Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives (51860 Views)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

You still haven't described your god. tell me what your god looks like and stop posting bible passages. I care less about stuff that happened 3,000 years ago.
God not god
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

Ok what was the footstep of this god about in the garden of eden ?

This god of yours is not a man right,so who did your holy book claim Abraham cooked dinner for ?

Who landed on mount Sinai with a loud wind noise like that of an aircraft ?

You god never changed; does that mean it still likes the taste of burnt animal sacrifices? does this god still like young kids stoned to death ? does this god still see other races apart from the Jews as animals and slaves ? Does this god still think women in the menstrual periods as unclean and therefore should live in the wilderness during their periods ? etc
it wasn't footsteps that Adam hear. but rather he feel the presence of God... Abraham didn't cook dinner for God but his angels. even Moses wasn't qualified to see the face of God, he show Moses his back to prove he's real... God doesn't change.... it's his relationship with man that changes....
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Weah96: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2015
lilbest4:
it wasn't footsteps that Adam hear. but rather he feel the presence of God... Abraham didn't cook dinner for God but his angels. even Moses wasn't qualified to see the face of God, he show Moses his back to prove he's real... God doesn't change.... it's his relationship with man that changes....

Your God fought the Jewish man called Jacob at Peniel for almost the entire night. Jacob landed some good punches before daylight and the God had to leave.

Which reminds me, why are two adult males wrestling n/aked in the middle of the night with no one else around?
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Weah96:

Your God fought the Jewish man called Jacob at Peniel for almost the entire night. Jacob landed some good punches before daylight and the God had to leave.

Which reminds me, why are two adult males wrestling n/aked in the middle of the night with no one else around?
that's metaphorical, note this, Jacob fought a man not> FOUGHT GOD « and fought doesn't mean it was a physical combat.... no one can see the face of God and live to say how it looks like..... even john the writer of revelation said the face of the one he saw was ten thousand times brighter than the sun shining in its strength tell me what man can comprehend that light.... he immediately fell with his face down to the Earth and noticed it was Jesus..... no one can stand the sight of God talk less of fighting
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
lilbest4:

To burst you bubbles...... Please don't change what the bible said Mr, I am not one of those church goers who the pastor explain the bible to. i can actually read and understand. It says clearly below that Adam and Eve heard footsteps.

Genesis 3:8New International Version (NIV)

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
lilbest4:
God not god

Yahweh is actually the name of one of the Jewish gods whom you have adopted as yours. It's all good still.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
lilbest4:
you don't know what you're saying...... if you don't go to heaven where will you go hell?..... you think you're going to enjoy hell? you'll have eternity to regret your mistake

Mr know it all, Heaven and hell was only explained to primitive humans as Enjoyment and Punishment.....but actually,it is a mental reward you get for positive and negative deeds. Hell and heaven ain't places,but states of minds. You are in hell if you lack the right knowledge
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
lilbest4:
there's nothing like second person narrative

Are you serious or you just wanna cover up the Bible skeleton from the truth? Did Jesus right a book ? If not,his stories are not original,but written by a ghost writer/writers.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

Are you serious or you just wanna cover up the Bible skeleton from the truth? Did Jesus right a book ? If not,his stories are not original,but written by a ghost writer/writers.
what I meant is that there no second person point of view.... but rather it's omniscience point of view (eye of God) in the bible
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

To burst you bubbles...... Please don't change what the bible said Mr, I am not one of those church goers who the pastor explain the bible to. i can actually read and understand. It says clearly below that Adam and Eve heard footsteps.

Genesis 3:8New International Version (NIV)

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
KJV Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden..... Note this " his voice " not footsteps..... voice is oral sound , footstep is tactile sound . two different things
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
lilbest4:
KJV Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden..... Note this " his voice " not footsteps..... voice is oral sound , footstep is tactile sound . two different things

Those were extraterrestrials walking in the garden my friend!! stop twisting the bible to suit you!

