Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (25811 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions / [full Text] President Jonathan’s New Year Broadcast Speech On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by bigtt76(f): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2015
Not a mention of the Chibok 200 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by lyntiffany(f): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2015
Marvin67:
He is our president and would remain our president at least till May 29 2015 or beyond. Please regard him with some respect. This idea of calling the president names is uncivilised. Don't insult personalities please.
Pls lecture them on that some really lack home training, forgetting that nation building primarily is from home.

To my able president Happy New Year and more wisdom to outsmart your enemies( A P C ) come Feb 14 2015.

To all nairalanders I wish you an outstanding and remerkable 2015.Cheers. smiley
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by 9inches(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2015
@topic,
A pass mark but I feel those achievements are yet to be felt in some (or is it a lot) of places. However, the intent is clear to see.

Though I prefer the new year message of my governor, Willie Obiano. https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/142
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2015
true bro. . . But arent you aware about the increment in electricity tarrif. . .thatz a new gift. / like seriously? I never knew!
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by dammytosh: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Gone are those days we sit in front of the television waiting to hear the president talk.

Now we don't have a president.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by edisoncash: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2015
17. Amongst other achievements, we have rehabilitated and expanded our rail transportation network, successfully privatized power generation and distribution, significantly reformed and increased local participation in our oil and gas industry, and improved nationwide access to potable water from 57% in 2010, to 70% at present.

I beg you guys should look at this speech very well, with what we are seeing on ground is this man not mocking Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Goziesonsam(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by baywatch84(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Million of job opportunities and employment indeed, abeg no spoil my new year with your blatant lies abeg. Happy new year to great nigerians and nairalanders, change is gonna come.* Wey the chicken wey I tie here*

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by calaway: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
MAY THE GOOD GOD OF CREATION CONTINUE TO PROTECT AND DIRECT YOU AS YOU FULFILL HIS WILL FOR NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Pataki: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Global prices of oil have fallen down, yet I was praying that Nigerians will wake up to the news that FG has reduced the price oil as a New Year gift.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Project400: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year, Mr President

Happy new year to all Nairalanders
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Sarhamsyn(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2015
at viz point i'm confuse don't no who to vote sev. anyways #VoteForChange
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by calaway: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2015
dammytosh:
Gone are those days we sit in front of the television waiting to hear the president talk.

Now we don't have a president.

IS THIS THE YPE OF TALK YOU WANT TO HEAR? -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

IT WILL NEVER NEVER HAPPEN THAT BUHARI SMELLS ASO ROCK SEAT. SO ACCEPT YOUR FATE IN GOOD FAITH AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT WHILE CONTRIBUTING YOUR QUOTA TO NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN A LAWFUL MANNER.

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by networkrecharg: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2015
TOO LONG
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by zantama05(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2015
blah blah blah......... an so what undecided
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by listica(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2015
Keneking:
I don't want to start this year reading this kind of script..pls share link to Buhari's message for comparative analysis.

Our President's speech to the nation always has the word blood in it, why?
up up Jonathan, down down buharam

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by crown777(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
the best nigeria president in nigeria has spoken.

long live mr president!
long live nigeria!!
long live nairaland!!!

GEJ TILL 2019

ONE LOVE

PDP = PEACE DRAWS PROGRESS

Do you have kids (daughter) or sisters? Close your eyes and imagine that one of yours is among the missing innocent young gals that were kidnaped. And yet your best president did not mention anything about bringing back the gals in his new year speech!!!! Would you still be screaming Gej till 2019? My conclusion; common sense is not 'COMMON'

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by kevade: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Mr president u really disappoint me. I tot u would have apologised to us for ur gross ineptitude, carelessness, parochialism, ethnic bigotry, divisiveness unpatriotism, the list goes on and on. Please kindly go through your new year speeches since 2009 till today and tell me one sector that u have fully achieved in terms of tangibillity, visible and felt by the common man. I sincerely believe u have a good mien but deep down inside ur ethnic values hold sway. So please in the interest of this great nation kindly use all means within your disposal to achieve a feat which you will surely be remembered for. Which is to conduct the freest, fairest and most credible election in this country which will adventently bring about that POSITIVE CHANGE WHICH WE EARNESTLY YEARN FOR. So you could quietly retire to stateman hood and enjoy .................... In OTUEKE or possibly YENOGOA. Please plesase please and please give change a chance.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

