Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,172 members, 7,867,396 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (607872 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:06am On May 13, 2015
DJIA out............na so so loss I just dey get from DJIA these days, e get as e be o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by bomeri(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2015
some days are like that o!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 9:26am On May 13, 2015
naijababe:
Sold EA, GJ and DJIA lipsrsealed
me think gj will likely hit 189.xx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2015
Forex market is the MOST DYNAMIC MARKET in the world. Just be dynamic in your approach. That your account lived to trade again is very Nice. You will make more pips in days to come. Cheers!!!
naijababe:
DJIA out............na so so loss I just dey get from DJIA these days, e get as e be o lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:39am On May 13, 2015
fxbomovi:
me think gj will likely hit 189.xx

You are right, -72 pips. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:47am On May 13, 2015
buy usdcad now @1.1973. tp=1.2010. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:11am On May 13, 2015
At least, EA is working undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2015
jamace:
GBP/AUD
SELL @ 1.96700
TP @ 1.94000
SL @1.97300

Best of luck!
Boss abeg make u drop ur number 4 me inside benpuzzy444@gmail.com make we talk cos its been long.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:34am On May 13, 2015
naijababe:

+30 pips all thanks to Mark Carney, na to see if the sell is for real now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2015
naijababe:
At least, EA is working undecided

C those yeye ratt mattaz dey call support, e full where d price dey currently...
TOOK a short just now n i cancelled it some few seconds..lera... ....
System says sell though..... angry undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:05am On May 13, 2015
micynute94:

C those yeye ratt mattaz dey call support, e full where d price dey currently...
TOOK a short just now n i cancelled it some few seconds..lera... ....
System says sell though..... angry undecided

The inside bar on the weekly chart suggests the bearishness, since last week's low has been convincily broken, na road trip to Bayelsa. I had a limit order for a second lot at 14010 which got filled a few minutes ago, let's hope 135xx will be here sooner rather than later wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:06am On May 13, 2015
naijababe:

Phew!!!

Jamace, you should be proud of me now, I suppose change my name to Patience now grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Gorimakpa1: 11:09am On May 13, 2015
FOREX been testing TRADERS resolve since time immemorial
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2015
naijababe:

Phew!!!

Jamace, you should be proud of me now, I suppose change my name to Patience now grin
grin grin Yes o. you have tried, it's not easy. Just make Patience your middle name. grin
I wish you more Patience to your mind. cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:23am On May 13, 2015
jamace:
grin grin Yes o. you have tried, it's not easy. Just make Patience your middle name. grin
I wish you more Patience to your mind. cheesy

Thank you jare oga mi
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
Took a short position on E/A... SL.. 50 pips.. TP.. +50
.. Two positions opened...
Waiting to sell E/C, U/C n E/N should it break past Its current level.... by 13.00 WAT, will c things clearly after the 4 hour candle close....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dathorobread: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
I greet the House oo

Has any tried withdrawing funds from trading account to GT mastercard?, How long does it take for the funds to get to the debitcard, cos the funds has already been sent by the broker. will the funds be credited to the account irrespective of whether the bank account is a saving or current account,in short how reliable it this method of funding. Can somebody help me answer to these question please****Thanks for your anticipatory response(s)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2015
dathorobread:
I greet the House oo

Has any tried withdrawing funds from trading account to GT mastercard?, How long does it take for the funds to get to the debitcard, cos the funds has already been sent by the broker. will the funds be credited to the account irrespective of whether the bank account is a saving or current account,in short how reliable it this method of funding. Can somebody help me answer to these question please

Very easy... Just ensure d card is the one u used to deposit as well and for xm... Roughly three days
Very reliable but after withdrawing ur total deposit through card... Subsequent withdrawals will be to ur bank acct
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dathorobread: 12:30pm On May 13, 2015
infofirst:

