Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (82125 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I would reply properly to this but your first paragraph is meaningless. Is it English.

Now you are showing your bad manners and ignorance by trying to be rude and insulting! Your fake pastor would be proud of you!

Hahahaha. Truly your slowness is so unbeatable. I'll offer to help you understand anyway. I said: Your court and prosecution analogy IN EVERY MANNER THERE IS, (meaning in every way possible) contradicted as well as invalidated your arguments. Now can your retarded brain comprehend it? Probably NO! Still higher than your IQ. Logician indeed!
I laugh in français. Looollllll.

Bad manners? Ignorance? Rude? Insults? Hahahahaha. Grow up kid (oops! Old man i mean). At your age you should know "people who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones". Sorry though if it hurts you, but surely you got in return what you gave out.

And....yeah! Your CARVED object would sure be disappointed in you.

LMFAO!!!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I make no claims only reject FALSE claims which have been demonstrated as such to those with the ability to understand!

As a Christian I am warned and indeed armoured against such false prophets! I will refrain from commenting on your Christianity other than to warn you about hero worship of fake pastor!

Hehehehehe.....ok nah.

Good for you still. As for your warning, THANKS A BUNCH.

I'd also use this opportunity to warn you refrain from hero worship of CARVED and MOULDED IMAGES.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
megacool360:

Hehehehehe.....ok nah.

Good for you still. As for your warning, THANKS A BUNCH.

I'd also use this opportunity to warn you refrain from hero worship of CARVED and MOULDED IMAGES.

Not sure what images you mean? I worship God and need no image (if there is one it does not offend me though, as I know it is merely representational but is unnecessary).

Not even sure how CARVED and MOULDED IMAGES entered the discussion but happy to clarify the point.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
megacool360:

Hahahaha. Truly your slowness is so unbeatable. I'll offer to help you understand anyway. I said: Your court and prosecution analogy IN EVERY MANNER THERE IS, (meaning in every way possible) contradicted as well as invalidated your arguments. Now can your retarded brain comprehend it? Probably NO! Still higher than your IQ. Logician indeed!
I laugh in français. Looollllll.

Bad manners? Ignorance? Rude? Insults? Hahahahaha. Grow up kid (oops! Old man i mean). At your age you should know "people who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones". Sorry though if it hurts you, but surely you got in return what you gave out.

And....yeah! Your CARVED object would sure be disappointed in you.

LMFAO!!!

So you STILL don't understand the analogy or even the explanation! No surprise. Did you get into France legally or cross the Med in a boat! (Sorry, could not resist!)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by dorox(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

So you STILL don't understand the analogy or even the explanation! No surprise. Did you get into France legally or cross the Med in a boat! (Sorry, could not resist!)

Touché.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Not sure what images you mean? I worship God and need no image (if there is one it does not offend me though, as I know it is merely representational but is unnecessary).

Not even sure how CARVED and MOULDED IMAGES entered the discussion but happy to clarify the point.

Just as i am also not sure how your repeated usage of "my idol" in your responses came into the discuss. Even at that, i still made i clear early enough that i have no business with IDOLATORY OF ANY FORM and i worship "NOT JUST GOD BUT THE TRUE GOD", yet your business with idols and idolatory wouldn't let you see that, and realize that not everybody is given to the worship of CARVED and MOULDED IMAGES like you do.

Next time, learn to stick to a subject matter and avoid wobbling around with empty statements to try and gain cheap points.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Hahahaha! Sure you ain't smart at all. Trying to play your usual trick of running away from your mess right? I made a simple statement (too complicated for you of course) in ENGLISH LANGUAGE and you got clearly lost, asking if that was english. Sure, i stupified you the more with the explanation to that simple statement that got you so confused and then you run back to a baseless statement talking about analogy. My statement was SIMPLE. Your lack of comprehension was OBVIOUS and again my explanation was even SIMPLER. What gave birth to your ANALOGY statement? A ploy to conceal your low IQ and lack of comprehension of my simple statement in english, isn't it? Hahaha! Sorry, you failed yet again. I keep telling you, "you aint smart at all". Keep your stupidity flowing out. The next one please.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
megacool360:

Hahahaha! Sure you ain't smart at all. Trying to play your usual trick of running away from your mess right? I made a simple statement (too complicated for you of course) in ENGLISH LANGUAGE and you got clearly lost, asking if that was english. Sure, i stupified you the more with the explanation to that simple statement that got you so confused and then you run back to a baseless statement talking about analogy. My statement was SIMPLE. Your lack of comprehension was OBVIOUS and again my explanation was even SIMPLER. What gave birth to your ANALOGY statement? A ploy to conceal your low IQ and lack of comprehension of my simple statement in english, isn't it? Hahaha! Sorry, you failed yet again. I keep telling you, "you aint smart at all". Keep your stupidity flowing out. The next one please.

