Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Am Not Happy At All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Not Happy At All (1480 Views)

I Am Not Happy / Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! / Seun, Am Not Happy With What You Said In Your Interview You Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Happy At All by acidrop(f): 4:23am On Dec 13, 2008
seun i dont get it, i just want an explanation on why u have decided to canceal all my threads that i have made on nairaland, and reduce my replies from more 15, 000 to 6, 000. u just cant do that, u have to give an explanation and that is what i want. . . . i have been on nairaland for more than 4 years and i have never be banned once, i can legally claim to be one of the loyal members so why should i be getting this form of treatment. REPLY ASAP OOOO
Re: Am Not Happy At All by yicob(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2008
Iyawo mi pele.
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Shaz(f): 2:34am On Dec 14, 2008
Acid,

As at now, you've got 11419 posts. I doubt any deletions. Your post numbers just do not come on the display because some childboard posts are not counted.
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Cayon(f): 4:42am On Dec 14, 2008
acidrop:

seun i don't get it, i just want an explanation on why u have decided to canceal all my threads that i have made on nairaland, and reduce my replies from more 15, 000 to 6, 000. u just can't do that, u have to give an explanation and that is what i want. . . . i have been on nairaland for more than 4 years and i have never be banned once, i can legally claim to be one of the loyal members so why should i be getting this form of treatment. REPLY ASAP OOOO
I have 1785. You can have all my replies for FREE of Charge. This is my Christmas gift to you.

Peace
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Gabry(f): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2008
Awwww. . Sorry sis but f it makes you feel better, Alot of my threas and post have been deleted as well. Merry Christmas to that! grin
Re: Am Not Happy At All by sexyLeamon(f): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2008
Cayon:

I have 1785. You can have all my replies for FREE of Charge. This is my Christmas gift to you.

Peace
abi o grin
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Pataki: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2008
Seriously what is all the fuss about post count? undecided
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Gabry(f): 1:28am On Dec 15, 2008
Well, lets just say its hard work grin
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 15, 2008
@Original Poster
You need someone to keep company. Over 11,000 something post - Unbelievable!
Re: Am Not Happy At All by acidrop(f): 2:06am On Dec 15, 2008
Shaz:

Acid,

As at now, you've got 11419 posts. I doubt any deletions. Your post numbers just do not come on the display because some childboard posts are not counted.

explain furthr pls?
Cayon:

Peace

lol tnx, hw i wish seun can do that too, can u give me cayon's post pls, hahhahaha

Pataki:

Seriously what is all the fuss about post count? undecided
ehen now, hw can i jst be posting n it dosent count, i feel my opinions are not appreciated as a member of nairaland, when i try very hard to be a good memeber ( minus all those ppl i do curse sha) but still u know wat i mean now
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Shaz(f): 2:22am On Dec 15, 2008
@Acid,

IN some certain childboards like the Rap Battles, the post contributed there are not counted as part of the total posts, i.e. the post counter for those selected forums has been disabled. The same condition applies to the Forum Games.

I hope you get it now.
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Gabry(f): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2008
NA WAAA OOO Acid, you are my senior, you should know this naaa. . .

Ionce had a frind whom posted in the Forum games section for a very long time and yet he only had 4 post. Heheh!
Re: Am Not Happy At All by acidrop(f): 2:42am On Dec 16, 2008
Shaz:

@Acid,

IN some certain childboards like the Rap Battles, the post contributed there are not counted as part of the total posts, i.e. the post counter for those selected forums has been disabled. The same condition applies to the Forum Games.

I hope you get it now.

no so hw did u know that i have 11419 post

@gab who said i dont know, i just like to act and pretend that i dont know. lol
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Gabry(f): 5:52am On Dec 16, 2008
See bluffer in the making grin
Re: Am Not Happy At All by acidrop(f): 3:52am On Dec 17, 2008
4get jor. . . . . . .u just one of my victims. tongue
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Gabry(f): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2008
Are u sure its me becoming your victim or the other way round?

Did I not tell you sister that Ill be going to DISNEY LAND?!? grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Shaz(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
@Acid,

I checked your profile, clicked on the last posts tab and viewed the last page and yeah, just check the number on the last post on that page, it says 11482 and that was your total post count as at the time I wrote this.

Hope it's lucid now.
Re: Am Not Happy At All by acidrop(f): 3:34am On Dec 19, 2008
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it now, jeez am soo thick in d head. . . . . lol am the only one allowed to say that to myself BTW. . . . . . .anyway tnz shaz
and gab me no victim u are n i just happen 2 know hw to prove it 2 u
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Gabry(f): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2008
Ok an how youre going to do so? Am waiting and I dont mind waiting till my armpit hair grows to the floor (but am hoping you make it quick) grin
Re: Am Not Happy At All by acidrop(f): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2008
as we speak am in disnyland. . . . .BEAT THAT
Re: Am Not Happy At All by Gabry(f): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2008
My girl. . . U ate too much beach sand till you dream too much naaa. .

Its ok, when I come back from Disney Land, I go let you see ma pics on FB naa.  grin

(1) (Reply)

A New Nairalander / Oracle 10g Newbies Forum! / "awoof Dey Run Belle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.