Even tho the bible stories have been distorted before being written in the bible. Even the ones that met with Abraham and were almost raped in Sodom and Gomorrah....were flesh and blood.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
ifeness:

Those were extraterrestrials walking in the garden my friend!! stop twisting the bible to suit you!

Even tho the bible stories have been distorted before being written in the bible. Even the ones that met with Abraham and were almost raped in Sodom and Gomorrah....were flesh and blood.
yes those angels were made flesh just the same way Jesus was made flesh
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by gatiano(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
lies of the devils, hindering people to seek GOD, You can see the face of GOD if you're righteous enough. However, Jacob was fighting the authority of his time to allow him do what he wanted to do, to that end, he was allowed and financed after been exiled off the Holy land to the aegean sea on the island of Pelan.

lilbest4:
that's metaphorical, note this, Jacob fought a man not> FOUGHT GOD « and fought doesn't mean it was a physical combat.... no one can see the face of God and live to say how it looks like..... even john the writer of revelation said the face of the one he saw was ten thousand times brighter than the sun shining in its strength tell me what man can comprehend that light.... he immediately fell with his face down to the Earth and noticed it was Jesus..... no one can stand the sight of God talk less of fighting
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2015
lilbest4:
Beloved don't tell me you're already deceived with this satanic post..... remember the Bible says... THERE SHALL BE FALSE PROPHETS and I see whoever composed this trash as one of them..... and the bible says their sole aim is deceive the children of God..... a living person can never be judged....... most of those pastors are still alive .....and God says after "DEATH JUDGMENT " and God don't go back on word..... beware of more false prophecy.....
10,000 Likes
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2015

I do not doubt some of the names on this list. Sincerely I used to stick out my neck in defense of Adeboye but not anymore. His recent fiery romance with politicians and dubious wealthy folks in town is disturbing.
Being a preacher is difficult I know, that isn't enough reason to abandon the divine for personal gains. Heaven is the ultimate goal. All the affluence and fame would pass away shortly.
yea bro
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mescopaul:
7 YEAR OLD GIRL BRINGS WARNINGS FROM JESUS

7 year old girl Iretioluwa Ifedayo has been receiving messages and revelations directly from the LORD Jesus Christ himself, especially hidden things which he (Jesus) wants the World to know. Iretioluwa a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what the Lord Jesus told her and this is what was published in a Magazine in Nigeria.

PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

My Lord and Savior said i should declare to Pastor E.A Adeboye of The Redeemed Christian Church of God that He cannot make heaven, though he started very and in spite of his works, he has compromised. He has missed me long a time ago, I am just honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me, tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying. If he must make heaven, then he has a lot to do. Let him start from himself and begin to tell the TRUTH without looking at anybody.

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO

Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood, his name is not in the BOOK OF LIFE. He has missed it a long time ago, tell him what will profit him to gain the whole world and end in hell fire. He must repent and genuinely serve me, tell him heaven does not recognize him.

PASTOR DANIEL OLUKOYA

Daniel Olukoya of Mountain of Fire and Miracles is encouraging evil and doesn't want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life, he knows the stone in his hands, tell him to drop them if he must enter heaven, he has to leave a complete life of holiness. Tell him I am coming with my sword.

PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR(CANpresident)

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant, he has gone astray in pursuit of fame, power and money. Warn him to repent before he ends where his boss (Bishop Idahosa) ended. I did not prepare hell for him but he has made up his mind to go there, tell him to repent because hell is a terrible place to dwell.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

T.B Joshua is an advocate of satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Chris Oyakhilome made a vow to satan and he has succeeded to win many souls for satan. He cannot repent because he doesn't have conscience again. He is a front runner of the New Age teachings in the World. He is going to pay terribly, because I died for these souls.

NATIONAL FLAG INSIDE THE CHURCH

Many Pastors that host flags of different Nations in their Churches know why they are doing so, beware of such gatherings.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in nigeria.