Aint smart at all? Is that why your major institutes pay me to spend 2 weeks a month in Naija training and consulting for them? WOW If I 'aint smart' what does that make them?

Don't worry you cant upset me, after all the cub barks and the wolf laughs!

You gave little or no explanation and you user of English is poor.

Next time you give money to the fake pastor please remember the wonderful African saying (I would love to know the exact regin it originated from but suspect it is now too general and widespread for that) "Monkey day work - Baboon dey chop"!

Now do you really want to try and continue to trade insults to cover you failure? Will this earn you kudo's with your human idols?
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
megacool360:

Just as i am also not sure how your repeated usage of "my idol" in your responses came into the discuss. Even at that, i still made i clear early enough that i have no business with IDOLATORY OF ANY FORM and i worship "NOT JUST GOD BUT THE TRUE GOD", yet your business with idols and idolatory wouldn't let you see that, and realize that not everybody is given to the worship of CARVED and MOULDED IMAGES like you do.

Next time, learn to stick to a subject matter and avoid wobbling around with empty statements to try and gain cheap points.

YOUR idol is a term synonymous with hero worship! Sorry I forgot you have a tendency not to be able to follow things. Remember in English as in MANY languages the meaning of a word is influenced by its context!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Aint smart at all? Is that why your major institutes pay me to spend 2 weeks a month in Naija training and consulting for them? WOW If I 'aint smart' what does that make them?

Don't worry you cant upset me, after all the cub barks and the wolf laughs!

You gave little or no explanation and you user of English is poor.

Next time you give money to the fake pastor please remember the wonderful African saying (I would love to know the exact regin it originated from but suspect it is now too general and widespread for that) "Monkey day work - Baboon dey chop"!

Now do you really want to try and continue to trade insults to cover you failure? Will this earn you kudo's with your human idols?

What's my business with who pays you and why they pay you OR what laughs while the other barks? All these for a SIMPLE explanation?

You can trade more insults if you like; guess your CARVED and MOULDED IDOLS really enjoy you doing them.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

YOUR idol is a term synonymous with hero worship! Sorry I forgot you have a tendency not to be able to follow things. Remember in English as in MANY languages the meaning of a word is influenced by its context!

YOUR carved and moulded images is your IDOL which is obvious with your repeated usage of the word "idol" as it's the only thing that rushes to your brain given how much you are given into IDOLATORY. Oh! Did i even forget you find it challenging comprehending simple statements made in english language.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
megacool360:

What's my business with who pays you and why they pay you OR what laughs while the other barks? All these for a SIMPLE explanation?

You can trade more insults if you like; guess your CARVED and MOULDED IDOLS really enjoy you doing them.

Hmmm Still spouting gibberish? Better ask you idol (read hero) for the money to get as much of an education as you can take, (Don't worry, It will not be much).

Sorry but you just keep asking for it and make it soooo easy! grin
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
megacool360:

YOUR carved and moulded images is your IDOL which is obvious with your repeated usage of the word "idol" as it's the only thing that rushes to your brain given how much you are given into IDOLATORY. Oh! Did i even forget you find it challenging comprehending simple statements made in english language.

Well we did not speak of my idols because I have none? Except in you rather fevered imagination!

OBVIOUS with my repeated usage of the word for WHAT YOU DO? Really you lack of understanding of simple English is astounding? Now I am guessing you are not still in France as illegals don't last as long there as in the UK.

I repeat it because of you idol worship of these fake men who profit from the faith of others.

Does any of this defend those fake pastors and their nonsense so called prophesies or merely confirm that there are plenty of fools to foll them?
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Hmmm Still spouting gibberish? Better ask you idol (read hero) for the money to get as much of an education as you can take, (Don't worry, It will not be much).

Sorry but you just keep asking for it and make it soooo easy! grin

And your imbecility keeps getting the better of you in every crap you try to come up with. Definitely you and your idols have run dry of any form of meaningful PROOF to your statements. Hahahaha! It can't get funnier than this.

However, i enjoy making mockery of your cretinous thinking. Keep them coming as i'm sure you and your idols can't run dry of those.

Alright. Now your next stupidity please!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well we did not speak of my idols because I have none? Except in you rather fevered imagination!

OBVIOUS with my repeated usage of the word for WHAT YOU DO? Really you lack of understanding of simple English is astounding? Now I am guessing you are not still in France as illegals don't last as long there as in the UK.

