Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (82090 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
megacool360:

Keep on deceiving yourself here. Please if you are in short of valuable points, quit the discussion than resorting to childish misconstruing of statements to score cheap points. Soon now you'll say he said "a miracle will happen in 2015".

His prophecy says MIRACULOUS COMPLETION OF PROJECTS. Sure you don't know what a miracle is and that's why you say that's not a prophecy. Dangote builds a state of the art estate in Lekki, Lagos is a project completion but not miraculous because everyone knows he has the resources to do so. One rural village peasant farmer builds a 3 storey building in Gwarimpa Estate is miraculous because by his status as a peasant farmer he doesn't have what it takes to achieve such a project.

So i still wonder, Mr Enlightened how that according to you isn't a prophecy. Blab again, i'm still waiting.

Feeding ten thousand with five loaves and fishes now THAT is a miraculous completion of projects. Let me know please when it happens again (and keep me a fish please!) grin
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Weah96: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I see the point. My point is not that it is good or bad but that it is simply what happens.

Most humans believe in some form of God (I do) - this cannot be justified or proved but is simply taken on FAITH.

People DO adopt anything but the vast majority seem to know right from wrong.

(A indicator - NOT a proof - in my opinion of a higher being/God)

So you don't see any problem with a system in which people believe doubtful things on faith?
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Weah96:

So you don't see any problem with a system in which people believe doubtful things on faith?

If there was a problem then no one would believe in God!

Besides the idea that God exists is the second most absurd idea known to man!

The MOST absurd is that God does not exist!

And as we can prove either one we take both on faith. Although the atheist has the excuse that we need to justify everything that we accept. Which is a valid viewpoint, but not my one on this particular occasion.

Oh and as to the use of the word doubtful I am happy to apply it equally to the non existence of God. i.e. the existence AND the non existence are both equally doubtful.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Weah96: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

If there was a problem then no one would believe in God!

Besides the idea that God exists is the second most absurd idea known to man!

The MOST absurd is that God does not exist!

And as we can prove either one we take both on faith. Although the atheist has the excuse that we need to justify everything that we accept. Which is a valid viewpoint, but not my one on this particular occasion.

Oh and as to the use of the word doubtful I am happy to apply it equally to the non existence of God. i.e. the existence AND the non existence are both equally doubtful.

I think you're overlooking the fact that God is not some generic name. There are different Gods with different attributes.

So whether or not God exists is not the argument on the table. That's why you think it's absurd. You're attacking a straw man.

The issue is whether your God exists. And it's not absurd for someone to say that the God of your holy book does not exist. You said as much yourself by admitting that there is no material evidence that can substantiate his existence.

God could be anything. Spinoza's God is basically all of nature. So no one is saying that God doesn't exist.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Weah96:

I think you're overlooking the fact that God is not some generic name. There are different Gods with different attributes.

So whether or not God exists is not the argument on the table. That's why you think it's absurd. You're attacking a straw man.

The issue is whether your God exists. And it's not absurd for someone to say that the God of your holy book does not exist. You said as much yourself by admitting that there is no material evidence that can substantiate his existence.

God could be anything. Spinoza's God is basically all of nature. So no one is saying that God doesn't exist.

Ah now we enter the realms of sophistry. When I spoke about God I mean the GENERIC term. A personalised entity. I have little interest in generalised beliefs in some amorphic force of nature etc.

There is no argument on the table I merely made a comment on my personal beliefs.

The FAITH versus proof debate confuses some here so I mentioned it in passing. Its not something I worry a great deal about as its clear to me.

Thanks for your comments.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Weah96: 1:03am On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Ah now we enter the realms of sophistry. When I spoke about God I mean the GENERIC term. A personalised entity. I have little interest in generalised beliefs in some amorphic force of nature etc.

There is no argument on the table I merely made a comment on my personal beliefs.

The FAITH versus proof debate confuses some here so I mentioned it in passing. Its not something I worry a great deal about as its clear to me.

Thanks for your comments.

Well, very few people care to admit that they believe the book on faith. I admire your honesty and thanks for your time.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

OK. Forget PROSECUTOR it has clearly confused you.

You make a statement - (in this case the ORIGINAL prophesy) The burden of proof is now on YOU to validate the statement. It is NOT on those who disagree. This is clear logic. I CANNOT believe you don't know this.

Your statement that I have bolded is quite meaningless!

