Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign (1632 Views)

Tribunal Rejects Saraki’s Appeal For Trial Judge To Disqualify Himself / Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self / We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari MAY BE DISQUALIFY FROM 2015 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN FOR FAILING TO PRODUCE HIS SCHOOL CERTIFICATES.
• No First School Leaving Certificate.
• No WAEC or GCE Certificate.
• No Higher School Certificate.
• No OND.
• No HND.
• No First Degree.
• No Masters Degree.
• No Doctorate Degree.
• No PSC, MNI or FSS
(all these are military certificates: He Attended several military courses, and failed all of them).

Buhari where are your above credentials? They are with the MILITARY BOARD.
INEC officials found out this morning that the date on Buharis affidavit was after the APC screen and convention of 10th of December, 2014.
This implies that Buhari failed to comply with the basic party and INEC requirement for aspirants/candidates to supply their educational credentials or a valid affidavit during screening.
The APC aspirants have a big opening as Buhari may be disqualified for not presenting his certificate for screening or having a valid affidavit during the exercise.
http://chinedusamuel..com/2014/12/buhari-may-be-disqualify-from-2015.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by brownlord: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pure nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by ernecy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
If this is true, some peeps go die from cardiac arrest cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
APC should we call this action by Buhari corruption.?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by stepo707: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fake sauce lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na so dem dey disqualify pesin? Attahiru Jega should be prepared to be APC Presidential candidate.

Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by cutecanson(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
If dis is real,then he's a failure to himself n his die hard northernance
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Gbawe2: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
You enemies of Nigeria's progress can continue fooling yourselves. He was not disqualified from running in 2011 and 2007 yet now that the political pendulum and the electorate has fully swung behind him, under the powerful APC platform, corrupt bastards and cowards are talking of "disqualification".

Let PDP try it. We know they use the institutions of Nigeria partisanly but this one is non-negotiable and no wuru wuru will be allowed by a people eager to boot the ultra-corrupt GEJ out of Aso rock. Buhari has already won the 2015 Presidential election. The daily lies, empty threats, fear and desperation emanating from the PDP shows this.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by samplegirl(f): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
I will not be happy if this is true so that the man will not blame anybody for his looming doom.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by donphilopus: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Before we start anything @OP, pls tell us the meaning of "Buhari may be 'disqualify'". Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by psucc(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
There is something I still can't figure out and need someone to tutor me.

Do Military Board keep the original copies of their Officers' certificates (past and or present)?

Did the General use his certificates as collateral for loan or what?

If those certificates are truly with the Military Board, are they so heartless as not to give him to use for screening on so much an important business?

How long will it take the General to pick those papers from the Military Board And return to the screening?

There are much more questions than answers.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Vince77(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Can u give what u dont have?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by eagleae7(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gbawe2:
You enemies of Nigeria's progress can continue fooling yourselves. He was not disqualified from running in 2011 and 2007 yet now that the political pendulum and the electorate has fully swung behind him, under the powerful APC platform, corrupt bastards and cowards are talking of "disqualification".

Let PDP try it. We know they use the institutions of Nigeria partisanly but this one is non-negotiable and no wuru wuru will be allowed by a people eager to boot the ultra-corrupt GEJ out of Aso rock. Buhari has already won the 2015 Presidential election. The daily lies, empty threats, fear and desperation emanating from the PDP shows this.

There is standard set for contesting/becoming a president in nigeria and if he does not meet that he should be disqualified.
That he has used same in time past is not an excuse
Every day na for thief, one day na for the owner. I just hope its not true cause if it is, what a shame it will be.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by brownlord: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
eagleae7:

There is standard set for contesting/becoming a president in nigeria and if he does not meet that he should be disqualified.
Every day na for thief, one day na for the owner. I just hope its not true cause if it is, what a shame it will be.

Arrant Nonsense, JEGA was the INEC chairman 2011, how come he same man that contested for same position will no longer qualify, didn't he pass through screening or what? i find this confusing, was buhari not screened in the last election and previous once?

What a sick country

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Poddy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gehngehn
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by lilbazy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
No o,we no go agree oo,this is the man that want to stabilize world oil market,this is the man that wants to pight kworoption,this is the man that want to transform naijeria from third world to first world in just 4years ooo,we won't agree with inec o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by jamace(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
lilbazy:
No o,we no go agree oo,this is the man that want to stabilize world oil market,this is the man that wants to pight kworoption,this is the man that want to transform naijeria from third world to first world in just 4years ooo,we won't agree with inec o
Wallahi, you are bery quorrect. Na gode. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by DickDastardly(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
The man is sick already undecided Make una no use naija politics kill person granpa o grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by ekeneidiagbor: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dis is very confusing, How come?
Wat did he use in contesting in 2011 under Jega's reign as INEC chairman...