I repeat it because of you idol worship of these fake men who profit from the faith of others.

Does any of this defend those fake pastors and their nonsense so called prophesies or merely confirm that there are plenty of fools to foll them?

Neither did we speak of my own idol because i clearly have none either; except in your cretinous thoughts.

My HERO WORSHIP OF FAKE PASTORS? Obviously you lack even the minutest of reading skills not to even talk of comprehension ability. Now keep the France guesses coming, but you definitely still don't impress with it.

And i maintain your idol worship of CARVED and MOULDED images because your continued usage of "the idol worship" crap (even after i made it clear i've got no business with IDOL WORSHIP OF ANY FORM) clearly shows how much you are given to idolatory, hence think every human have the same idol worship mentality like you.

Probably skipping the subject matter and ranting about "idol worship" is your scheme to shy away from the fact you've failed woefully to muster up any form of meaningful defence of your stupid claims. But you know what? You weren't and still ain't smart! Keep trying though.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
megacool360:

Neither did we speak of my own idol because i clearly have none either; except in your cretinous thoughts.
My HERO WORSHIP OF FAKE PASTORS? Obviously you lack even the minutest of reading skills not to even talk of comprehension ability. Now keep the France guesses coming, but you definitely still don't impress with it.
And i maintain your idol worship of CARVED and MOULDED images because your continued usage of "the idol worship" crap (even after i made it clear i've got no business with IDOL WORSHIP OF ANY FORM) clearly shows how much you are given to idolatory, hence think every human have the same idol worship mentality like you.
Probably skipping the subject matter and ranting about "idol worship" is your scheme to shy away from the fact you've failed woefully to muster up any form of meaningful defence of your stupid claims. But you know what? You weren't and still ain't smart! Keep trying though.

In order:
1) These fake pastors are your idols. (You must have heard the word used that way especially if you have briefly visited any European country)
2) That's why I use the word. Your silly "no its not me its you" is what we expect from you.
3) I have defended my clear demonstration of these meaningless utterances many times here. You lack the education to under the argument (possibly instead you simply don't want to understand).
4) You are the one who brought up France. I don't believe for one minute that you are French. The French education system is too good for the lack of intellect you choose to display here.

The THREAD is about these fake prophesies but YOU keep diverting to me. (We all know why) grin

Sorry this is upsetting you so much. Try a real Christian Church or a Pastor who does not try and fool his congregation and you may find peace of mind.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

In order:
1) These fake pastors are your idols. (You must have heard the word used that way especially if you have briefly visited any European country)
2) That's why I use the word. Your silly "no its not me its you" is what we expect from you.
3) I have defended my clear demonstration of these meaningless utterances many times here. You lack the education to under the argument (possibly instead you simply don't want to understand).
4) You are the one who brought up France. I don't believe for one minute that you are French. The French education system is too good for the lack of intellect you choose to display here.

The THREAD is about these fake prophesies but YOU keep diverting to me. (We all know why) grin

Sorry this is upsetting you so much. Try a real Christian Church or a Pastor who does not try and fool his congregation and you may find peace of mind.

1. These CARVED and MOULDED OBJECTS are your idols. It's such an obvious thing as your idolatory filled brain keeps getting the better of your reasoning and comprehension of simply written lines that just doesn't conform with your idolatory-ridden thinking.

2. That's why i make that statement. Your stupid denial is the best we expect from you of course.

3. You simply and clearly lack the education and intellect to give any meaningful backup to your statement. Needless repeating how heroic your folly is.

4. Cretinous you. And when did i make the statement of being FRENCH? VERY OBVIOUS now how much you lack comprehension of simple statements in english language. I'm now so convinced of how intellectual you are. Wow! What a teacher/trainer in our Nigerian institutions indeed. Story for the dogs. Cook up another lie please! But don't forget to make it a bit more credible.

The THREAD is on prophecies and my discuss thus far has been on prophecies too. But you chose to deviate from it, talking about idols and education which you surely so much lack. Of course the reason you resorted to such cheap scheme is very obvious from the discuss so far. You've really left nothing more to be desired in exhibiting your folly here. Keep it up.

