Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (605538 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
bought gu!! 5568 5549 sl. 5677 tp
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

I didn't demo it at all. Just visual back tests before putting it on forward testing for a while now. Some of the rules involves ignoring the re-entry if SL will be more than 40 pips so I don't lose everything made on the pair, moving to BE etc.. Makes it worth it..

That's why sensible and quality exchanges are useful.

That s nice bro, I trust you have done your due diligence.
I hope it continues to work for you.
Mine is easier to implement and ll work just fine, I just add some small extra risk, and take it off at 100pts cheesy, while I handle the rest like I have always done.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Apparently, i trade without stoploss undecided undecided...mental things
Broker just wouldnt let my stoploss be
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
#GBPAUD, already traded above its average weekly range , it either goes up or goes down to #2.089 before up
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
#EURUSD , if the feds intends to increase rate soon, its only logical to join the band wagon with the buy and hold the USD, the New high created on the EURUSD could be a significant high for the next few months or years as usual just my guess.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMART(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
jorel1:
Apparently, i trade without stoploss undecided undecided...mental things
Broker just wouldnt let my stoploss be

that's dangerous. Remember the chf crises.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2015
fxbomovi:
bought gu!! 5568 5549 sl. 5677 tp
Boss, thanks for this alert... welldone....keep up the good work
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Technically speaking, AUDUSD is OVERBOUGHT now @0.7376.(RSI=14){77.1750}.1h time frame.
sell now for a 50pips take profit, CONSOLIDATION strategy.
thanks sir...keep up the good work
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2015
I think am happy for some of you that appreciate and tap from my wealth of knowledge and experience in Forex trading. I will continue to give more pips to all those who cares to take it, by the grace of GOD. I wish you all more GREEN pips than red pips. CHEERS!!!
FxDuke:

thanks sir...keep up the good work
Cul4real:
You got it wrong to an extent. What of we newbies that really benefits from this guy‘s knowledge! You may not need its post or help for peculiar reason but let him continue to feed someone like me. If you hate him for any reason better tell your problem for quick solution. IHEANYIEBENEZE is such a wonderful Boss, wheel of change and symbol of progress who have achieved and want everyone to achieve.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello guys,

Please I'm looking for anyone who has traded, or knows someone who trades, with ForexTime.

I'm trying to find out about their debit card withdrawals and how long it takes to be transferred. I had made a withdrawal to my bank account, but I was turned down because they say I have to withdraw the same amount I have deposited by debit card back to that same card. It was a lot and I didn't want to withdraw that much, but I had to do it so that after that I could withdraw through any other means that i choose. Therefore I requested all the money I deposited with my card be withdrawn from my profits back to the card, and then I was able to request to have my profits sent to my bank account. I did, and the money to my bank account reached me that same day (last Friday). But the one to my debit card is still no-show. I read that it takes 3 - 5 business days, so technically the 3rd business day will start counting from this afternoon (counting from Friday afternoon when I made the request).

Has anyone had this same experience, please? Because apart from FXTM, I have never in the past heard that money can be withdrawn back to our normal ATM debit cards without attaching bank account information. Abeg o any info could be useful to me at this point.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
I think am happy for some of you that appreciate and tap from my wealth of knowledge and experience in Forex trading. I will continue to give more pips to all those who cares to take it, by the grace of GOD. I wish you all more GREEN pips than red pips. CHEERS!!!

SMH... People!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2015
This room looks and seems dead. I leave for a couple of weeks and everyone scatters like sheep without shepherd.

Haba una sef! Where are some of my favorite folks like currentprice, naijababe, kirinwa, fxbomovi, raycolz84, mrikay, jamace, AK284 etc.?

Oya oooo make una start to return, especially this week that is pregnant with fundamentals to shake the markets with hefty volatility.

