Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (604529 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
smartdebiz:
No. Based on my experience with robot, i can only provide you settings, and steps on how to buy it from clickbank. You may request for details: smartdebiz@gmail.com or 08165498163.
u are affiliate, right?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by smartdebiz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
jorel1:

Seem to desperate to sell the thing off after the thing dissapointed you
There are lots of free EA or robots out there...anyway send me your account details
Not what you think. I never ask anyone to buy my own copy. The worst thing you can do is to use free EA. Keep off and use your money to buy good EA.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by smartdebiz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
fxbomovi:
u are affiliate, right?
Hello, i have the robot with me in case you doubt it. I can send to you for demo use only.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by smartdebiz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Owliver:
use it to make money for yourself and enjoy ur life. very simple
no problem, thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 5:42am On Sep 19, 2015
smartdebiz:
Hello, i have the robot with me in case you doubt it. I can send to you for demo use only.
what exactly are u selling? is it the robot, or the instructions on How to buy it from the site?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by smartdebiz(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2015
fxbomovi:
what exactly are u selling? is it the robot, or the instructions on How to buy it from the site?
I am not selling anything. I am only sharing info about the robot, so that interested persons should request for details on how to buy it from clickbank - which i provide for free. The robot is not mine, rather i am a user having profitable trades. Just because of criticism, i will stop sharing info here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sirkay78(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Kirinwa:

Bros based on news release

Ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sirkay78(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Evening Bosses,
Can the bearish engulfing still drop the price down?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Do we by any chance have accountants, economists, lawyers, sociologists etc that could enlighten us on the implications of the Greek elections?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Sirkay78:
Evening Bosses,
Can the bearish engulfing still drop the price down?
Just give it a shot, you have more to gain and very little to lose selling from that spot.
Anyway, I could be wrong but all i see here is a bulls ride exhaustion and a continuation south...However i think next week market across most pairs belongs to the bears.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sirkay78(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2015
By trading S/R breakout, is it must to use daily S/R on smaller timeframe ? Also is it must to following daily trend to trade smaller timeframe? Can smaller tf S/R use to trade inline with daily trend? do I need to wait for retest of breakout of smaller timeframe?

Regards
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Since euro has been going up and doing well during Tsipras tenure. Re-electing him will be good for euro.

We can see 14x-15x on EJ and other euro pairs

Results will be announced in hours time
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Mftivi: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sirkay78:
By trading S/R breakout, is it must to use daily S/R on smaller timeframe ? Also is it must to following daily trend to trade smaller timeframe? Can smaller tf S/R use to trade inline with daily trend? do I need to wait for retest of breakout of smaller timeframe?

Regards
you always want to trade with high TF horizontal levels cos it has more credibility and takes more data into consideration.

Its safer to trade in direction of the daily and 4hour trend momentum and retest of a broken level saves you from entering a fake breakout.

Avoid Asian session breaks it fails most of the time.

mark your horizontal levels on the daily and look for entry signal from the 4 hour TF when you get a hang of it you can go lower to 1hour and 15 but you know these TFs are kinda noisy.

IF you must trade breaks directly let the breaking candle be a power candle enter at the break of the high or low depending on the direction you wanna trade. these are just my opinion and not a hard rule.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
jorel1:
Nice 450 pips today and counting till next week grin grin grin

Did you leave your sell positions open?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kirinwa:

Did you leave your sell positions open?
yes, i did
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kirinwa:
Since euro has been going up and doing well during Tsipras tenure. Re-electing him will be good for euro.

We can see 14x-15x on EJ and other euro pairs

Results will be announced in hours time
SOrry to disappoint you, but the greek elections is very less likely to affect the euro...there are more pressing matters.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Another week, another trading opportunity.

Wishing all a pipful week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sirkay78(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mftivi:

you always want to trade with high TF horizontal levels cos it has more credibility and takes more data into consideration.

Its safer to trade in direction of the daily and 4hour trend momentum and retest of a broken level saves you from entering a fake breakout.

Avoid Asian session breaks it fails most of the time.

mark your horizontal levels on the daily and look for entry signal from the 4 hour TF when you get a hang of it you can go lower to 1hour and 15 but you know these TFs are kinda noisy.

IF you must trade breaks directly let the breaking candle be a power candle enter at the break of the high or low depending on the direction you wanna trade. these are just my opinion and not a hard rule.

Thanks

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
#EURCAD , just bought
Long term
#GBPAUD #GBPNZD , not selling these pairs anymore, currently on a buy pending a new high for the month.
Reaction to Last weeks FOMC indecision could be felt this week, might even trigger a risk sentiment similar to black monday.

GBPUSD , GBPJPY , GBPUSD still on a sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
“Greeks return to the polls on Sunday—for the fifth time in six years. Pre-election polls suggest the race is tight, with Greeks equally likely to elect a government led by a party that has always supported austerity (New Democracy) or one that has only recently supported austerity (Syriza)”.

“As a result, we see this as largely inconsequential, as with bailout funding secured until June 2016, the markets can largely look past the outcome”.

GREECE RETURN TO THE NEWS COULD SHAKE THE MARKET....

.... STILL HOLDING ON TO USDCAD

.... ENTERED A GBP/DKK LONG SINCE FRIDAY BUT ITS STILL IN BUYING ZONE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.... THERE IS MOMENTUM COMING INTO IT NOW

GOOD MORNING, HOUSE!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2015
GBPEURJPY faces strong weakness at current support..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Mftivi: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2015
jorel1:
#EURCAD , just bought
Long term
#GBPAUD #GBPNZD , not selling these pairs anymore, currently on a buy pending a new high for the month.
Reaction to Last weeks FOMC indecision could be felt this week, might even trigger a risk sentiment similar to black monday.

GBPUSD , GBPJPY , GBPUSD still on a sell

did you short GBUSD @ 1.56 ? cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Mftivi:

did you short GBUSD @ 1.56 ? cheesy
yes, i did @1.5656 precisely.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Mftivi: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2015
jorel1:

yes, i did @1.5656 precisely.. cheesy cheesy
I entered late and its weakening. though 4hr PA suggests it will still fall some
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMART(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2015
EU may see 1.1223 between now and the end of the day. Good morning house.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2015
E go be people like film.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Kirinwa:
E go be people like film.
How do u mean? what are u seeing ? make d film no start o until tp hit!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMART(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
FOREXMART:
EU may see 1.1223 between now and the end of the day. Good morning house.
40pips and counting.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
where everybody
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
fxbomovi:
where everybody
Lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
#EURCAD , just sold

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.