Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (251578 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 / JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Really? I heard somethn of such too, don't know how true though. I just know this list will be released some day

it's thru.... I and my friends who did the exam together have checked....
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2015
muder:
pls since when is dat cos i dnt hear abt such nd hw can one check

since October, man!.... yknw... one should not just sit 'repete' on such issues... if na leg, leg it... if na God (like me), God it; or rather, "god" it... depending on your belief shaa.... anyways.... it's in the departmental office.... and honestly I have friends from my school who are not taking my course, who have checked it and... voila!... they are listed.... well, not all shaa
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by goldnwosu: 2:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Please how true is it dat DE list is out. Having bn waiting patiently,am losing it.Can anyone help?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 5:31am On Dec 11, 2015
I smell rumours on this thread,please if you want to give info,share info with "hard facts",info one can easily follow-up,not info that would cause unnecessary anxiety.If you claim the list is already out and pasted in faculties,why don't you attach a pix shot to it before sharing such info...
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=HaneefahRN post=40867454]
Lolz, abi nau. Low key thns. How far, did Ilorin work out?[/quote

I got nothing despite my 78 and 48 made merit list
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Phranceaseco:

Yeah, the no is correct, 08138113487!
Moreover, next time you want to make nonsensical comments like the one above don't involve my brain...I can condone almost all things but not that....
Waiting for more of its ilk...
No, dont tel me dt young man, from d content of wat u posted, a deaf person even a blind person wil tel u categorically dt something must hv entered ur brain...

WAT STOPS YOU TO GIVE INFO U WANT TO GIVE HERE? People were asking u about yabatech HND form, u were saying they should send u pm and cal u to register.. Even wen u were asked about d cost of d form, u also told them to send u pm on watsapp...... Must they call u on phone or watsapp u before telling them? Or must u drop ur phone numb?

Has something never entered ur brain? Tel me.

I might be playing wit people here, i frown at any fraudulent act... Be praying dt i should not handle u before handling u to EFCC.

Just warn urself before u smell pepper.. Rubbish!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Adortem:
I smell rumours on this thread,please if you want to give info,share info with "hard facts",info one can easily follow-up,not info that would cause unnecessary anxiety.If you claim the list is already out and pasted in faculties,why don't you attach a pix shot to it before sharing such info...

hello?... u kidding moi?.... OK... lemme say this... we checked the list in the Dept.... you don't expect an aspiring student in his right frame of mind to bring out his fine and start taking idiotic shots when the dept. secretary is right in front of you... excuse me bro... have u been there? have you checked and found my information falsified?... if you are in doubt, travel to Ife and #confirm... don't just rubbish people's post.... someone here said he heard the same thing... but I saw...my name... OK?..
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Rimini: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Dapoxion:

hello?... u kidding moi?.... OK... lemme say this... we checked the list in the Dept.... you don't expect an aspiring student in his right frame of mind to bring out his fine and start taking idiotic shots when the dept. secretary is right in front of you... excuse me bro... have u been there? have you checked and found my information falsified?... if you are in doubt, travel to Ife and #confirm... don't just rubbish people's post.... someone here said he heard the same thing... but I saw...my name... OK?..
Adortem:

He's right, list was ready a long time ago, you can ask the secretaries... Just beg them to show you.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=mizzhoneey post=40897471][/quote]
Eeyah, sorry sis. OAU will work out by God's grace.
Uniilorin isn't even abt religion, it's abt who u know and where u're from. I was shocked when I heard some1 who got 48% had been admitted for elect-elect even from the 1st list, while many pple wt 60's, 70's are given nothing or given courses they don't like. That's what I dislike the sch for, no sound merit. It is well
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2015
No dispute guys, the list is ready, quite alright. But it has not been posted online. It is what you find online that holds water not what you saw, do you have the admission letter from what you saw? No. Thats what we waiting for! Till then keep calm.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by tmgtreasure(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Is there any update? Is there any probability next week for the list?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dapoxion:

I know what you think you saw,and wouldn't want to argue with you...and I didn't rubbish anyone's post here,nobody can be forced to believe an info,by the way,to some extent I can say I understand the process of DE admission and please next time you quote me,type with some respect...
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adortem:

I know what you think you saw,and wouldn't want to argue with you...and I didn't rubbish anyone's post here,nobody can be forced to believe an info,by the way,to some extend I can say I understand the process of DE admission and please next time you quote me,type with some respect...