GMB/OSIBANJO COME 44DAYS TIME

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by midolian(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2015
tomakint:
Dear Good God of Heaven, thank you for giving us (Nigerians) Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as President, Federal Republic of Nigeria till 2019! Happy New Year 2015 to you all (friends and foes alike) cheesy
....Am sure God wld be laffing wereva he iz nW

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by jmslimx(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2015
From my Station i wish all Nigerians all the Best of the 2015 ... we should stay away from Negativity and embrace positivity Good or Bad ... Nigeria will be better ... I pray for the president for God to give him the strength to lead .. with the situations we have in Nigeria as a country i didn't expect the president to be still on that seat which shows he is strong but with a lot of insult , negativity , false news from the media , bad opposition , corrupt politicians in his circle .. and he is still the president means .. God will use him to move Nigeria to the promise land .. as i always say in my comments the change we want from Nigeria starts from each and every one of us... it doesn't matter what tribe , religion or where you from .. change is what we as Nigerians have to have individual so that we can also tackle people we have before the president from local government chairman , to house of rep , to senators to governors because if this people in the middle before the president don't receive the monthly allocation i am not sure we will have a seating president , we should use the social media to ask our sentors , house rep members questions too ..

Nigeria wont change within 4 yrs because the foundation is very very rotten... with the policies on ground if being implemented properly Nigeria will be the power house in africa.. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by ceejayluv(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
edisoncash:

17. Amongst other achievements, we have rehabilitated and expanded our rail transportation network, successfully privatized power generation and distribution, significantly reformed and increased local participation in our oil and gas industry, and improved nationwide access to potable water from 57% in 2010, to 70% at present.

I beg you guys should look at this speech very well, with what we are seeing on ground is this man not mocking Nigerians.
Point out what in that paragraph isn't true... With facts of course.
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by crown777(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
baywatch84:
Million of job opportunities and employment indeed, abeg no spoil my new year with your blatant lies abeg. Happy new year to great nigerians and nairalanders, change is gonna come.* Wey the chicken wey I tie here*

Sorry, I cooked the chika already. Bringing ya share (head and legs)asap. Manage am biko, happy new year bro! Stay blessed
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by ceejayluv(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
popcykaylah:

if your sister has been kidnapped by those killers you won't type this, if you brother was a victim of bomblast you won't type this,if your wife was being rushed to the hospital only for doctors not to attend to her and she passed on you won't say this..if all these people in pain can see you and you can face them and say all these then you are more cold blooded than boko haram..
So na gej dey bomb them abi?...
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by tomakint: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2015
midolian:
....Am sure God wld be laffing wereva he iz nW
You stay close to him? wao this is fantastic.....
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by danielmichael(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Anibdy insulting mr president will never bkom president in his or her life,their family tarnishes in one square meal,their faces fast& to become senile,their structure looks like unanimated animal in animal zoo in jesus name..up GEJ till further notice..God punish una
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by tolexy007(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2015
plz if u are nt satisfy with diz speech, Appeal court is open for u....Api new yr evryone
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by jude33084(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2015
we don hear

Happy New Year to you All kiss
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by Kelly32: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, the President should stop insulting our sensibilities. He sits in the comfort of wherever he is to beat his chest when there is nothing on ground to lay credence to the his so-called accomplishment. He should fire whoever tells him "All Correct Sir". Come February 14, we shall all in one accord reject him at the poll

Happy New year. But I think you speak for yourself, because ''we shall not all in one accord'' reject him at the poll. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by jude33084(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
ceejayluv:

So na gej dey bomb them abi?...

GEJ is corrupt!

But Buhari is worst. sad

No credible person yet for that seat. angry
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by abdulll6afh(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Not even asheme of telling lies in media. This is an insults.and still their are some ignorants that will still vote jonathan happy newyear mr liar only god go punish you jona for destroying our country
Re: Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today by adonismuller(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Blah Blah blah! Yeye Man! Mtcheewww!

Happy New Year To All Jare!
you are in every GEJ's thread, are you obsessed with him?
Btw,do you eat at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Attends POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy (photos) / Sunday Dare Relocates To MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja / Minimum Wage: Senate Committee Concur With Reps, Approves N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.