Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! (1098 Views)

Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend / Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by muami(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oga Buhari, please don't give this one to the military board oh.

Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by Firefire(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
muami:

grin grin
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by borntosave: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin tongue grin cheesy grin wicked
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
OP, you're a clown!
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin i dont laugh so tey i begin to fart cheesy cheesy

Op God woun't forgive you, as you make me laugh and disgrace myself for public cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by HzRF(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
muami:

Op u wicked gan oo
Even the advert under this thread confirms it

Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by Enoquin(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
cheesy grin. Una don kolo I swear!
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by Cutesexy1(f): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Political drama everywhere
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by aresa: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
I see PDP groopies have serious forging, photoshop and yahoo yahoo talents. Sad enough, the rubbish they come up with are always weak, corny and and DOA...

smh...
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by Kakpos: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
PDP !PDP! PDP! YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAN ALL THESE PROPAGANDER, WE SHALL VOTE YOU OUT.
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by gunuvi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
aresa:
I see PDP groopies have serious forging, photoshop and yahoo yahoo talents. Sad enough, the rubbish they come up with are always weak, corny and and DOA...

smh...
My brother its just for fun. Politics is not a do or die and after Feb 14 we will all still laugh and crack jokes together na.
Meanwhile abeg help tell oga General that he should beware of the wolves around him I.e tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi et al that they may be planning to steal that certificate from him again. You will thank me later.
Re: Breaking News: GEJ Lends Buhari His Certificate! by major466(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
See how GEJ is smiling. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

December 24, 2015 And December 25, 2015 Id El Maulud And Christmas Day / President Goodluck Jonathan Seeks The Postpoement Of 2015 Elections / Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.