MFM MEMBERS

MANY MFM members are spiritually in bondage, ask Sade Olukoya why it is so.

Tell Sade Olukoya, Fola Adeboye, Faith Oyedepo to drop the gods in their hands, they know what I mean, and they must do it fast, or else.

Why are Pastors keeping killer squads to protect themselves? A lot of them are not known in heaven, they are on their own. I weep because very soon, I will release my anger and it will start in the church.

EVANGELIST FUMILAYO.

The Lord Jesus says, Fumilayo has bewitched my children for a long time, she pretends to be what she is not, tell her I know those that are mine. She is not practicing what she is preaching, an adulterer with secret sins in her life, tell her heaven does not know her at all.

NOTE: Everytime a revelatory glimpse is given, the line of demarcation grows more distinct.

Believers and Non-believers... Only those who choose to believe, will have the discernment necessary to SEE what is imminent.

Things are wrapping up...!! Wake up!

SOURCE:
[url=https://m.facebook.com/wakeupcry/photos/a.1481282028805522.1073741829.1462959690637756/1520095931590798/?type=1&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=%2As] The Final Great Awakening - 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus [/url]
Emere omo, na cele broom dem go use deliver you.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by eripecs(f): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Don't be quick to judge dear cos there are many things that are hidden from us except God opens our eyes. Most times, we idolize these pastors but only God knows what is happening in the secret. That of MFM pastor is what I don't understand. As much as I am not a member, he is one of those pastors I love listening to, and his wife.... God, help us in this end time!
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmaoooooo!

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
eripecs:

Don't be quick to judge dear cos there are many things that are hidden from us except God opens our eyes. Most times, we idolize these pastors but only God knows what is happening in the secret. That of MFM pastor is what I don't understand. As much as I am not a member, he is one of those pastors I love listening to, and his wife.... God, help us in this end time!
Wise talk mama. I wonder if people had the eyes to see the "SOURCE LINK" rather than reigning abuses on me, as if na me write am.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
eripecs:

even if a pastor goes astray, God won't ask you to post it on net or public places God always have a way of dealing with his servants.
not by sending a kid that's suffering from malnutrition.
imagine what happened when David sinned, did prophet Nathan made it a public talk?.
so don't believe in anything someone will come out to say tomorrow.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Princewell2012(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
herald9:
Let Jesus keep hiding and sending hidden messages... We go bust am one daygrin

If this big men of God don't make heaven,who will?
One thing about Christianity is that they always try to defame one another when they see you're making it.

This is a well crafted piece meant to instill fear and thwart hopes...They're just using this girl as the medium for relaying this thrash.

It's time we free our mind and break loose from this religious bondage..

It's an Ill wind that blows no one no good.
Why Dont You Allaw Those Ur So Called Big Men Of God To Defend Themselves. You Cannot Confidently Speaks For Them. Ask Holy Spirit To Reaveal Them To You, Thats If Ur A Bornagain.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by herald9: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Princewell2012:
Why Dont You Allaw Those Ur So Called Big Men Of God To Defend Themselves. You Cannot Confidently Speaks For Them. Ask Holy Spirit To Reaveal Them To You, Thats If Ur A Bornagain.

Kikikikicheesy
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by eripecs(f): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
lilbest4:
even if a pastor goes astray, God won't ask you to post it on net or public places God always have a way of dealing with his servants.
not by sending a kid that's suffering from malnutrition.
imagine what happened when David sinned, did prophet Nathan made it a public talk?.
so don't believe in anything someone will come out to say tomorrowa.
How are you sure she's malnourished? Lets leave those pastors alone and strive to enter!
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
eripecs:
How are you sure she's malnourished? Lets leave those pastors alone and strive to enter!
too much hunger coz uncleared visions
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by eripecs(f): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2015
lilbest4:
too much hunger coz uncleared visions
lol
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Sjones: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
We ar nt who we ar because of wat some 7 year old says.We hav a more sure word of prophecy.
The poor girl may just be an agent of darkness.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by lorrdmayor(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Watch out the death of this child and her instigators is near......she and her cohorts
are the agent of darkness.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by lorrdmayor(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
May God punish all those behind this unholy propaganda
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by lovelyn7777: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
We shld give that girl serious beating. I have only one question wen did she get born again.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by Mescopaul(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
lovelyn7777:
We shld give that girl serious beating. I have only one question wen did she get born again.

