Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,800 members, 7,831,602 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) (28427 Views)

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Nigerian Drug Peddler Escapes From Indian Prison Few Hours Before Deportation / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by chibwike(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Funjosh:
This happens last year so why put on fp now
is that ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by kendrick9(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
this are one of the reasons okadas should be banned
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Oyenirany(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
embarassedSo painful... RIP
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Religiondb(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Na ma area boys oo.. got d call from a friend about their death last nite.. RIP to d dead
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Obviously they died of head injuries. HELMET would have gone alone way to minimize impact to the head.

1 Like

Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Chizzy20(f): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Very sad, May God protect each nd evr1 of us dis new yr.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Funjosh(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
chibwike:
is that ur problem?

Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
JESUS!...Mercy LORD.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by wunmi590(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
RIP
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by princedoz: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
The beauty of crash helmets. This image shows blood around the head region. If only they wore protection, they may be alive. FRSC crash helmet law is not for their benefit but for riders. Please fasten your seat belts/check tire pressure/wear your helmet before entering the road. It saves your life.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by M4gunners: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chaii wetin Okada still dey by that time for street na eehhh!RIP to the dead.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by kilokeys(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
injuries to the head in both victims.

would helmets have dampen the damage?

maybe, yes.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by frankjames700: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Mehnnnnnnn.sad to see cry
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by tjisadinoyi(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
So bad
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thats life for u i tell u have actually died 12:00am yesternight.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by bookface: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nigeria is such a sh1t hole.

People are so desensitized that the value of human life no longer mean anything. Crowds gather over two fresh dead bodies like some form of gory art to be studied. Makes you wonder what the state of mind of the average Nigerian must be, little wonder violence fill everywhere.

In some other regions of the world, there would have been an ambulance response, the bodies would have been covered, the area would have been secured, the Police would have begun investigation into what happened so as to possible prevent or reduce the occasion of such in the future. But here in Nigeria, the wild wild west of Africa we simply gather like some family fest, we whip out our cameras and take pictures so as to fill the social media with the gory scenes! We forget that those lying cold on the ground were someone's son or brother, someone's father or lover.

Till my dying day i still wouldn't be able to figure what makes people take such gory pictures and put them online. What are they seeking to show? That humans can die? Would they do the same if it was their brother on the floor? Where is the respect for the dead?

Nigeria is one hell of a sh1t hole. No one it ranks the least in the places to be born index. Of all Sh1t holes of the world, it is truly unfortunate to be born in Nigeria.

Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Suljosh: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
RIP so sad.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by adedayourt(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
For we are not ignorance of the devices of the devil, the only way to be saved wen d devil signs ones death warrant is through bended kneels in prayers.

Either thou like it or not thou shall not loose thy Life untimely in the name wat u blive in.

As fr me I aint gonna loose ma life in Jesus name
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Sirfergie90(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ovie56:
our lives in this new year won't be defined by this kind of incident
..........amen
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by tellwisdom: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Its ordained
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by juman(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kai kai kai.

What a country.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by femi2u: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
When your time reach no injury time or extra time
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is why I refused to believe we are in the new year, I look forward to when these bible portions will be fulfilled 2peter 3:13 and Revelation 21:5 then everything will be new no more death we will live forever no pain or sorrow no bad governance
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by flimzy24: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
nt ur portion if u bliv ((LÏKË))

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by MikelMerry(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
God have your infinity mercy ooo
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by delishpot: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
Rip.

Watch watch wegbe e boya ounbo,watch watch.

Olokada rora sare. Emi no get part 2. I say make you watch. Watch.

RIP.

I think the other okada man just entered the road without watching while they were already on the move.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Edigrows: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
hannesy:
Ohhh lord, OP pls modify and put graphic picture
dis one is more than graphic picture abeg. it supposed to be tagged DISTURBING PICTURE. dats how CNN tag such horror scenes. Lord have mercy. and may dia souls rest in peace.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Chibabi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is the sixth life claiming accident have witness at that particular spot. Something is wrong with that white garment church
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Chibabi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Religiondb:
Na ma area boys oo.. got d call from a friend about their death last nite.. RIP to d dead
I stay in North Bank, which Area are d frm?
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by coolcacuz: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
So sad, bt from what I see they would have survived if they had on crash helmets.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
What a pity!
TESTIMONICAL!
O GOD MY JEHOVAH I THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE, I THANK YOU THAT THE ACCIDENT DIDNT TAKE MY LIFE!
Today Around 5-6 pm i came from my town just as i arrived in Akure; I lounge for a bike cause there are few okada and the few have carried passenger to cut it short, just as we were to cross a multi-junction probably 4 junction the bike want to stop in the busy road xo he force it sha, right in the junction the cyclist mis-ride and another Bike hit us from side. BUT GOD SAVE BOTH OF US I WOULD HAVE BECOME A CRIPPLE IF I SURVIVE IT IF NOT JESUS, the cyclist try to dodge my leg by doing so her bike damage sha, and I GET UP AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE, I THANK GOD and thank the man he even said he was trying to dodge my leg I offer him #500 but he didnt accept it. I AM SAFE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AMEN
HELP ME PRAISE THE LORD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic / Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies / FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.