Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is It Really Her Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Her Fault? (2833 Views)

Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Is It Really Wrong To Upload Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Pics On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2008
you know like how this so called business men travel all the time staying away from home for all most a month to 2 months all in the name of doing business,
this married woman had her husband doing the same thing, traveling and staying up to 3 months away from  their mansion home doing business and leaving only his wife at home alone, they have no kids and whenever the man comes home,  he only stays for like 1 week or so and he travels.

the wife being a woman and not a piece of furniture in the house became very lonely, she cooks, eats and sleep in this huge bed alone. her friends advised to find a man to keep her campanion, that she needs intimacy and love, but she refused, claiming her love for her husband and trust. things came crashing down oneday when she was so lonely and just needed the touch of a man, she ccouldn'tresist it has been like a month or more since she has been intimate with her husband, on that day the feelings overwhelmed her that when their gateman came to drop the car keys after going on errand, the woman told him to go and drop the keys on her bedroom, instead of the pparlor

the gateman being surprised couldn't disobey his madam, the woman immediately followed him and drag him to her bed and begged him to touch her, citing her loneliness, the gateman refused but the woman begged on and they eventually had sex, and that was the only time it happened. when she came back to her senses guilty followed but her friends cheered her on.

weeks later she was pregnant, surprised and confused he told her husband he couldn't believe it, he calculated the date and claimed he wasn't the father, it was then that woman confessed about her night with the gateman. the husband was furious, and now wants her packing, the gateman was sacked. the gateman is a relation of the man.

disregarding the part of the pregancy, my questions is,  is it really this woman's fault? i mean she is a woman and she needs care and love, i really think it is the man's fault.  only the lawd knows what he does there when he travels.  while i don't support cheating, i really think in this case that her cheating is justified.
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by follypimpi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
JUSTI KINI,IS NOT JUSTIFIED JO !. what happen to calling ur hubbie and explaining how u feel to him,If nah me i go send her packing without thinkin twice.To think she stood herself so low to shag my gatement,haba insult of highest order.
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

JUSTI KINI,IS NOT JUSTIFIED JO !. what happen to calling ur hubbie and explaining how u feel to him,If nah me i go send her packing without thinkin twice.To think she stood herself so low to shag my gatement,haba insult of highest order.

i think if you were in the same position as her you would have done just that, calling her husband solves no problem, cox she does object to the man's travel but all falls on deaf ears, the husband should have known better that she is a married woman not a hanging picture on the wall.
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
Is this taken out of a movie? undecided
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by cholera: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2008
tope2000:

before nko,where else undecided

@nollywoodtopic

both man and wife r at fault,if she knows she cant stand d sexual dissatisfaction then she should have opted out,why stay married when u r not happy
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2008
cholera:

before nko,where else undecided

I thot so tongue

@Topic
They are both at fault wink
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by fe32(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2008
i think i've seen the movie too
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2008
tope2000:

yea it sounds like one of those nollywood movie, maybe cox it was a long story,
but it is actually true. it did happen or are u now saying such things dnt happen in real life again undecided
c'mon now u know such things do happen in real life, anywaxs i'm too old to makeup such silly phony stories cool
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2008
fe32:

i think i've seen the movie too

seen which movie shocked, the one u made undecided, abeg this is a pure true life story of a woman cry
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

yea it sounds like one of those nollywood movie, maybe cox it was a long story,
but it is actually true. it did happen or are u now saying such things dnt happen in real life again undecided
c'mon now u know such things do happen in real life, anywaxs i'm too old to makeup such silly phony stories cool

I am still saying they are both at fault sha undecided
The woman shud have talked to her husband abt it and the husband shud have done sumting abt it and if the husband cant come to some sort of a compromise then the woman shud have just ask 4 a divorce jejely rather than shag the gateman. angry angry angry

B.T.W
Does the woman work??
Did she marry him for his money?
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by arramyjay: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2008
The both of them are to be blamed.
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tpia: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2008
tope2000:

I am still saying they are both at fault sha undecided
The woman should have talked to her husband about it and the husband should have done sumting about it and if the husband can't come to some sort of a compromise then the woman should have just ask 4 a divorce jejely rather than shag the gateman. angry angry angry

B.T.W
Does the woman work??
Did she marry him for his money?

she did tell the husband how lonely things get, but the man always assures her oh i wouldnt be long, he always finds some silly excuses to give. the woman doesnt work, she is a thick stay at home madam, well the man has money, so i dnt really know if she married him for it.
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

she did tell the husband how lonely things get, but the man always assures her oh i wouldnt be long, he always finds some silly excuses to give. the woman doesnt work, she is a thick stay at home madam, well the man has money, so i dnt really know if she married him for it.

Men huh!!!!
But still the woman shudnt have cheated esp with the gateman
What was she thinking!!!!!!was she that desperate
She shud have bought a Love Machine instead lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2008
tpia:

did the woman go the extra mile with her husband before shagging the gateman?

eg did she ever try to pay him a surprise visit while he was away on assignment? Surprise visit doesnt mean trying to catch him unawares with a suspected girlfriend, but rather just making time to be with him, on her part.

if she was that lonely and there were no kids to tie her down, then she could have considered that option.

Did she try phone intimacy with her man? Afterall, singles do it all the time- why can't she do it with her own husband?