Upset? Surely you are the one upset and breathing out frustration. You sure never saw this coming.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
megacool360:

1. These CARVED and MOULDED OBJECTS are your idols. It's such an obvious thing as your idolatory filled brain keeps getting the better of your reasoning and comprehension of simply written lines that just doesn't conform with your idolatory-ridden thinking.
2. That's why i make that statement. Your stupid denial is the best we expect from you of course.
3. You simply and clearly lack the education and intellect to give any meaningful backup to your statement. Needless repeating how heroic your folly is.
4. Cretinous you. And when did i make the statement of being FRENCH? VERY OBVIOUS now how much you lack comprehension of simple statements in english language. I'm now so convinced of how intellectual you are. Wow! What a teacher/trainer in our Nigerian institutions indeed. Story for the dogs. Cook up another lie please! But don't forget to make it a bit more credible.
The THREAD is on prophecies and my discuss thus far has been on prophecies too. But you chose to deviate from it, talking about idols and education which you surely so much lack. Of course the reason you resorted to such cheap scheme is very obvious from the discuss so far. You've really left nothing more to be desired in exhibiting your folly here. Keep it up.

Upset? Surely you are the one upset and breathing out frustration. You sure never saw this coming.

You have introduced Carved and Moulded objects yourself (I don't know of any). Suspect it is because of your limited understanding of the word 'idol' which can be an object or person or even ideal/idea. Have you not heard of a person being called an idol.

You alluded to France in the first instance or how would I even know about your limited connection there. I don't think you are French, your uses of English marking your origin clearly.

Your failed attempts to justify your lack of logic or to deflect from your false idol (fake pastors) and their meaningless 'prophesies' is laughable.

The origin of these supposed prophesies is the fake pastors (human idols for the gullible) hence the introduction of the word although that will be too complex for you to understand.

The only thing I never saw coming was your lack of education and common sense! grin grin
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

You have introduced Carved and Moulded objects yourself (I don't know of any). Suspect it is because of your limited understanding of the word 'idol' which can be an object or person or even ideal/idea. Have you not heard of a person being called an idol.

You alluded to France in the first instance or how would I even know about your limited connection there. I don't think you are French, your uses of English marking your origin clearly.

Your failed attempts to justify your lack of logic or to deflect from your false idol (fake pastors) and their meaningless 'prophesies' is laughable.

The origin of these supposed prophesies is the fake pastors (human idols for the gullible) hence the introduction of the word although that will be too complex for you to understand.

The only thing I never saw coming was your lack of education and common sense! grin grin

You introduced the hero worship of fake pastors (idols) yourself. I don't know of any. Do not try to play smart by ranting about what the word idol could connote because i'd clearly outsmarted you on that when i told you "I have no business with idolatory of ANY FORM" (that is if you even understood "jack" from the CAPITALIZED WORDS). Of course you didn't, and it clearly shows how stupified your understanding is. Trainer/teacher indeed! Clearly a teacher/trainer of goats, that's WHO YOU ARE.

Your myopic thinking couldn't still let you know that you don't necessarily need to be FRENCH for you to live/stay in France. Another stupidity oozing out from a self-acclaimed educationist. Hahaha! Poo all over your reasoning.

Lol! Poor scheming there. It's your failed attempts to justify your flawed usage of logic and its inappropriateness that is so pathetic. Even more horrible is your inability over several days of trial to give any meaningful substance to a statement you made. What a SORRY you!

Lol. Complex for your understanding of course, is the simple english language being used in this discuss. Hahahaha. Educationist!

Yeah! Surely, you never saw your folly oozing out this great with such reckless abandon. I'm not surprised though, CRETINS like you can't offer better than you have.

Lmfao!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
megacool360:

You introduced the hero worship of fake pastors (idols) yourself. I don't know of any. Do not try to play smart by ranting about what the word idol could connote because i'd clearly outsmarted you on that when i told you "I have no business with idolatory of ANY FORM" (that is if you even understood "jack" from the CAPITALIZED WORDS). Of course you didn't, and it clearly shows how stupified your understanding is. Trainer/teacher indeed! Clearly a teacher/trainer of goats, that's WHO YOU ARE.
Your myopic thinking couldn't still let you know that you don't necessarily need to be FRENCH for you to live/stay in France. Another stupidity oozing out from a self-acclaimed educationist. Hahaha! Poo all over your reasoning.
Lol! Poor scheming there. It's your failed attempts to justify your flawed usage of logic and its inappropriateness that is so pathetic. Even more horrible is your inability over several days of trial to give any meaningful substance to a statement you made. What a SORRY you!
Lol. Complex for your understanding of course, is the simple english language being used in this discuss. Hahahaha. Educationist!
Yeah! Surely, you never saw your folly oozing out this great with such reckless abandon. I'm not surprised though, CRETINS like you can't offer better than you have.
Lmfao!

Good now you understand the word idol better I am happy you have learned something despite your reluctance to do so! smiley

You possibly struggle to see your hero worship of these fake pastors as what it is!