*scoffs... respect eh?.... it's reciprocal bro... type in a way that would make people type with respect... savvy.... and mind you #smiles... I ain't forcing ya to believe... everyone has a right to their own opinion... #peace
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Eeyah, sorry sis. OAU will work out by God's grace.
Uniilorin isn't even abt religion, it's abt who u know and where u're from. I was shocked when I heard some1 who got 48% had been admitted for elect-elect even from the 1st list, while many pple wt 60's, 70's are given nothing or given courses they don't like. That's what I dislike the sch for, no sound merit. It is well

thanks dear. I think I like you. lol. email me your contact for watsapp
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
UNA c wetin OAU don start cus abi

We re now having NEW SHERIFFS as each day passes by

TRACKING sheriff, RESPECT sheriff, INFORMATION BELIEVE OR NOT sheriff, PEACE MAKERS sheriffs nd DEM DEM

Mak nobody attack me ooo....LOOLX...

Feel free to add your own SHERIFF..

Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I think I like you too, lol. Email me your contact for watsapp grin
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
mizzhoneey:

*blushing*, thanks. No probs
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:

*coughs*, bros weldone
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
ponpin234:
UNA c wetin OAU don start cus abi

We re now having NEW SHERIFFS as each day passes by

TRACKING sheriff, RESPECT sheriff, INFORMATION BELIEVE OR NOT sheriff, PEACE MAKERS sheriffs nd DEM DEM

Mak nobody attack me ooo....LOOLX...

Feel free to add your own SHERIFF..

Hahahahha
So wc category do u fall in?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by severus(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hey guys, For those who are interested in sponsorship for your schooling, i found this program online, www.schoola.cf they have plenty of scholarship programs for sponsorship also you can get small work to do while in school. its really cool
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
HaneefahRN:
So wc category do u fall in?
PEACE SHERIFF ...Loolx
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:

*coughs*, bros weldone
You also want to send me your watsapp contact?

Lemme quickly go dust and remove cobwebs from my mail! grin
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 5:59am On Dec 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:

lol. c your head. we will see in school nah. your proposed course is accounting right?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by wasiutundex9: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2015
may God help us all sha cos I couldn't believe hw some pple have the opportunity to check their names.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2015
mizzhoneey:

lol. c your head. we will see in school nah. your proposed course is accounting right?

Yea wink
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2015
;DI tink am beginning to like all of U...send me a pm for whatsapp chat
Looolx....hahahaahahha.....Dis THREAD is FUN and we shall all Receive Good News, BGG AMIN....

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Where are those guys asking irrelevant questions like "can i gain admission to OAU wit my lower credit" "must i submit my transcript" etc and that guy telling people to call him and watsapp him to register them for yabatech HND form...

Where are they?

I have sent all of them out one by one.... Nonsence!!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2015
greatguru22:

okay o but I pity u deeply in my heart....muslimah or wat did u cal it.. Are u saying u do wear hijab? Anybody who does not believe dt Jesus christ died for his/her sin is going to hell fire after death... Heaven is not for them.. Rev 20:15

Playing is diff but i wil stil tel u d reality dt u wont forget... Just bear it in ur finger tips...

Are you stupid or what?

What right do you have to say that gibberish to someone who doesn't share your faith?

Na by force
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
ponpin234:
Looolx....hahahaahahha.....Dis THREAD is FUN and we shall all Receive Good News, BGG AMIN....

Boss, I join you say Amen!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by JOOHEL: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
please i got 5 points in jupeb caan i be admitted into oau to study any science coourse. thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you stupid or what?

What right do you have to say that gibberish to someone who doesn't share your faith?

Na by force
U sound somehow as if u lack proper training... R u a muslim ni? Just because of dis msg i would be friendly wit u... If u dont have christ u r doomed, no Heaven for u, u r already condemned (john 3:18), no hope of eternity for u...

Ur blood wont be required from me at end just because of dis msg

I'm happy cos i belong to christ, am i typing as if i'm afraid? Never!!

Cant u see dt i'm looking good, u too come to christ, He loves u..

Warning: I did not tolerate nonsence so mind ur reply... Despite dt i'm telling u about christ if u misbehave u would be sanctioned!!

Happy weekend!!!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
greatguru22:

U sound somehow as if u lack proper training... R u a muslim ni? Just because of dis msg i would be friendly wit u... If u dont have christ u r doomed, no Heaven for u, u r already condemned (john 3:18), no hope of eternity for u...

Ur blood wont be required from me at end just because of dis msg

I'm happy cos i belong to christ, am i typing as if i'm afraid? Never!!

Cant u see dt i'm looking good, u too come to christ, He loves u..

Warning: I did not tolerate nonsence so mind ur reply... Despite dt i'm telling u about christ if u misbehave u would be sanctioned!!

Happy weekend!!!

Idi.iot

Haha.....Do I look like your kid?undecided

Deranged fo.ol!

Let us be......stupid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (95) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.