Very easy... Just ensure d card is the one u used to deposit as well and for xm... Roughly three days
Very reliable but after withdrawing ur total deposit through card... Subsequent withdrawals will be to ur bank acct

thanks so much but i didnt quiet get u on this one
Subsequent withdrawals will be to ur bank acct

are you saying i will be credited directly to my bank account without the mastercard route ?

and is you GT account saving or current or it doesnt matter
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 13, 2015
For the lord is good...............still early days though

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jagatalks: 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
Hello, Fx Traders in the room. Kindly need ur advice on which broker to open a forex trading account worth $100. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2015
naijababe:
For the lord is good...............still early days though

THAT'S y u r a boss ma'am..
As simple as people wanna look @ it, just open a chart, use whatever system u want ( P.A, indicators, Volume analysis, Elliot, Fibonacci, Gann, Astrology, fundamental n others), tweak it a bit n Gbam! U smile to the bank.. iffa hear.... angry angry

This z wat separates the wheats from the chaffs, we all v to prove ourselves worthy of the blessings of the market... grin

Forex is like combat... u always v to prove yourself worthy of the word " PROFESSIONAL " .. Or u d just find urself in a body b.... cry

Wanna stay alive? Den u d better keep learning everyday soldier... cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2015
jagatalks:
Hello, Fx Traders in the room. Kindly need ur advice on which broker to open a forex trading account worth $100. Thanks
the broker you choose to trade with depends on what instrument and your approach of trading, well considering trust, and transparency, i ll recommend Ironfx but if you ll like to get additional 25 dollars to ur intending deposit to boost ur margin, u ll have to register via an introducing broker, i can help u with that if need be
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by bennito: 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
drpips1:
the broker you choose to trade with depends on what instrument and your approach of trading, well considering trust, and transparency, i ll recommend Ironfx but if you ll like to get additional 25 dollars to ur intending deposit to boost ur margin, u ll have to register via an introducing broker, i can help u with that if need be
Do they issue Master Card like XM does
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:31pm On May 13, 2015
drpips1:
ironfx has been having withdrawal issues; they might go bankrupt soon.
cc- jagatalks, bennito
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by bennito: 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
cc- jagatalks, bennito
thanks, I appreciate
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2015
micynute94:

THAT'S y u r a boss ma'am..
As simple as people wanna look @ it, just open a chart, use whatever system u want ( P.A, indicators, Volume analysis, Elliot, Fibonacci, Gann, Astrology, fundamental n others), tweak it a bit n Gbam! U smile to the bank.. iffa hear.... angry angry

This z wat separates the wheats from the chaffs, we all v to prove ourselves worthy of the blessings of the market... grin

Forex is like combat... u always v to prove yourself worthy of the word " PROFESSIONAL " .. Or u d just find urself in a body b.... cry

Wanna stay alive? Den u d better keep learning everyday soldier... cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin The kain suffer wey I don since Monday no be am, that yeye DJIA has been showing me pepper for the past two weeks, I sold this morning but my stop got hit, sold again and that is in +ve territory. Who knows what the yanks will do to the position? lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jagatalks: 1:42pm On May 13, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
cc- jagatalks, bennito

If ironfx is going bankrupt, then which one will u recommend ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2015
Seems There's a massive buy on Euro... embarassed , probably to shake ppl stops before moving downward cos i don't wanna believe it's d negative report about USD that's doing this.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2015
leopower:

gud evening hunters. i still think 1.15 is possible
gradually we approaching there.......................................
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dathorobread: 1:46pm On May 13, 2015
Do they issue Master Card like XM does

Yes ,but before you can be entitle for that, your balance in your trading account must be equal or more than $2500

cc- jagatalks, bennito

i dont think this is true, except or it may be only you experiencing such,maybe you didnt upload your KYC documents when you registered with them. this is a broker i bank with and withdrawals are processed within a day at most
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2015
Sold U/C with a stop of 60 pips....
Sold @ support but amma thinking the news should do something n since it's already moving downward before, maybe the news will break d region...... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.