Now as for your pathetic attempts at insults where your lack of intellect is evident I can only assume it is the typical defence mechanism of those inadequate people taken in by such vague attempts to pretend to be holy men etc.

As for going back to school. I sort of do! That's my job. Training people (especially in the developing world how to do things). Sadly I think you are beyond any sort of training. I get paid quite a lot to do that and all expenses covered! Lucky me! I told you the Lord has been good to me.

I am genuinely sorry to have upset you by stating the obvious about your false idol and can guess the pain it would cause you to admit the truth. If this nonsense is prophesy then everyone on earth can be a prophet! Even YOU! (More correctly everyone can pretend to be).

I note you did not comment on the speaking in tongues issue. Do you actually believe that everyone spouting gibberish is possessed by the Holy Spirit?

You say you are in France but I know the standard of the French educational system and you would no be struggling with the burden of proof concept had you been educated there.

Could I take a wild guess and say you have moved there recently?

Now I will have to accept that I will never convince you of the falseness of this charlatans claims.

You must equally accept that few educated people will accept this gibberish as prophesy. And to a true Christian we find such attempts at self aggrandisement very suspect! It is noticeable that fakers like this are more prevalent in the developing countries with lower standards of education although sadly that is a generalisation and they are certainly NOT excusive to it.

Sigh! Christianity is expanding very rapidly in Africa. Unfortunately too many unscrupulous people are only too ready to take advantage of that.

And it has taken your wealth of intellect WELL OVER 48 HOURS and still counting to give a SIMPLE PROOF to the perceived lack of intellect fellow to validate your claims. All these poetry for a SIMPLE PROOF to your own statement/claim again? Very obvious who is really lacking in intellect here.

Lmao! FORGET Prosecutor? Logician, why should i? Hahaha. You've now come to see how your usage of the word and your analogy makes you so stupified? Lol! Keep on digging up words higher than your intellectual capacity and you'll as always end up making mockery of yourself. OK! I'd still do you that favour and let that your flawed prosecutor analogy slide.
Now back to your STATEMENT analogy. Mr, you made a STATEMENT that the man of God's declarations are FALSE PROPHECIES and i contend with your statement, shouldn't this your very BURDEN OF PROOF again be on you to validate this your STATEMENT? Hahaha! Waiting for your next confusion, perhaps BURDEN OF ISSUE or even BURDEN OF BURDEN. Oga abeg prove/substantiate your claims. Isn't it that simple enough? Hian! Na wa for this kind wealth of intellect o. Intellect ko, Prosecutor ni.

I've told you earlier you ain't a bit smart, so quit forcing it. Be man enough and do justice first to your claims on the prophecy issue then we can talk about speaking in tongues.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Feeding ten thousand with five loaves and fishes now THAT is a miraculous completion of projects. Let me know please when it happens again (and keep me a fish please!) grin

Lwkmdh! Did you think before you wrote this crap? Or does this mean you don't know the meaning of the word PROJECT? OMG! How old did you even say you are again? Mr. enlightened indeed! With such a great wealth of intellect. Lol, this's that intellect oozing out of course.

And you claim you teach/train others? I feel pity for those poor fellows.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
megacool360:

Lwkmdh! Did you think before you wrote this crap? Or does this mean you don't know the meaning of the word PROJECT? OMG! How old did you even say you are again? Mr. enlightened indeed! With such a great wealth of intellect. Lol, this's that intellect oozing out of course.

And you claim you teach/train others? I feel pity for those poor fellows.

Well well have you now graduated to sarcasm? Project can have MANY meanings. Even in Nigeria a Church Project! Of course we don't say what the project is because that opens the danger to being proven wrong which these fakes cannot take the risk of.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
megacool360:

And it has taken your wealth of intellect WELL OVER 48 HOURS and still counting to give a SIMPLE PROOF to the perceived lack of intellect fellow to validate your claims. All these poetry for a SIMPLE PROOF to your own statement/claim again? Very obvious who is really lacking in intellect here.

