Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios (3733 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Best Android Launcher? (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Wittylens(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
braintext:

where is the link to the ios theme

download Windows 8 launcher and check the theme store
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by braintext(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wittylens:

download Windows 8 launcher and check the theme store

Just do it and paste the fuckin link here
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by Wittylens(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
braintext:

Just do it and paste the fuckin link here

are you silly or what? don't you have an iota of respect? see the way you're talking , like to you paid me for it.

Mr man , download Windows 8 launcher .. inside the Windows 8 there is a theme store... search for iOS 7 and download the theme.

the theme has no direct download link..

Thanks.
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by hawksford: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
PraiseDLord:
What if I want to change back to android launcher or switch btw the two after I've chosing 'always' or bind with phone??

You mean you set an app as the default option

You can change back to the phone launcher or switch between two or more launchers by following this procedure

1. Go to settings
2. Scroll down a lil bit, you'll see apps (click on that )
3. Search for the app you used as default option under downloaded (click on it )
4. Scroll down a lil bit (above the launch button you'll see clear default )(click on it )

Now you are free

Give me feedback
Re: This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios by threadstone(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Iphone is crap. New post everyday on how to make android look like ios. The other day one high dude was writing a post on how to transform tecno into iphone with appstore.
At least i know of one thing u like about ios now
Confusion in the air.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Epic Times People Texted Wrong Numbers / How To Do I Lock My Hotspot? / Cost Of Fixing Gionee S6s Touch And Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.