Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike (2889 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Giyerte(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2015
By Chidi Nkwopara
OWERRI—The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, said that neither the United Nations nor the African Union, has invited the protagonists of Biafra to any of their meetings.
Chief Uwazuruike, who debunked the rumour making the rounds in Igboland while fielding questions from newsmen in Owerri, also revealed that the two bodies said they only invite member nations.
“I sent the Bill of Rights to the United Nations in 1999, when I started the struggle. Up till now, the United Nations, UN, and African Union, AU, have not invited Biafra as erroneously peddled by interest groups”, Uwazuruike said.
The MASSOB leader advised Ndigbo to stop begging for survival in the Nigerian project, stressing that the Igbo fought the bitter war in self defence, when the decimation of their numbers reached alarming proportion.
“Events have continued to show that Ndigbo are not wanted in Nigeria. Igbo should desist from being selfish and sycophants. We should think of the way forward for Ndigbo before personal interests”, Chief Uwazurike pleaded.
Answering a question, the MASSOB leader said that the actualization of Biafra was certain, pointing out that revolutions take time but never fails.
Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Giyerte(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by kettykin: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Useless uwazuruike Nnamdi kanu seems to be smarter than this fool

7 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Long live Biafra Republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by madridguy(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2015
In Chief Uwazurike voice " Igbo should desist from being selfish and sycophants. We should think of the way forward for Ndigbo before personal interests”. I think a copy of this message should be personally addressed to Manu Kanu abi what is the name of the man behind the radio biafra who is beating war drum while his playing hide and seek in his comfort zone in UK. Some kids who has never experienced a RIOT not to talk of war were here on faceless forum boasting they are ready for war...Selfish/Personal interest is the 99% reason for Biafra, I dey laugh in Congo cos South-Sudan issue is a big lesson and the one nearer, APC Change crusade, we all fought for CHANGE not knowing Saraki the Judas has is own selfish interest. I just hope the Igbo elite will reason well so they will not have the course to be shouting BRING BACK OUR NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Tolexander: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Joker!

"I sent the Bill of Rights to the United Nations in 1999, when I started the struggle. Up till now, the United Nations, UN, and African Union, AU, have not invited Biafra as erroneously peddled by interest groups”, Uwazuruike said.
Why will these organizations invite these bunch of jokers?

The last time I checked, the leader of the struggle, Odumegwu Ojukwu, still contested for a senatorial seat and presidential election in the same unwanted union.

Moreover, the struggle is divided. Inside Biafra, there are different biafran sects

11 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Trash

Is as if someone is using uwazuiruike's influence to make Igbos believe that Biafra agitation is unrealizable

I smell Federal Government anti Biafra propaganda grin

kettykin:
Lemon12:
Long live Biafra Republic
madridguy:
Ok
Tolexander:
Joker!

I believe God is forcing Nigeria to answer these questions below

1) Will you treat Igbos as fellow countrymen

or

2) Should I allow them to secede since you greatly despise them

For Kanu to frustrate Pastor Kumuyi's crusade, it shows that Nigeria has not kept her agreement of No Victor No Vanquish

I have prayed and I am convinced that guy is succeeding because Nigeria has not being true to the Igbos

Let's keep praying for God's will to be done cool

4 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2015
kettykin:
the same Nnamdi Kunnu that said UN invited Biafra?

Nnamdi Kunnu is an albino who can't see clearly at night, and that's the same idiot you want to lead you to war slaughter.

4 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Trash

Is as if someone is using uwazuiruike's influence to make Igbos believe that Biafra agitation is unrealizable

or

For Kanu to frustrate Pastor Kumuyi's crusade, it shows that Nigeria has not kept her agreement of No Victor No Vanquish

I have prayed and I am convinced that guy is succeeding because Nigeria has not being true to the Igbos

yo guys are fools.

Rochas okorocha is busy enjoying one NIGERIA by shaking hands and dining with Obama while you illiterate and nonentity ibos are looking up to the albino Nnamdi Kunnu for your redemption into a bigger slavery.

You better tap into ONE NIGERIA now or die a pauper.

10 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by kettykin: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2015
eighTHREAD:
the same Nnamdi Kunnu that said UN invited Biafra?

It is not as if I am supporting or suggesting Nnamdi kanu ,is not this the same uwazuruike that was busy campaigning for the second term in office of some politicians.
World over every body has right to self determination it is only among some weak nigerian tribes that it has become a taboo for people to ask for self determination or for secession.

Uwazuruike is a fraud case and should be treated as such, what is he even fighting for, very visionless and lacks fundamental oratory skills to even mobilise a crowd.

1 Like

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
kettykin:

It is not as if I am supporting or suggesting Nnamdi kanu ,is not this the same uwazuruike that was busy campaigning for the second term in office of some politicians.
so the idiot was campaigning for ONE NIGERIA grin why do you guys always get led by scammers?

It is now clear that GEJ's loss is the reason for Biafra. Had it been he won, it would have been one nigeria grin
kettykin:

World over every body has right to self determination it is only among some weak nigerian tribes that it has become a taboo for people to ask for self determination or for secession.
why do you want tosecede with the minority tribes?

Our oyel comes to mind grin

kettykin:

Uwazuruike is a fraud case and should be treated as such, what is he even fighting for, very visionless and lacks fundamental oratory skills to even mobilise a crowd.
is that why you are donating the money meant for kumuyi's pause into Nnamdi kunnu's pocket which ends up between an hausa girl's thighs?