Lmao! FORGET Prosecutor? Logician, why should i? Hahaha. You've now come to see how your usage of the word and your analogy makes you so stupified? Lol! Keep on digging up words higher than your intellectual capacity and you'll as always end up making mockery of yourself. OK! I'd still do you that favour and let that your flawed prosecutor analogy slide.
Now back to your STATEMENT analogy. Mr, you made a STATEMENT that the man of God's declarations are FALSE PROPHECIES and i contend with your statement, shouldn't this your very BURDEN OF PROOF again be on you to validate this your STATEMENT? Hahaha! Waiting for your next confusion, perhaps BURDEN OF ISSUE or even BURDEN OF BURDEN. Oga abeg prove/substantiate your claims. Isn't it that simple enough? Hian! Na wa for this kind wealth of intellect o. Intellect ko, Prosecutor ni.

I've told you earlier you ain't a bit smart, so quit forcing it. Be man enough and do justice first to your claims on the prophecy issue then we can talk about speaking in tongues.

The timeissue is because I have other things to do than enjoy reading your silliness. (Please don't let it disturb you too much)

You clearly lack the education to appreciate logic so I guess that is why you don't say when you came to France, for how long or what you do there. (Not that we could believe you anyway). But then as you defend these charlatans and believe their clear rubbish.

I have explained things clearly enough for any educated person to understand (not you obviously) and exposed the prophesies as essentially meaningless. Now I have stated my position clearly.

You obviously disagree but cannot convince any reasonable person otherwise. I can only say how glad I am to have spent so much time in Nigeria and realise how few are actually like you!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well well have you now graduated to sarcasm? Project can have MANY meanings. Even in Nigeria a Church Project! Of course we don't say what the project is because that opens the danger to being proven wrong which these fakes cannot take the risk of.

Mr, look up the various definitions of the word PROJECT and tell me how any agrees with that crap of feeding whatever you put up earlier.

Lol, astonishing how you keep on fluffing your arguements with your acclaimed wealth of intellect.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
megacool360:

Mr, look up the various definitions of the word PROJECT and tell me how any agrees with that crap of feeding whatever you put up earlier.

Lol, astonishing how you keep on fluffing your arguements with your acclaimed wealth of intellect.

My, my, you are getting quite upset aren't you!!!

Social projects can be to feed the malnourished etc.

Having had to try and explain burden of proof to you. (Which you STILL don't seem to understand) You now want me to explain PROJECTS to you

And all this to distract from the fake prophesies you idol utters!

Sigh!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

The timeissue is because I have other things to do than enjoy reading your silliness. (Please don't let it disturb you too much)

You clearly lack the education to appreciate logic so I guess that is why you don't say when you came to France, for how long or what you do there. (Not that we could believe you anyway). But then as you defend these charlatans and believe their clear rubbish.

I have explained things clearly enough for any educated person to understand (not you obviously) and exposed the prophesies as essentially meaningless. Now I have stated my position clearly.

You obviously disagree but cannot convince any reasonable person otherwise. I can only say how glad I am to have spent so much time in Nigeria and realise how few are actually like you!

Your time excuse says nothing to hide the fact that you've been so unconvinving in making your PROOF. You dont need a whole year to do that. Infact, it's such a retarded excuses. (But don't let that deny you sleep please)

Now when i came to France, for how long and what i do there or whether i'm even there or not has got nothing to do with the subject matter of this discuss. So keep the focus and quit all these your phenomenal derailings.

Sure, it's very obvious you are the one who lacks education to put up any meaningful form of logic here. You came up with your court and prosecution gibberish and you made a whole mess of yourself with that; you discarded it yourself too. You tried your BURDEN OF PROOF poo and still faltered. Education! Education!! Sure you hear it crying hard in your ears.

You have explained things clearly indeed. Now let's see your clear explanations.

1. Now you claimed if it's a prophecy, it has to be SPECIFIC. And by your example of being specific you said, a prophecy is something like: Air plane S (name) flying from city B to city C on say March 3 will crash. Then that's a prophecy. And i asked you Prophets of the old who prophesied the birth of Christ, which of them gave you the date of Christ's birth? Or ain't theirs prophecy too?
Your Answer: skipping the question and wobbling around with burden of proof and some prosecution poo.

2. Again you said those are generic/general statements hence ain't prophecies. I pointed out a few prophecies of Prophet Joel. Joel 2:26 "you will have plenty to eat until you are full....and praise the name of the Lord your God"
Joel 2:30 "i will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth....".
Now what's so special about those prophecies? Haven't people been having plenty to eat and praising the name of God? Haven't wonders been happening on earth? Does these then make Joel's statements less of a prophecy or condemn him as false prophet (according to your arguements)?
Your Answer: Once again you skip it and blab around without any meaningful statement to buttress your claim.