Actually God doesn't need a person that is born again before He can speak.
He spoke through an ass to Balaam or was it Barak?
Was the ass born again??
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by God2man(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2015
I do not see anything bad with this revelation.

If it is wrong, we should ignore it, if it is right, we should take heed, lest we fall.
Re: 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives by God2man(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Mescopaul:
7 YEAR OLD GIRL BRINGS WARNINGS FROM JESUS

7 year old girl Iretioluwa Ifedayo has been receiving messages and revelations directly from the LORD Jesus Christ himself, especially hidden things which he (Jesus) wants the World to know. Iretioluwa a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what the Lord Jesus told her and this is what was published in a Magazine in Nigeria.

PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

My Lord and Savior said i should declare to Pastor E.A Adeboye of The Redeemed Christian Church of God that He cannot make heaven, though he started very and in spite of his works, he has compromised. He has missed me long a time ago, I am just honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me, tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying. If he must make heaven, then he has a lot to do. Let him start from himself and begin to tell the TRUTH without looking at anybody.

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO

Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood, his name is not in the BOOK OF LIFE. He has missed it a long time ago, tell him what will profit him to gain the whole world and end in hell fire. He must repent and genuinely serve me, tell him heaven does not recognize him.

PASTOR DANIEL OLUKOYA

Daniel Olukoya of Mountain of Fire and Miracles is encouraging evil and doesn't want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life, he knows the stone in his hands, tell him to drop them if he must enter heaven, he has to leave a complete life of holiness. Tell him I am coming with my sword.

PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR(CANpresident)

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant, he has gone astray in pursuit of fame, power and money. Warn him to repent before he ends where his boss (Bishop Idahosa) ended. I did not prepare hell for him but he has made up his mind to go there, tell him to repent because hell is a terrible place to dwell.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

T.B Joshua is an advocate of satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Chris Oyakhilome made a vow to satan and he has succeeded to win many souls for satan. He cannot repent because he doesn't have conscience again. He is a front runner of the New Age teachings in the World. He is going to pay terribly, because I died for these souls.

NATIONAL FLAG INSIDE THE CHURCH

Many Pastors that host flags of different Nations in their Churches know why they are doing so, beware of such gatherings.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in nigeria.

MFM MEMBERS

MANY MFM members are spiritually in bondage, ask Sade Olukoya why it is so.

Tell Sade Olukoya, Fola Adeboye, Faith Oyedepo to drop the gods in their hands, they know what I mean, and they must do it fast, or else.

Why are Pastors keeping killer squads to protect themselves? A lot of them are not known in heaven, they are on their own. I weep because very soon, I will release my anger and it will start in the church.

EVANGELIST FUMILAYO.

The Lord Jesus says, Fumilayo has bewitched my children for a long time, she pretends to be what she is not, tell her I know those that are mine. She is not practicing what she is preaching, an adulterer with secret sins in her life, tell her heaven does not know her at all.

NOTE: Everytime a revelatory glimpse is given, the line of demarcation grows more distinct.

Believers and Non-believers... Only those who choose to believe, will have the discernment necessary to SEE what is imminent.

Things are wrapping up...!! Wake up!

SOURCE:
[url=https://m.facebook.com/wakeupcry/photos/a.1481282028805522.1073741829.1462959690637756/1520095931590798/?type=1&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=%2As] The Final Great Awakening - 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus [/url]

What magazine? Can we know the name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.