PS: If the veterans here are intelligent enough to dare venture into forex, then they must be as intelligent as to tell who I am by my writing and spacing. Bottom line is: I'm back! Let's get this forum jumping!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
currentprice:

seeing what fxbomovi post "ESPECIALLY CURRENTPRICE" grin this was the reason i kept my trading call to myself to guest watching since joining the thread because i discover people like fake thing to real,,,,,,, decided to start posting my trading calls here last week after ziqqz and co turned the thread back to normal,,,,, and to clear the mind of member on is currentprice a trader or not, i owe this to owliver.

i gave a call on GA within 10 minute the call turn positive 65pips,,,,,, Kirinwa was blind to see trade in green quickly post embarassed on the call. fxbomovi & co not comment on that,,,,,,, next day i posted clearly on the thread that i closed the GA to stand out with BE waiting to see 9 am price candle for further take on the pair,,,,,,, Kinrinwa was blind to the post also.

as usual kiriwa disappeared from the thread without given any update on his bad trade of GN SELL 3000pips target with 300pips SL call of previous week,,,,re-appeared last week with another 1400pips target call on the wait through the week which never come grin,,,,, then he gave GA Sell call on friday against the very bullish trend and the trade immediately goes against the call with 73pips negative left with 27pips to hit SL,,,,, shining my teeth to the experience trader who sees good in trading against the trend,,,,, forgetting newbies here learning from guru calls.

to kirinwa i trade demo,,,, he challenge me to post my demo chart,,,,,,i replied him to let us do it right way through 3rd party site,,, people forgotten trading history can motivate newbies on the thread and they can even learn 1 or 2 things from such,,,,,the next thing was people defend kirinwa to term Currentprice post as being boosting. grin

imagine a trader given Wednesday trading call when market is yet to open for the week,,,,,, is that not Mr market himself,,,,, that is the kind of trader people will prefer grin grin grin,,,, have you ever see his chart either demo or real before ,,,,to post call buy/sell GN, GA what ever what ever with 5000 pips target is the easiest thing even tailor and banana seller can do same grin grin

Brotherly, please return and let's get this room happening again. Don't mind the haters. They also made me just close my former account and now I will try to stay as anonymous as possible. But try make you no vex abeg just show yaself...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mr Ziqqz is back grin

Oga your money will reflect in your card around the 4th or 5th day don't worry.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
@ Capitals

Please help me check these trades...

Audnzd sell at 1.1265 TP at 1.0936
Audcad sell at 0.9708 TP at 0.9416
Audjpy sell at 91.50 TP at 89.55

All 100 pips SL.

I am demoing the swing style of the strategy as you suggested. Need to know if I am on the right track. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
@Brainbucks
You are most welcome.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shevychen2:
Mr Ziqqz is back grin
Oga your money will reflect in your card around the 4th or 5th day don't worry.
hmmmmmm that name definitely looks and sounds familiar.
is it french?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
brainbucks:
This room looks and seems dead. I leave for a couple of weeks and everyone scatters like sheep without shepherd.

Haba una sef! Where are some of my favorite folks like currentprice, naijababe, kirinwa, fxbomovi, raycolz84, mrikay, jamace, AK284 etc.?

Oya oooo make una start to return, especially this week that is pregnant with fundamentals to shake the markets with hefty volatility.

PS: If the veterans here are intelligent enough to dare venture into forex, then they must be as intelligent as to tell who I am by my writing and spacing. Bottom line is: I'm back! Let's get this forum jumping!!!

Amen! Welcome back sir!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oya nau where are you guys that trade the weirdest currency pairs?
Share some money-making expo cause I'm in the mood to experiment
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
bought audusd .7371 sl .7331 tp .7477
bought audjpy 91.69 sl 91.19 .92.23
let's see how they play out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shevychen2:
@ Capitals

Please help me check these trades...

Audnzd sell at 1.1265 TP at 1.0936
Audcad sell at 0.9708 TP at 0.9416
Audjpy sell at 91.50 TP at 89.55

All 100 pips SL.

I am demoing the swing style of the strategy as you suggested. Need to know if I am on the right track. Thanks.

Honestly you may not like this, but none passes for me. Reasons. . . . .

AUDNZD will have been good but was part of the swing down as seen in the attached chart, so to me the swing sell setup s completed. These are revisits as far as I m concerned, and you already know I dont take revisits. Was waiting to ride it up but fell short of my entry with a few pts, so cant tell the likelihood of the high holding in the event of a revisit

AUDCAD looks good too, but its also a revisit. you may need to check the weeklies to see.

AUDJPY, I was part of the swing down, got off early though.

In summary, they may work well for a bit but they likely would revisit after 100/150 pts and by then you most likely would be up for break even. making seem like a waste of time.