Now i wonder who is really clueless, lack intellect and need to go get some education.

And i still give you another opportunity; Oga prove that those are false prophecies like you claim. Seems it's really been your bane.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

My, my, you are getting quite upset aren't you!!!

Social projects can be to feed the malnourished etc.

Having had to try and explain burden of proof to you. (Which you STILL don't seem to understand) You now want me to explain PROJECTS to you

And all this to distract from the fake prophesies you idol utters!

Sigh!

You mean like i helped you break down what your "prosecution" meant and you ran away from its usage? Lol.

Of course you were trying to be sarcastic with your feeding whatever, little did you know that the incidence in the bible you were trying to borrow a leaf from was a MIRACLE and not a PROJECT.

Feeding the malnutritioned is a project of course but your "five loaves and whatever to feed 10,000 people" sarcasm can never happen again just like MANNER FALLING FROM HEAVEN can never happen again. And mind you, a project of feeding the malnutritioned doesn't even have a completion as it's a continous thing hence, doesn't fall under the prophecy "miraculous completion of projects". Think of another sarcasm that rhymes please.

I've always told you, THINK, THINK and THINK WELL before you spew out some shit.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
megacool360:

You mean like i helped you break down what your "prosecution" meant and you ran away from its usage? Lol.
Of course you were trying to be sarcastic with your feeding whatever, little did you know that the incidence in the bible you were trying to borrow a leaf from was a MIRACLE and not a PROJECT.
Feeding the malnutritioned is a project of course but your "five loaves and whatever to feed 10,000 people" sarcasm can never happen again just like MANNER FALLING FROM HEAVEN can never happen again. And mind you, a project of feeding the malnutritioned doesn't even have a completion as it's a continous thing hence, doesn't fall under the prophecy "miraculous completion of projects". Think of another sarcasm that rhymes please.
I've always told you, THINK, THINK and THINK WELL before you spew out some shit.

Prosecution was used as an ANALOGY that you did not understand!

When I explain something to you don't understand and then it requires further explanation!

It is clear why these fake pastors/prophets find it easy to fool people like you!

You cannot even recognise meaningless statements that can be twisted to suit ANYTHING even after it has been explained to you!

Sigh!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
megacool360:

Your time excuse says nothing to hide the fact that you've been so unconvinving in making your PROOF. You dont need a whole year to do that. Infact, it's such a retarded excuses. (But don't let that deny you sleep please)
Now when i came to France, for how long and what i do there or whether i'm even there or not has got nothing to do with the subject matter of this discuss. So keep the focus and quit all these your phenomenal derailings.
Sure, it's very obvious you are the one who lacks education to put up any meaningful form of logic here. You came up with your court and prosecution gibberish and you made a whole mess of yourself with that; you discarded it yourself too. You tried your BURDEN OF PROOF poo and still faltered. Education! Education!! Sure you hear it crying hard in your ears.
You have explained things clearly indeed. Now let's see your clear explanations.
1. Now you claimed if it's a prophecy, it has to be SPECIFIC. And by your example of being specific you said, a prophecy is something like: Air plane S (name) flying from city B to city C on say March 3 will crash. Then that's a prophecy. And i asked you Prophets of the old who prophesied the birth of Christ, which of them gave you the date of Christ's birth? Or ain't theirs prophecy too?
Your Answer: skipping the question and wobbling around with burden of proof and some prosecution poo.
2. Again you said those are generic/general statements hence ain't prophecies. I pointed out a few prophecies of Prophet Joel. Joel 2:26 "you will have plenty to eat until you are full....and praise the name of the Lord your God"
Joel 2:30 "i will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth....".
Now what's so special about those prophecies? Haven't people been having plenty to eat and praising the name of God? Haven't wonders been happening on earth? Does these then make Joel's statements less of a prophecy or condemn him as false prophet (according to your arguements)?
Your Answer: Once again you skip it and blab around without any meaningful statement to buttress your claim.
Now i wonder who is really clueless, lack intellect and need to go get some education.
And i still give you another opportunity; Oga prove that those are false prophecies like you claim. Seems it's really been your bane.

Now even after YOU have failed to understand who has to prove things, AND when the meaningless statement have been pointed out you STILL persist in your nonsense.

