Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

In Need Of A Place To Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of A Place To Crash (1578 Views)

My Cousin Is Stranded In The US.. Needs A Place To Stay (He Is Single & Handsome / Cairo Is The Best Place To Work In All Over Africa Country. / Omo Forest Reserve, Ogun State. A Place To View Forest Elephants etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Place To Crash by hugetim: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hey Guyz, i'm in need of a place to crash for just a day or two in France before proceeding to Germany. dis is my bbm pin 7feb8953 should in case u wanna contact me .... thankz smiley
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
hugetim:
Hey Guyz, i'm in need of a place to crash for just a day or two in France before proceeding to Germany. dis is my bbm pin 7feb8953 should in case u wanna contact me .... thankz smiley

Where in France are you?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Their is something called a HOTEL.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by tpia2012: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2015
no plane crash plz.

God bless.
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by hugetim: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
i knw but just didnt av a enough to check into the hotel
Lexusgs430:
Their is something called a HOTEL.
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by hugetim: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
actually the visa isnt out yet... it shud b out probably january ending. just trying to arrange for accommodation before the visa cos i av no-one there.. pls i need assistance
bengreat:

Where in France are you?
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by hugetim: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Amen....Lol.. Pls i'm serious here
tpia2012:
no plane crash plz.

God bless.
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by worry359(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
You seem quite confused and your story does not stack up.
You are desparate for accomodation in France (a huge country and you do not say where.)
You then say the visa is not out so you can't travel.
You have no money for a hotel for a couple of nights but you can pay for visa and air fares.
Do you have money to live in your destination? (Poor bois get turned back by immigration when caught.)
How are you going to live when you get to wherever you intend to visit?

The story sounds like dreams. shocked

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by sthugo: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Worry are u from warri..men you de worry no be small ! ! !
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
worry359:
You are desparate for accomodation in France (a huge country and you do not say where.)
You have no money for a hotel for a couple of nights but you can pay for visa and air fares.
Do you have money to live in your destination? (Poor bois get turned back by immigration when caught.)

See your life grin
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
sthugo:
Worry are u from warri..men you de worry no be small ! ! !

hahahaha......chai una go kill person with laugh............ grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by zeezahbee(f): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
worry359:

Worry , worry. Lol. You said what was on my mind, the guy is just so confused. The visa is not even out yet undecided
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by hugetim: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2015
thanks for your contribution...its neva a dream !
zeezahbee:
Worry , worry. Lol. You said what was on my mind, the guy is just so confused. The visa is not even out yet undecided
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by itstpia8: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by ogeelove(f): 1:51am On Jan 09, 2016
is this your first visit to Germany? If not then i guess you know what you are doing otherwise i'd advise you save up a bit more before travelling. Are you going on a visiting visa, student or work visa? I am asking becos i am concerned you are embarking on a journey of hardship. You rarely find help from fellow nigerians abroad and if they do offer help it's becos most want to use you for cheap labour. I might be wrong but if you intend to live abroad on a visit visa I'd advise you not to unless you want to claim asylum on arrival. If it's just for holiday then save up some more, book a hotel and enjoy your holiday.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by cantona2015: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
ogeelove:
is this your first visit to Germany? If not then i guess you know what you are doing otherwise i'd advise you save up a bit more before travelling. Are you going on a visiting visa, student or work visa? I am asking becos i am concerned you are embarking on a journey of hardship. You rarely find help from fellow nigerians abroad and if they do offer help it's becos most want to use you for cheap labour. I might be wrong but if you intend to live abroad on a visit visa I'd advise you not to unless you want to claim asylum on arrival. If it's just for holiday then save up some more, book a hotel and enjoy your holiday.

How can one claim assylum
Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
ogeelove:
Funny but the hardest truth ever grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Place To Crash by BlaqqDahCritic: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
U b plane?

(1) (Reply)

IR-2 Us Immigrant Visa: My Experience So Far / Nigerians In Kuwait / Study In New Zealand And Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.