Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! (4713 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Haywhymido(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2015
onila:
who knows me here
u can never tell, what if one of ur family members later join us here dose topics r dia 4 her/him to read. This is 2015 my lady change 4 better.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Onila, Happy new year! grin
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2015
B
onila:
undecided cry

I just cant believe what I am hearing
This is the moment where I wish I cld help everyone around me, unfortunately things dont worklike that

two of us became really close 2 years before I left Nigeria
when we were both obsessed with celebrities
always watching MTV, E channel etc
I remember going to her house every weekend

years back I heard her mother died
her mother complained of just neck pain and died 4 hours later in the hospital

the sad and complicated thing
is that her mother was a mistress
not really the official wife of her father
she was just a baby mama chopping from his wealth

her father is a big politician in Nigeria
when her mother died
her father dumped her in one of his baby mama's house

the step mother is so mean and wicked to her and her younger sister who is just like 10 years old

apparently the money, her father gives her is not enough
so now I hrd shes now sleeping with old men for money

I remember her mother really protected her from that side of life
she grew up like a princess
now shes now rotten

does she really have to sleep with men for money
cant she manage and graduate from university
get a good job

so she can get enough money

oh life cry cry

Onila, send her contact details to me, i want to exorcise the demons in her before I leave Nigeria in two weeks time.

You should learn to mind your business and respect other people's choices..not everyone subscribes to your @teamvirgin..

Your cousin might just have extra...ukwunnu..I hope you know what that means?.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by sosiqdude(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2015
mayapop:
Onila, Happy new year! grin

Sweery you didn't wish me happy new year

But still...happy new year to you

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by ednut1(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2015
must u always post trash ode
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by DahtzFestjayz: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wetin be the Lession of this ur New Year's Super Story Special?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by bjtinz: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
OP, plz i need her details asap
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by 1960chic(f): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
How old is this said "cousin"?
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Deiok(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm, onila you are not even in nigeria, how are you so sure of what they tell you about her?.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by UkwuNnu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
gbosaa:
B

Onila, send her contact details to me, i want to exorcise the demons in her before I leave Nigeria in two weeks time.

You should learn to mind your business and respect other people's choices..not everyone subscribes to your @teamvirgin..

Your cousin might just have extra...ukwunnu..I hope you know what that means?.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by obiak4(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2015
dear encourage her and help her to quit, in doing that you should not judgemental she should see you as a sister.
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Naledi14(f): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why is this onila always posting nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by mentorandfriend(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that this Onila girl is a 16 year old? Or even less. See her posts.
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
mdr
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by onila(f): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by tpia1000: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2015
everyone has to go their own way at some point, that's where prayer comes in.

lord have mercy sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying Without Parental Consent / Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe / Over Protectiveness Of The Female Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.