The France thing was just to see if what I suspected about you from your 'mindset' when face will proper thought was true. You are certainly strengthening my suspicions.

Now as to MY education suffice to say that YOUR organisations keep coming to me for consultancy and training!

Your lack of education seems to be only exceeded by your blindness to the truth!

The things you mention above do absolutely NOTHING to justify these 'blank readings' from these charlatans.

They simply reveal that you cannot understand explanations when they are put before you and instead prefer to argue with some point you have misinterpreted to allow you to argue.

You really do belong to these charlatans don't you?

Like I said before... Sigh!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Prosecution was used as an ANALOGY that you did not understand!

When I explain something to you don't understand and then it requires further explanation!

It is clear why these fake pastors/prophets find it easy to fool people like you!

You cannot even recognise meaningless statements that can be twisted to suit ANYTHING even after it has been explained to you!

Sigh!

Good! Keep the gibberish coming. Your retarded mind still doesn't let you see how you fluffed your arguement with your prosecution poo, or you just feel so ashamed of yourself now to accept how flawed your analogy was?

Now let me still help you with that your prosecution poo. You presented your prosecution analogy and said the prosecutor is meant to substantiate his claims and not for the other party to prove he's mistaken. You perhaps don't know there can't be a prosecutor if there isn't an accused. So now who is the prosecutor and who is the accused here? We'll find out easily. You said he made THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT (the prophecy) hence should be the one to prove it. Going by your prosecution analogy, how does his prophecy make him a prosecutor invariably making you the accused? Did he accuse you of anything hence the need for him to do the prosecution? On the other hand, you made the STATEMENT that his prophecies were false and that he is a liar. Now can't you see how you have ACCUSED him of a crime, hence making him the ACCUSED making yourself the PROSECUTOR? Lol! Probably now, prosecutors ain't meant to substantiate their claims rather the accused should be the ones proving stuffs. Hahaha. Logician and Analogist indeed. Now, even a nursery pupil will comprehend this. Spew out another poo thou great logician.
Analogy my foot!

You sure are the one who is being easily fooled around as these your flawed arguments clearly shows.

Please go to the subject matter and do justice to it. Face the issue at hand squarely and quit these your puerile derailings.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
megacool360:

Good! Keep the gibberish coming. Your retarded mind still doesn't let you see how you fluffed your arguement with your prosecution poo, or you just feel so ashamed of yourself now to accept how flawed your analogy was?

Now let me still help you with that your prosecution poo. You presented your prosecution analogy and said the prosecutor is meant to substantiate his claims and not for the other party to prove he's mistaken. You perhaps don't know there can't be a prosecutor if there isn't an accused. So now who is the prosecutor and who is the accused here? We'll find out easily. You said he made THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT (the prophecy) hence should be the one to prove it. Going by your prosecution analogy, how does his prophecy make him a prosecutor invariably making you the accused? Did he accuse you of anything hence the need for him to do the prosecution? On the other hand, you made the STATEMENT that his prophecies were false and that he is a liar. Now can't you see how you have ACCUSED him of a crime, hence making him the ACCUSED making yourself the PROSECUTOR? Lol! Probably now, prosecutors ain't meant to substantiate their claims rather the accused should be the ones proving stuffs. Hahaha. Logician and Analogist indeed. Now, even a nursery pupil will comprehend this. Spew out another poo thou great logician.
Analogy my foot!

You sure are the one who is being easily fooled around as these your flawed arguments clearly shows.

Please go to the subject matter and do justice to it. Face the issue at hand squarely and quit these your puerile derailings.

Its not to do with who is prosecutor and accused!

The appropriateness of the analogy being too complicated for you is not the issue here so YOU please stop the derailing!

The [b]issue is the fake prophesies [/b]you keep trying to foolishly defend.

THEY are the original statements! It is those that rational people cannot accept. Sorry if this is too complicated for you?

How did the French ever let you in?? (Sorry I could not resist! grin)
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Now even after YOU have failed to understand who has to prove things, AND when the meaningless statement have been pointed out you STILL persist in your nonsense.

The France thing was just to see if what I suspected about you from your 'mindset' when face will proper thought was true. You are certainly strengthening my suspicions.

Now as to MY education suffice to say that YOUR organisations keep coming to me for consultancy and training!

Your lack of education seems to be only exceeded by your blindness to the truth!