I however see some potential swing opportunities in EURAUD, If you feel AUD will sell from your referenced calls, then I think its same as buying EA.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
frenchman2:
bought audusd .7371 sl .7331 tp .7477
bought audjpy 91.69 sl 91.19 .92.23
let's see how they play out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Yea dude that AJ can be quite a spiking prick so you're probably on point there. Dunno about your AU call though... we'll see
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
EURUSD. 1hour time frame.
There is an ichimoku cloud or "shrine" (as one of my penpal will call it) on eu around 1.0990.
Because this cloud always proves impenetrable, eu will continue to be a sell below this level. 1.0990.
First take profit is 100pips from this level 1.0990. and second take profit is 200pips. till this time morrow.
But when the cloud is cleared, anything can happen.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Capitals:

Like what you did with NZDCAD, I m closely watching that as well. But fear you may have gotten in too early, just my opinion. Good luck bro

Thanks sir, trade in red. currently babysitting it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
I've never seemed to outgrow this my mental case: I can quite easily babysit and pray and hope over a trade in red for a whole day or two. But whenever I'm in profit, and I decide to apply reverse psychology to also babysit it and see whether it will stay in profit for as long as that whole day, more often than not the stupid thing will retrace alllll of the profits! I could swear that trading in red doesn't retrace as easily into green as it does vice versa.

Forex ehnn!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
frenchman2:

Thanks sir, trade in red. currently babysitting it.

Our bias on it is in tandem, I expect a sell response at current levels but I dont think it ll be strong enough to drive price to the tp you speculated. I m waiting for higher highs as I feel there will be a much stronger sell response up there.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sorry my bros.
You must build you trading strategy with PRICE ACTION around SUPPORT and RESISTANCE,
The advantage is that you will not exit at negative even if market goes against you, you are sure it will return to that support turned resistance or resistance turned support before the market continue its way. But during the winning time, you win all.
With a PRUDENT Money Management, you are bound to join the 5% consistent profit traders in Forex trading.
Unfortunately, 5% are aware of this information.
Information is power.
brainbucks:
I've never seemed to outgrow this my mental case: I can quite easily babysit and pray and hope over a trade in red for a whole day or two. But whenever I'm in profit, and I decide to apply reverse psychology to also babysit it and see whether it will stay in profit for as long as that whole day, more often than not the stupid thing will retrace alllll of the profits! I could swear that trading in red doesn't retrace as easily into green as it does vice versa.

Forex ehnn!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Sorry my bros.
You must build you trading strategy with PRICE ACTION around SUPPORT and RESISTANCE,
The advantage is that you will not exit at negative even if market goes against you, you are sure it will return to that support turned resistance or resistance turned support before the market continue its way. But during the winning time, you win all.
With a PRUDENT Money Management, you are bound to join the 5% consistent profit traders in Forex trading.
Unfortunately, 5% are aware of this information.
Information is power.

Yup, that are making sensibility. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Capitals:

Thanks a lot bro..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
$GBPAUD back to the key 2.12 level - critical for future direction
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Consider USDCAD 1Hour Time Frame, now, consider ICHIMOKU "SHRINE", This is a zone of reversal but am waiting for this 2pm candle to close below the previous candle with mfi (brown), i will strike a buy for a 70pips take profit.
Also GBPUSD is nearing overbought RSI=14, 1hour time frame. for a sell.
you can strike if you have enough equity.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wow. One of them days that fx can frustrate the crap out of the common man.

Imagine shorting UJ at its resistance since about 3 a.m around that 124.40 area. You sit back and watch and pray and imagine the profits that can be made. It dances. Goes down. You wake up by 5 a.m to check. It went down and banked some dollars. You smile and let it ride. You wake again by 6 a.m and it is back to square one! Sleep vamooses from the eyes. The next few hours it keeps dancing. Gives profit, takes it all back. And then later in the day there is bad news for USD. Yessssss! It runs down by 40 pips! Yaaaayyyy!!! Let's get comfortable. It gets to a round number 124 and bounces like a magnet is calling it from the ceiling. It's almost 3 p.m now. 12 whole hours since this trade was launched. We've seen profits up to 40 pips. Yet at this moment the trade is in red by 2-3 pips.

What a frustrating day. Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.