Loneliness can be terrible however. But banging the gateman? eyah.

anyway, nothing new under the sun.

and lastly, evil communications corrupt good manners. I hope one of the people giving her bad advice wont be the one replacing her as the Mrs.

lord know how long some of the friends may have been eyeing the man while pretending to like her. na today?

the man travels out of the country, the so called abroad business. i dnt think the idea of phone intimacy ever crossed her mind, u know not many ppl have heard of it.
her friends have be supportive of her, but then u never know what they have in mind.
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2008
tope2000:

Men huh!!!!
But still the woman shudnt have cheated esp with the gateman
What was she thinking!!!!!!was she that desperate
She should have bought a Love Machine instead lipsrsealed undecided

i guess the urge was just too much to resist, just like when u want to unrinate it is either you pee now or ur pant will be soaked.
also u know like how women are usually sexually active during their ovualtion time, maybe who knows it may have contributed. i think the Love Machine would have be a great idea, but her so called friends never suggested/ or so it never crossed their infected minds they wanted her to have the real thing which is now costing her marriage
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

i guess the urge was just too much to resist, just like when u want to unrinate it is either you pee now or ur pant will be soaked.
also u know like how women are usually sexually active during their ovualtion time, maybe who knows it may have contributed. i think the Love Machine would have be a great idea, but her so called friends never suggested/ or so it never crossed their infected minds they wanted her to have the real thing which is now costing her marriage

This is the reason why a woman need to be careful abt who she calls friends, people u seek advice from in term of ur marriage undecided
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by chika98: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2008
tope2000:

This is the reason why a woman need to be careful about who she calls friends, people u seek advice from in term of ur marriage undecided

lol. They will tell you to do this and that BUT when it comes to them. . they will do anything to keep their man. How many ppl out there will tell you that their marriage isnt rosy?? My dear na life be dat
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2008
chika98:

lol. They will tell you to do this and that BUT when it comes to them. . they will do anything to keep their man. How many people out there will tell you that their marriage isnt rosy?? My dear na life be that

exactly grin
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tpia: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2008
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2008
chika98:

lol. They will tell you to do this and that BUT when it comes to them. . they will do anything to keep their man. How many people out there will tell you that their marriage isnt rosy?? My dear na life be that

Kia, esp us naija women
We lie abt our relationships, marriages even the cream they use for their body
This is why i only have 2 female friends, n i dont even tell them abt relationship either good or bad let alone seek advice, abeg.
I will rather go with my heart undecided
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2008
tpia:

abi.

Some friends. They advised her to get a gigolo but forgot to warn her to use a condom.

anyway, the woman can't really blame anyone but herself.

She just gave the husband himself a clean slate to do whatever he wants now.

well, whats left but to pick up the pieces and move on. don't know if the man can forgive her. Some men can but most wont.

honestly i think he has no other option but to forgive her, cox he pushed her into it. everyone deserves a second chance afterall, who knows what he does over there in his so called business travels. he might even have a family or girlfriend over there. business travel ko sad
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by chika98: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2008
tope2000:

Kia, esp us naija women
We lie about our relationships, marriages even the cream they use for their body
This is why i only have 2 female friends, n i don't even tell them about relationship either good or bad let alone seek advice, abeg.

I don't see anything wrong with sharing somethings with friends. Absolutely cool BUT you have to be careful with whom. If we were still in high school back home then that is different when getting a love letter from a guy is such a huge deal grin. You just have to be very careful though.
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2008
chika98:

I don't see anything wrong with sharing somethings with friends. Absolutely cool BUT you have to be careful with whom. If we were still in high school back home then that is different when getting a love letter from a guy is such a huge deal grin. You just have to be very careful though.
]

Lol. . . .We do talk abt our relationships generally just not in depth cheesy
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2008
tope2000:

Kia, esp us naija women
We lie about our relationships, marriages even the cream they use for their body
This is why i only have 2 female friends, n i don't even tell them about relationship either good or bad let alone seek advice, abeg.

omg cheesy cheesy tell u ko, so that u will na be glowing like them? grin women, what can i say, we are such a wonderful species grin
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 12:50am On Dec 13, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

omg cheesy cheesy tell u ko, so that u will na be glowing like them? grin women, what can i say, we are such a wonderful species grin

Lol . . . . . honestly i have met girls like that cheesy
I mean whats the big deal undecided
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by chika98: 12:56am On Dec 13, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . honestly i have met girls like that cheesy
I mean whats the big deal undecided

Yeah like where did you buy your shoes! they so lovely. A naija chic will say " errrrmmm i don't remember" lol
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2008
chika98:

Yeah like where did you buy your shoes! they so lovely. A naija chic will say " errrrmmm i don't remember" lol

yep, they wouldnt tell u, so u dnt go and buy the same chic things shocked like them. so na u will be in their level or class cheesy
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by tope2000(f): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2008
Una get am grin Dis is the rubbish i am talkin abt angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by SeaGoddes(f): 1:27am On Dec 13, 2008
tope2000:

Una get am grin this is the rubbish i am talkin about angry angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy it is even worse when u first complement them on it,
and then u ask them where they brought it from/how much their heads will inflate as if u stealing from them or if they tell u their worlds will deflate shocked
yeye chickens grin grin
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by olanajim(m): 3:32am On Dec 13, 2008
Yes, it is the fault of the woman for marrying money instead of a man!

Didn't she know this man before they married? Why is she pretending all is well when she gave the opportunity to pick a real man?

She is a lesson for women who think money come first in their relationship.
Re: Is It Really Her Fault? by MoneyRule(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2008
Jaaam question!
Didn't she know what she waz getting into when she accepted to marry the man?
Did she have sex every 2 months when she was single? Why does sex now become a "necesity"?In such a case,i won't ask her to pack,i will send her out immediately she finishes talking and then send her things to her later!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Church Gals / When You Want To Die For Love but she's not worth it (photo) / I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.