The things you mention above do absolutely NOTHING to justify these 'blank readings' from these charlatans.

They simply reveal that you cannot understand explanations when they are put before you and instead prefer to argue with some point you have misinterpreted to allow you to argue.

You really do belong to these charlatans don't you?

Like I said before... Sigh!

At fifty whatever it is you claim to be your age and the level of education you claim to have, your brains should have been developed enough to know how to give CONCISE and SUCCINCT answers to questions. Rather, every now and then, you give in to writing poetries, blabbing about, putting up flawed analogies, misuse vocabularies and spew utter crap.

Good enough you said YOUR SUSPISCIONS. What business have i got to do with your suspiscions? They live in and burden your heart and thoughts; and i mean yours alone. Gladly leave them there please!

My lack of education indeed! Hahahaha. Now if you are highly and extremely educated like you've claimed and yet well over 48 HOURS can't give a dude who lacks education a CONVINCING SUBSTANCE to your own claims, then "WOE TO THAT YOUR EDUCATION".

You mean explanations like that your prosecution crap? Hahahaha. I know better than such crappy explanations.

You sure are the charlatan here seeking for gullible minds to woo. Sorry charlatan, you came up against mount Everest. No wonder you kept hurting.

Back to the topic of this discuss; do justice to your claim or take the highway. Quit the derailing.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Its not to do with who is prosecutor and accused!

The appropriateness of the analogy being too complicated for you is not the issue here so YOU please stop the derailing!

The [b]issue is the fake prophesies [/b]you keep trying to foolishly defend.

THEY are the original statements! It is those that rational people cannot accept. Sorry if this is too complicated for you?

How did the French ever let you in?? (Sorry I could not resist! grin)

Hahahaha! Now, the appropriateness of the analogy no longer matters? Talk about educated fools. (what? Did i just let that out? Sorry i couldn't help it)

Sorry, if defending you loose claims was made such an insurmountable task for you. Sure you never saw this coming. Lmao!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

the man has sold out to satan long ago
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
voltron:

the man has sold out to satan long ago

Perhaps the fake Pastors have with their lies.

Don't take quotes out of context as a Christian I object to people pretending to prophesy to enrich themselves off the faith of others!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
megacool360:

Hahahaha! Now, the appropriateness of the analogy no longer matters? Talk about educated fools. (what? Did i just let that out? Sorry i couldn't help it)

Sorry, if defending you loose claims was made such an insurmountable task for you. Sure you never saw this coming. Lmao!

OK. To try one last time to explain the analogy to you..

(Although this will be a MIRACULOUS COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT OF EDUCATING YOU)..

Don't confuse the Accusation with always being the first statement.

COURTROOM ANALOGY:

FIRST STATEMENT: You did something (in THIS case we call THIS statement an accusation)

SECOND STATEMENT: I did not do whatever
(BURDEN OF PROOF REQUIRED FOR FIRST STATEMENT)

Now your
FAKE PROPHESIES:
FIRST STATEMENT: I prophesy x, y, z whatever

SECOND STATEMENT: I do not accept this

Now you probably STILL don't understand but perhaps if you read a little you might grasp the concept.

One final try

FIRST STATEMENT: The Moon is Made Of green cheese

SECOND STATEMENT: You lie it is not

Now do you see that the burden of proof is with the FIRST STATEMENT.

Anyway you have managed to divert from the meaningless prophesies but I am not sure why?

Do you want to avoid further scrutiny of your fake idols nonsense

What of his so called predictions for 2014? How many of them came true? He will claim all because they will have been so vague that no matter what happens he will claim to have predicted it and I am quite sure you will believe every word from this Prince of Lies.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
OH and the appropriateness of the analogy was only that it was too complicated for you!!! grin
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

OK. To try one last time to explain the analogy to you..

(Although this will be a MIRACULOUS COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT OF EDUCATING YOU)..

Don't confuse the Accusation with always being the first statement.

COURTROOM ANALOGY:

FIRST STATEMENT: You did something (in THIS case we call THIS statement an accusation)

SECOND STATEMENT: I did not do whatever

Now your
FAKE PROPHESIES:
FIRST STATEMENT: I prophesy x, y, z whatever

SECOND STATEMENT: I do not accept this

Now you probably STILL don't understand but perhaps if you read a little you might grasp the concept.

