Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,779 members, 7,866,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo (2913 Views)

I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams / North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo / Norths Ungrateful Parasites ~Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by tit(f): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Zoharariel:

Who is this Tabular Rasa?

brutef0rce101:

Bro, when will you repair your leaking brain cheesy Your case worse pass Musiwa own. lmaoooo

who let these dogs out?
abeg, lock them up at yaba left.
Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by diepreyefrank: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2015
delishpot:
Make una help me ask Asari wetin him don do for his people with the whole money him dey get from fed govt.
If only Ijaw people know the kind contracts these boys get running into millions if not billions of naira every year. They pocket this money and come out to talk trash inciting war and bloodshed. How are they any better than bokoharam?
Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by Kororugged231: 4:24am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

who let these dogs out?
abeg, lock them up at yaba left.

Mumu, you carry your madness enter new year. Get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by PassingShot(m): 4:31am On Jan 01, 2015
This is what you get with a weak president presiding over a diverse nation as ours.

1 Like

Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:
PLEASE ASARI DOKUBO,,KEEP ON SAYING THESE THINGS TILL FEBRUARY 14TH WE BEG YOU SINCERELY.
ALSO ABUSE THEIR EMIRS, DERIDE THEIR WOMEN AND MAKE JEST OF THEIR CULTURE.
APC might even have to pay you for this but please keep it up.

Yes, he doesn't seem to understand that the more he insults the more he undermines his Otuoke master; maybe thats how the foolish Creekbilly believes he'll attract northern majority votes for his minority tribal kinsman.

Oil this oil that, as if he or his ancestors were responsible for finding it or can take credit for producing it in Ijaw land; the thing that is anyway fast losing its value on daily basis; let him continue for now but come May 2015 those days of impunity will be gone.
Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

rubbish!
the only people that rig are buhari and tinubu!

Yes

I am just trying to help him know that any protest in the SW will lead to no salaries for months
Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by jamace(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2015
The Military board is located in Abuja yet Buhari prefers to go to Abuja high court to swear to an affidavit instead of going to the board to collect his credentials. Does Buhari thinks Nigerians are dunce like him?
Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2015
lalasticlala, Obinoscopy and Seun, you have promoted many similar thread which purportedly came from The Northern supporters of Buhari, so equity demands that you do justice to this thread asap!
Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by Adminisher: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I don't believe in rigging since it is against my faith

But

What will you do if GEJ unknown foot soldiers rig it to favour him without his knowledge. WHAT WILL YOU DO.?

Think twice before talking.

Since Nigeria have made herself a slave to oil, there is nothing you can do if GEJ is declared winner.

Any protest will see no money in circulation due to oil blockage by ND people.

Believe me the game has changed. Oil price is going to average $55 a barrel in 2015. Millet, cocoa, sorghum, cotton, cassava and many agric products will knock off oil exports as main revenue earner. If you tally all the new projects coming into the oil industry in North America alone you will realise that oil price cannot go up again. Even leaving shale oil, Canadian oil sands represent that highest reserves of hydrocarbons in the world. The long and short of it, the Niger Delta Shakara is coming to an end and they would not be permitted to steal and export any oil illegally through theft by the incoming Buhari government so it is checkmate in any case there is no demand for the oil anyway. I think people should go and do some work for a change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Adminisher:

Believe me the game has changed. Oil price is going to average $55 a barrel in 2015. Millet, cocoa, sorghum, cotton, cassava and many agric products will knock off oil exports as main revenue earner. If you tally all the new projects coming into the oil industry in North America alone you will realise that oil price cannot go up again. Even leaving shale oil, Canadian oil sands represent that highest reserves of hydrocarbons in the world. The long and short of it, the Niger Delta Shakara is coming to an end and they would not be permitted to steal and export any oil illegally through theft by the incoming Buhari government so it is checkmate in any case there is no demand for the oil anyway. I think people should go and do some work for a change.

I will take this post serious when agriculture wealth is used to pay your salaries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials / Photo-speak! #nigeria "Old Chief Of Army Staff To The Right & New To The Left" / Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.