Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone (4627 Views)

8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. / How To Know If U Are An Ugly Girl / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by 1one: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
OP is 75% on point....I can say so because I've had personal experiences.

Those girls with sweet voices... Hmmm Fear them

E.g Elantraceey tonguetongue
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2014
This op no get work o! One man's definition of ugly is another man's beauty o. Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder abi?

1 Like

Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Princecalm:
Well, not always true.
Really? I beg inbox me on senatorbimbola@yahoo.com
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by rittyben(f): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2014
undecided Do I know u?
elantraceey:
Op when last did you visit your pastor? undecided
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by rittyben(f): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Abeg no vex, is Elantracey Elantraceey?
1one:

Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by 1one: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
Abeg no vex, is Elantracey Elantraceey?

Yep
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
justi4jesu:

You no get work ohh, enjoy your coarse and manly girlfriend's voice till una marry grin
LMAO!
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by rittyben(f): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kk
1one:

Yep
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by elantraceey(f): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
undecided Do I know u?

yes mami sad
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by rittyben(f): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ok what happened na?
elantraceey:

yes mami sad
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by elantraceey(f): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
1one:

you go fear me before na , pretty voice plus cute face and you know the rest cheesy
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by elantraceey(f): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
Ok what happened na?

mami long story o
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by 1one: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:

you go fear me before na , pretty voice plus cute face and you know the rest cheesy

I wonder how the word "pretty" suddenly became a term for qualifying the sonorosity of a voice

"pretty voice"

Na wa ooo
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Icekeeng(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristina1:
Im not convinced

I dont know how you did o but you've successfully turned tallesty1 onto something else!
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by FLAWLES(f): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mtsswww
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Icekeeng:

I dont know how you did o but you've successfully turned tallesty1 onto something else!
What have i done to tallesty1? embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by ShakurM(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
no.
Aii aii
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Tymax(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
E no follow o but Husky voice babes rock sha. Even if dem no fine.
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by elantraceey(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
1one:

I wonder how the word "pretty" suddenly became a term for qualifying the sonorosity of a voice

"pretty voice"

Na wa ooo

as if i don't know you undecided

i reserve my comment jare

You sha know what i said was true tongue
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by rittyben(f): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
grin But I can like Long stories dat year.
elantraceey:

mami long story o
Good to have u back deary
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by 1one: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:

as if i don't you undecided

i reserve my comment jare

You sha know what i said was true tongue

tonguetonguetongue
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by ecash02: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bro i think you are pro in women affairs.... but wetin u talk na true sha
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by elantraceey(f): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
grin But I can like Long stories dat year.
Good to have u back deary

I don't like long stories o embarassed

Thanks dear , i was missing you too much
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by lovespyc007: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pls cn we put this 2 test by sendin numbas n callin each oda so as 2 hv concrete proof n clear d air on dis I bet some pples voices will be like cluckin chickens no offence ladies
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
all of a sudden all d ladies on NL have soft, sweet voices.lol...anyway voice is never judge of beauty...there r over 7 billion people on earth n the guys on NL r not even up to a significant fraction of that number so don't believe it just cos a few guys here think so...nice food for thought tho @op...
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by lovespyc007: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:
This op no get work o! One man's definition of ugly is another man's beauty o. Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder abi?
sme1 postd a topic n u r abusin him while u d person wey get work is commentin lolz wat an irony look at ur statement *beauty is in d eyes of d BEERHOLDER* dats 2 say anytin d beerholder(d man drunk of beer bottles) sees is beautiful even a pig dats hilarious n absurd comin 4rm an undergraduate
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Princecalm(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
GhaliNaaba:

Really? I beg inbox me on senatorbimbola@yahoo.com
why should i?
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
lovespyc007:
sme1 postd a topic n u r abusin him while u d person wey get work is commentin lolz wat an irony look at ur statement *beauty is in d eyes of d BEERHOLDER* dats 2 say anytin d beerholder(d man drunk of beer bottles) sees is beautiful even a pig dats hilarious n absurd comin 4rm an undergraduate
Please, just so we are clear, were you trying to be funny or what? Co's I didn't see how I insulted the op and whats that about an absurd statement coming from an undergrad?
Pls op and every one else should tell me if this guy is being funny cos I read through his post like 5 times already and I still don't get it and I won't be happy if it's not a joke cos I practically don't have a problem with you or anyone else here.
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mr man that's nonsense u post up here,I thoughthought he will say meaningful thing like inferiority and low esteem...that's how know girls with extra pounds
Re: How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
From Experience i say not always true. There is this girl we met on 2go,we talk a lot that she disclose to me she is a V,she had her pics there on 2go.She gave me her number to call,i did call guess what i heard? A voice like bull frog cracking like an old man infected with Drancuculiasis,I manage to say Bye dat day na so i give up on her. There is this girl also we me on 2go she is beautiful with rounded chin,she also told me she is a V.she gave me her number did call her nd wow! Dat lovely voice came up nd dats what I love in her d voice. There is this Lady she is beautiful also,she have a crush on me when she we were in school if u hear her voice u will fall asleep by force. And there is this Girl on 2go also we talk alot,i gave her my number she called me nd there goes the wonderful voice,she is preety too.
From my own experience with Ladies i will say its not true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You / Picture: OBAMA Was Caught KISSING A Fellow Man.. / She Bleeded Without Puttimg My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.