One final try

FIRST STATEMENT: The Moon is Made Of green cheese

SECOND STATEMENT: You lie it is not

Now do you see that the burden of proof is with the FIRST STATEMENT.

Anyway you have managed to divert from the meaningless prophesies but I am not sure why?

Do you want to avoid further scrutiny of your fake idols nonsense

What of his so called predictions for 2014? How many of them came true? He will claim all because they will have been so vague that no matter what happens he will claim to have predicted it and I am quite sure you will believe every word from this Prince of Lies.

I'll do it one last time. (ALTHOUGH THIS WILL BE A MIRACULOUS COMPLETION OF PROJECT OF TRYING TO SCOOP YOU OUT OF STUPIDITY, Remeber a fool at forty? Not to talk of at a whooping fifty-nine)

Hahahahaha. You try so hard to avoid it, but seriously you just cannot. I'd still go by the explanation you gave up there.

FIRST STATEMENT: You said "these are false prophecies".

SECOND STATEMENT: I said "i do not agree".

Now do you see that the BURDEN OF PROOF is with the FIRST STATEMENT

Hahahaha! Go ahead and substantiate that those are false prophecies. Stop derailing. Na very simple matter na.

And for your idle repetitious "idol" statements, i've made it clear earlier that i've got not business with IDOLATORY of any form (humans, events or fetish objects). But your repeated usage of that word now makes it so obvious you worship and idolize some form of CRAPPY CARVED OR MOULDED POO, but have it in mind that everyone isn't given to idolatory like you do as someone like me is way bigger than such trash.

Back to business. Now, burden of proof, analogy, prosecution, court or whatever tactic you employ, all still drives to the same thing; PROVE TO ME WHAT YOU HAVE CLAIMED. Isn't it that SIMPLE!

Now one more derail and it sure would be obvious who you are. Keep to the subject matter and give backbones to your claims. It doesn't get SIMPLER than this.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
KoloOyinbo:
OH and the appropriateness of the analogy was only that it was too complicated for you!!! grin

Lmao.....your abandoning of that analogy was only that it was so flawed and kept on contradicting your schemes. Let it not steal your sleep though, you'd have another opportunity sometimes in the future to impress.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
megacool360:

Lmao.....your abandoning of that analogy was only that it was so flawed and kept on contradicting your schemes. Let it not steal your sleep though, you'd have another opportunity sometimes in the future to impress.

Remember that even if an analogy is flawed (our as in this case too complicated for the subject [you] to understand) it in no way invalidates the argument it was meant to support.

My mistake was in thinking too highly of you an not realising the impediment you operate under.
cheesy
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
megacool360:

I'll do it one last time. (ALTHOUGH THIS WILL BE A MIRACULOUS COMPLETION OF PROJECT OF TRYING TO SCOOP YOU OUT OF STUPIDITY, Remeber a fool at forty? Not to talk of at a whooping fifty-nine)
Hahahahaha. You try so hard to avoid it, but seriously you just cannot. I'd still go by the explanation you gave up there.
FIRST STATEMENT: You said "these are false prophecies".
SECOND STATEMENT: I said "i do not agree".
Now do you see that the BURDEN OF PROOF is with the FIRST STATEMENT
Hahahaha! Go ahead and substantiate that those are false prophecies. Stop derailing. Na very simple matter na.
And for your idle repetitious "idol" statements, i've made it clear earlier that i've got not business with IDOLATORY of any form (humans, events or fetish objects). But your repeated usage of that word now makes it so obvious you worship and idolize some form of CRAPPY CARVED OR MOULDED POO, but have it in mind that everyone isn't given to idolatory like you do as someone like me is way bigger than such trash.
Back to business. Now, burden of proof, analogy, prosecution, court or whatever tactic you employ, all still drives to the same thing; PROVE TO ME WHAT YOU HAVE CLAIMED. Isn't it that SIMPLE!
Now one more derail and it sure would be obvious who you are. Keep to the subject matter and give backbones to your claims. It doesn't get SIMPLER than this.

You are almost (but not quiet) seeing that the burden of proof is with the fake pastors.

When I have analysed the meaningless utterances masquerading as prophesy you have diverted and argued anything rather than deal with the non existent meaning of what they have said.

How many times do you wish me to keep repeating something you ARE capable of understanding but do no WISH to.

I have illustrated CLEARLY for intelligent people that the so called prophesies are nonsense.