If truly his certificates are with the Military Board, can't an investigation be done to validate his claim?
Why are they witheld by the Military Board or is that what they do kip officer's original doc?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Gbawe2: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
eagleae7:

Please let PDP try it. You guys are all mouth. You are petrified nemesis has come in the form of the General. This 'disqualification' malaky is something one of the desperate and nefarious PDP minds has decided to throw in the public domain to gauge the reaction of Nigerians in their "stop Buhari by all means" desperation.

Let the PDP, if they dare, use INEC to disqualify Buhari, when the world knows the same electoral agency cleared him in 2011, and GEJ will see whether even the few Northern mercenaries he has behind him today will not abandon him quicker than folks move away from an Ebola victim. When you mouth "disqualification" flippantly it seems you do not know it is the sort of action that can set Nigeria alight since the general perception will be that the PDP simply used INEC to avoid guaranteed defeat. I would really like to see the PDP try this.
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by jamace(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gbawe2:

Please let PDP try it. You guys are all mouth. You are petrified nemesis has come in the form of the General. This 'disqualification' malaky is something one of the desperate and nefarious PDP minds has decided to throw in the public domain to gauge the reaction of Nigerians in their "stop Buhari by all means" desperation.

Let the PDP, if they dare, use INEC to disqualify Buhari, when the world knows the same electoral agency cleared him in 2011, and GEJ will see whether even the few Northern mercenaries he has behind him today will not abandon him quicker than folks move away from an Ebola victim. When you mouth "disqualification" flippantly it seems you do not know it is the sort of action that can set Nigeria alight since the general perception will be that the PDP simply used INEC to avoid guaranteed defeat. I would really like to see the PDP try this.
Haba oga mi, cool down. I don't expect this from you. Is it PDP that will disqualify Buhari for not fulfilling a constitutional requirement or INEC ? Don't disappoint me please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Akosbaba(m): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2014
This is getting interesting.
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Gbawe2: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2014
jamace:
Haba oga mi, cool down. I don't expect this from you. Is it PDP that will disqualify Buhari for not fulfilling a constitutional requirement or INEC ? Don't disappoint me please.

I don't give a damn what you expect from me. Speak the truth about your own country and shame the devil. Are our institution independent and free from PDP influence over the past 16 years? The same desperate "do or die" PDP that Nigerians have witnessed using the Army, NPF,DSS, Judiciary, NNPC and even INEC (under Maurice Iwu) partisanly for 16 years is now the one that will have no hand in a convenient disqualification plot of a candidate sure to oust the incumbent at the polls?

Please get real and find dignified ways to shore-up support for your PDP messiah that will not make you appear an unprincipled liar happy to deny the Nigerian reality we are all aware of.
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2014
another nairalander seeking cheap popularity. SMH
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2014
olrotimi:
Yes this is the best answer for a fullish post
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by omenka(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Now they are really scared of having Buhari contest with Jonathan! gringrin

Jonathan, you must write this exam oo!! No free pass for you as was don't in PDP "coronation"!! cheesy

I think they now realise the game is indeed over. smiley
Re: Buhari May Be Disqualify From 2015 Presidential Campaign by Piroo: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
psucc:
There is something I still can't figure out and need someone to tutor me.

Do Military Board keep the original copies of their Officers' certificates (past and or present)?

Did the General use his certificates as collateral for loan or what?

If those certificates are truly with the Military

Board, are they so heartless as not to give him to use for screening on so much an important business?

How long will it take the General to pick those papers from the Military Board And return to the screening?

There are much more questions than answers.

My dear, you are on point, GMB should tell Nigerians the truth or is he trying to show us he is above the law already. First it was that he took loan to pick his form, now his credentials are with military board, for how long has it been there. If this is true, it portrays him as a careless fellow who cannot safeguard his property and how then will he rule a country as enlightened as Nigeria.
GMB has been nurturing this ambition even before the party merger and he cannot tell me he is not aware of the requirements.
APC should look for a better candidate.

(1) (Reply)

APC VP Presidential Candidate Prof. Yemiosinbajo Releases New Pictures / Yoruba Elders Have Seen Something Good In Jonathan — Babatope / List Of Heads Of Mission (ambassadors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.