Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) (28434 Views)

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Nigerian Drug Peddler Escapes From Indian Prison Few Hours Before Deportation / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
What a pity!
TESTIMONICAL!
O GOD MY JEHOVAH I THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE, I THANK YOU THAT THE ACCIDENT DIDNT TAKE MY LIFE!
Today Around 5-6 pm i came from my town just as i arrived in Akure; I long for a bike cause there are few okada and the few have carried passenger to cut it short, just as we were to cross a multi-junction probably 4 junction the bike want to stop in the busy road xo he force it sha, right in the junction the cyclist mis-ride and another Bike hit us from side. BUT GOD SAVE BOTH OF US I WOULD HAVE BECOME A CRIPPLE IF I SURVIVE IT IF NOT JESUS, the cyclist try to dodge my leg by doing so her bike damage sha, and I GET UP AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE, I THANK GOD and thank the man he even said he was trying to dodge my leg I offer him #500 but he didnt accept it. I AM SAFE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AMEN
HELP ME PRAISE THE LORD!

1 Like

Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Homguy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
eleojo23:
This is terrible.
Such is life.
All our years of labour come to an end in a second.
As we yet live, let us not postponed the important things to tomorrow. Spend time with your loved ones, live life to the fullest and touch lives positively. For we know not when the time shall be, when we close our eyes in eternal slumber.

RIP.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
That white garment church should be question,because many people have lost their life in from of that church,included one of my inlaw who die in acident in that thesame point in 2010.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by SenatorJames(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
R.I.P.

May God deliver us from all evil.
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Rhea(f): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
[size=28pt]crash helmet[/size]
Re: Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) by Religiondb(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Chibabi:
I stay in North Bank, which Area are d frm?
Federal low cost housing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilorin Police Station Submerged By Flood (Photos) / Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies / ₦17.5 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized From Russian Embassy In Argentina(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.