5 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2015
eighTHREAD:
yo guys are fools.

Rochas okorocha is busy enjoying one NIGERIA by shaking hands and dining with Obama while you illiterate and nonentity ibos are looking up to the albino Nnamdi Kunnu for your redemption into a bigger slavery.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Beremx(f): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2015
eighTHREAD:
yo guys are fools.

sweet cOmment. You deserve an early morning peck.

4 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
sweet cOmment. You deserve an early morning peck.
grin

Place it on my right cheek cool
Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Beremx(f): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2015
eighTHREAD:
grin
Place it on my right cheek cool
here we go! kiss cheesy
Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
here we go! kiss cheesy

CC lalasticlala

Pls move this to FP so that the world can see that I received a peck from the beautiful berem that the wailing wailers hate to admit they love. grin

3 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Beremx(f): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2015
eighTHREAD:

CC lalasticlala

Pls move this to FP so that the world can see that I received a peck from the beautiful berem that the wailing wailers hate to admit they love. grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by zendy: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2015
eighTHREAD:
yo guys are fools.

Okorohausa is a non entity in Igboland. His people see him as a Snake. It's his time, he should enjoy it as it won't last forever.

Which is the bigger fraud? The Nigeria where different ethnic groups were forced to live together against their will by the White man or the Biafra that is freely accepted by the vast majority of Igbos and some minorities in the South-South?

6 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Lajet: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Biafra thread always give Yoruba people sleepless night

4 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Crocz(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Cowards!...stand and compete like everybody

1 Like

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by zendy: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2015
eighTHREAD:

A nonentity that got re-elected by the same peoplev
@bold.

But biafra is trying to create a mini-nigeria where different ethnic groups will live.

Isn't that the bigger fraud?
Why not biafra for ibos alone?

There is nothing "mini" about Biafra Biafra as it will home country of over 60 Million people. Yes is will have different ethnic groups but the difference here is that those ethnic groups will "freely" accept to be part of the Biafran project or they stay back in Nigeria. Unlike Nigeria where everybody is forced to be Nigeria wether they like it or not. Biafra was never about the Igbos alone, Igbos just happen to be the majority.

1 Like

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by zendy: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Crocz:
Cowards!...stand and compete like everybody

Why? Because Lord Lugard said so?

1 Like

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Rose2014: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Trash

Are u surprised?

I heard FG spent a whooping $22m on satlink just to stop an ordinary radio, bribing Uwazuruike may even be cheaper cheesy cheesy

Like someone once said 'Nigeria has a date with the truth'. I concur

Long live Biafra, the land of the rising sun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Rose2014: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Since after they claimed jamming radio Biafra and I still heard Kanu broadcasting live and direct ; I began to take all these Naija news news with a grain of salt cheesy cheesy

And to think $22million was wasted just like that? There is god o

1 Like

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by superstar1(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2015
....... and some jokers were celebrating their falsehood of invitation to UN and AU Meetings months ago.

When will these clowns stop disgracing themselves?
Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Rose2014: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2015
superstar1:
....... and some jokers were celebrating their falsehood of invitation to UN and AU Meetings months ago.

When will these clowns stop disgracing themselves?
Just like a u guys were celebrating jamming the radio cheesy

If the in IV is a lie? Whose disgrace is more? The lie coming from a whole FG or a lie from one coming from one individual

3 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Candyrain(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Rose2014:

Just like a u guys were celebrating jamming the radio cheesy

If the in IV is a lie? Who come lie pass? The lie coming from a whole FG or the one coming from one individual

Morning love. How are you doing?

Jamming the radio station has become a very big hurdle to scale over.
Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by GspotAngela(f): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Rose2014:
And to think $22million was wasted just like that? There is god o
you Biafra apologist are the daftest set of humans on the surface of the earth. So you belive that hogwsh namdi kanu said about the FG spending Twenty Two Million Dollars to jam to radio Biafra. Do you know what that estimates in Naira? How much is the total federal allocation accrued to all the south east states? Are you fools this gullible or something? Jeeez !!

1 Like

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Rose2014: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Morning love. How are you doing?

Jamming the radio station has become a very big hurdle to scale over.

IMO FG shouldn't have announced successfully jamming the station except they don't understand the workings of technology
It's a national embarrassment that Kanu is still live and direct
Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by Rose2014: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2015
GspotAngela:
you Biafra apologist are the daftest set of humans on the surface of the earth. So you belive that hogwsh namdi kanu said about the FG spending Twenty Two Million Dollars to jam to radio Biafra. Do you know what that estimates in Naira? How much is the total federal allocation accrued to all the south east states? Are you fools this gullible or something? Jeeez !!

Hahaha but u believed the minister when she boasted the radio was jammed?

Who is dafter now? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike by sebali: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Trash

or

Igbos are not treated as equal countrymen? Wat do Ibos actually want because d last tym i check, ibos are allowed 2 live and do business anywhere in d country, ibos vote and are voted for, just lik myself every ibo man is entitled to his opinion....... So plss wat do ibos actually cry 4.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum / Man's Spirit Reportedly Pictured Leaving Body After Accident / Throwback: How Egbe Omo Oduduwa Defended Dr Ariyo Who Called For Igbo Massacre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.