha rice eaters no get shame at all. same pipul dat used dead bodies of victims of abuja nyanya bomb blast against GEJ ar now abusing op for using dead victims of boko attack in maiduguri for buari. wat a set of hypocrites. smh
but wat do i expect zombies will always be zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by drss(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:
angry

if boko ar decimated as u claim, wat weapons ar d nigerian army using has buari bought one bullet for d soldiers since he assume office
Re: Now Buhari Have Fumbled "Technically" On Fight Against Boko Haram. PICTURES. by luvinhubby(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Truthfulness is a sacrilege under this APC administration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency / Tackle Lapses In Electoral Process, Olawepo-hashim Urges President / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.