Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World (2617 Views)

10 Most Expensive Bikes In The World / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! / Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2014
10. Icon Sheene – $172,000

Barry Sheene is a well-known British bike. Mike Fairholme had decorated the helmets utilized by Sheene in the races of latter, determined to make a compliment bike for the icon of biking.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
9. MTT Turbine Streetfighter with Rolls Royce Turbine Engine – $175,000

The motorcycle has recorded 249 miles per hour a top speed. The casing is prepared of tubular aluminum, the carbon fiber 17-inch wheels, automatic transmission two-speed that offers power to Brembo brakes and the rear wheel.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2014
8. Suzuki AEM Carbon Fiber Hayabusa – $160,000 to 200,000

The bike is made using not anything but carbon fiber, building it very light. The light weight frame even permits its engine, whose organization system was finished by AEM, to rev the motorbike more than 186 miles for each hour.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2014
7. Ducati Testa Stretta NCR Macchia Nera Concept – $225,000

The bike is attractive and is pleasurable to the eye, with an individuality which makes it be obvious from other tradition bikes.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by dOnLarich: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by Movesz(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Send me link i want to buy one of those bikes.
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Newtononline:

space brokers.

the space is not for sale
me don ja gba the space
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by decode55(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2014
not to be driven on Nigerian roads undecided
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by Newtononline(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2014
I can only see three... the topic says ten... waiting for the rest. gat to make the right choice
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by Newtononline(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2014
I can only see three... the topic says ten... waiting for the rest. gat to make the right choice grin
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by hahn(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Op, don't forget to add bajaj because its expensive here in Nigeria where I live

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
6. Ducati Desmosedici D16RR NCR M16 – $232,500

The bike is very powerful, with the design, wheels, swing arm, fuel tank, tails, fenders and fairing made of good carbon fiber. Some parts are prepared of avionic and titanium grade aluminum. It is even very light, approaching in at 319 pounds that is approx 15% less than the genuine.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
5. Ecosse Titanium Series FE Ti XX – $300,000

The bike characteristics a 2.4i billet plant of the aluminum power, which can rip out a noisy 225 hp. And at the time you purchase this bike, you get not only the bike, but even a matching watch planned by BRM.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
4. Yamaha Roadstar BMS Chopper – $500,000

Known as Nehmesis later than its maker Sam Nehme of the BMS Choppers, this characteristic a Yamaha Roadstar plated in the gold.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
3. Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike – $555,000

The bike is prepared with a V10 engine, 8.3 liter, which was caused from the Dodge Viper. With the hp of 500, the motorcycle can move at a great speed of 420 miles for each hour and can go faster to 62 miles for each hour in only 2.6 seconds.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
2. Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship – $1 million

Harley Davidson has extensive been a much loved of American bikers, and lots of have taken the freedom of customizing their journey. Armstrong had his Harley Davidson norm painted utilizing his limited style known as Cosmic Extensionalism.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by vosquare: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
1. Ecosse ES1 Superbike – $3.6 million

At the time the engineers of F1 from the UK were specially made to help make a superbike, speed was of course the first array of the day. With its compound construction and the system of electronic control, this bike is light, fast and simply handles.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World by ankurtijif: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
sans classic parts offers the best quality Bike, Scooter / Scooty Spare Parts Accessories, Helmets, Tyres, Alloys, Jawa Perak Double Seat, etc. We are Offering the Original parts at a reasonable price. Visit the site to get more information: https://www.sansclassicparts.com/

(1) (Reply)

Oil To Use On BMW 750i 2007. / Observation And Criticisms / Is A Toyota Better Than A Volvo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.