It up to you now what you believe. Don't worry, as these statements can be twisted in any way there will always be an excuse if they do not happen or MANY things that DO happen that they will claim fit the prophesy (but only AFTER the fact).

After all these so called prophesies are designed exactly for people just like YOU! So be thankful.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

You are almost (but not quiet) seeing that the burden of proof is with the fake pastors.

When I have analysed the meaningless utterances masquerading as prophesy you have diverted and argued anything rather than deal with the non existent meaning of what they have said.

How many times do you wish me to keep repeating something you ARE capable of understanding but do no WISH to.

I have illustrated CLEARLY for intelligent people that the so called prophesies are nonsense.

It up to you now what you believe. Don't worry, as these statements can be twisted in any way there will always be an excuse if they do not happen or MANY things that DO happen that they will claim fit the prophesy (but only AFTER the fact).

After all these so called prophesies are designed exactly for people just like YOU! So be thankful.

I have always and am still seeing nothing other than the fact that you have failed to give your claims any backbone/substance.

What poo analysis are you talking about? That a prophecy is supposed to be like one illustration you made (which you termed being specific), and i gave you a CLASSIC example from the bible and uptil now, you still haven't proved me otherwise, yet you talk about YOUR ANALYSIS? Again you said those are general statements and i once more borrowed an example from a prophet's prophecies in the bible and uptil now, you are still to prove me otherwise, yet you keep ranting about some DIRTY ANALYSIS. Analysis indeed!

Of course they are designed for Christians like me and not Idolaters like you. So cut it a slack and be concerned about the inability of those your own CARVED and MOULDED CRAP to speak to you. Anyways, goodluck as you await on them to SPEAK.

LMAO!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Remember that even if an analogy is flawed (our as in this case too complicated for the subject [you] to understand) it in no way invalidates the argument it was meant to support.

My mistake was in thinking too highly of you an not realising the impediment you operate under.
cheesy

Hahahaha. Oga your COURT and PROSECUTION analogy in every manner there is contradicted as well as invalidated your arguments jare. You sure didn't know what prosecution is nor who a prosecutor is before jumping onto that analogy. It's a pity it ended up tucking your tails between your legs. Sure you'd be licking your wounds for such a blunder. Atleast i'll be graceful enough to sympathize with you; TAKE HEART! Try again next time.

Well, your mistake? Yeah! Your mistake was in thinking too highly of yourself and not realizing how retarded you are before trying to present yourself as a genius on this forum; talk about a fish trying to climb a tree.

Lmfao.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
megacool360:

Hahahaha. Oga your COURT and PROSECUTION analogy in every manner there is contradicted as well as invalidated your arguments jare. You sure didn't know what prosecution is nor who a prosecutor is before jumping onto that analogy. It's a pity it ended up tucking your tails between your legs. Sure you'd be licking your wounds for such a blunder. Atleast i'll be graceful enough to sympathize with you; TAKE HEART! Try again next time.

Well, your mistake? Yeah! Your mistake was in thinking too highly of yourself and not realizing how retarded you are before trying to present yourself as a genius on this forum; talk about a fish trying to climb a tree.

Lmfao.

I would reply properly to this but your first paragraph is meaningless. Is it English.

Now you are showing your bad manners and ignorance by trying to be rude and insulting! Your fake pastor would be proud of you!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
megacool360:

I have always and am still seeing nothing other than the fact that you have failed to give your claims any backbone/substance.
What poo analysis are you talking about? That a prophecy is supposed to be like one illustration you made (which you termed being specific), and i gave you a CLASSIC example from the bible and uptil now, you still haven't proved me otherwise, yet you talk about YOUR ANALYSIS? Again you said those are general statements and i once more borrowed an example from a prophet's prophecies in the bible and uptil now, you are still to prove me otherwise, yet you keep ranting about some DIRTY ANALYSIS. Analysis indeed!
Of course they are designed for Christians like me and not Idolaters like you. So cut it a slack and be concerned about the inability of those your own CARVED and MOULDED CRAP to speak to you. Anyways, goodluck as you await on them to SPEAK.
LMAO!

I make no claims only reject FALSE claims which have been demonstrated as such to those with the ability to understand!

As a Christian I am warned and indeed armoured against such false prophets! I will refrain from commenting on your Christianity other than to warn you about hero worship of fake pastor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.