I know you have visited France and never implied anything other than you as a visitor (legal or illegal grin). Why you mentioned it in the first place I don't know for sure - perhaps to give a false impression of travel and experience otherwise lacking in your inane ramblings? grin

I have justified my statement many times "These 'prophesies' are meaningless - fake!" You just refused to understand.

Sorry it is upsetting you so much. The truth does hurt.

Please come back with some more attempts to insult as they are quite amusing. I can probably manage a reply tomorrow and also one (perhaps two) on Fri but then leave early Sat for Lagos so will be offline for a few days and indeed online only occasionally for the next two weeks.

Please include some more justification attempts for these 'prophesies' or if you really want to entertain some of the 'fulfilled' (heh heh) prophesies from last year.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Good now you understand the word idol better I am happy you have learned something despite your reluctance to do so! smiley

You possibly struggle to see your hero worship of these fake pastors as what it is!

I know you have visited France and never implied anything other than you as a visitor (legal or illegal grin). Why you mentioned it in the first place I don't know for sure - perhaps to give a false impression of travel and experience otherwise lacking in your inane ramblings? grin

I have justified my statement many times "These 'prophesies' are meaningless - fake!" You just refused to understand.

Sorry it is upsetting you so much. The truth does hurt.

Please come back with some more attempts to insult as they are quite amusing. I can probably manage a reply tomorrow and also one (perhaps two) on Fri but then leave early Sat for Lagos so will be offline for a few days and indeed online only occasionally for the next two weeks.

Please include some more justification attempts for these 'prophesies' or if you really want to entertain some of the 'fulfilled' (heh heh) prophesies from last year.

Good you now can clearly see how you faltered once more with your FRENCH and FRANCE ramblings. It's nice you are trying hard to learn and make corrections. More power to your elbow.

You DEFINITELY struggle to see your UNRESERVED IDOLATORY RIDDEN MIND as what is.

Hahahaha. Now you no longer doubt if i've even been to France? You now KNOW i have visited France. Hahahaha. Your Stupidity surely can never be rivalled.

And i have justified many times that your claims are unproven; purely baseless. You just are dumb to unsettle my discrediting of the poo you spewed out.

Of course i owe you no apology for contending the fallacy you intended spreading. You sure thought you were gonna have one of those your easy sails. The truth does hurt, but no matter how bad you hurt, you'd have to learn to live by it.

Hahahaha. Insults? Of course you know you'd be in for yours should you throw some out. Lol. You really didn't need to preach about your schedules to me. I have my VERY BUSY and TIGHT schedules and have been and still managing them effortlessly. So keep yours to the confinements of your chest, it adds NOTHING here.

Hahahaha. I'm now the one to justify the prophecies? No longer your usual insistence that the pastor should justify them. Lol. Seriously you are such a confused human being, being drifted to and fro like a feather by the wind. Abeg substantiate your accusation that those prophecies as false. "See as this simple thing dey hard you".
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by tit(f): 4:02am On Jan 09, 2015
dunkem21:
More Prophesies ..

You shall pursue, overtake and without fail, recover all – tit

This brings tears to my eyes again.
I have been crying all day!
the Lawd is good!

dunkem21,
verily, verily i say unto you,
you are a true man of God.
this prophesy was not revealed to you by man.

The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.

“Do you not think that if there was a river at the door of any one of you, and he were to bathe in it five times each day, would there by any dirt left on him?” They said, “No dirt would be left on him at all.” He said, “That is the likeness of the five daily prayers, by means of which Allah erases sin.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by dunkem21(m): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:

This brings tears to my eyes again.
I have been crying all day!
the Lawd is good!

dunkem21,
verily, verily i say unto you,
you are a true man of God.
this prophesy was not revealed to you by man.

The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.

“Do you not think that if there was a river at the door of any one of you, and he were to bathe in it five times each day, would there by any dirt left on him?” They said, “No dirt would be left on him at all.” He said, “That is the likeness of the five daily prayers, by means of which Allah erases sin.

Waoh; You made my day. What a way to start.

Thanks tit.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
megacool360:

Good you now can clearly see how you faltered once more with your FRENCH and FRANCE ramblings. It's nice you are trying hard to learn and make corrections. More power to your elbow.
You DEFINITELY struggle to see your UNRESERVED IDOLATORY RIDDEN MIND as what is.
Hahahaha. Now you no longer doubt if i've even been to France? You now KNOW i have visited France. Hahahaha. Your Stupidity surely can never be rivalled.
And i have justified many times that your claims are unproven; purely baseless. You just are dumb to unsettle my discrediting of the poo you spewed out.
Of course i owe you no apology for contending the fallacy you intended spreading. You sure thought you were gonna have one of those your easy sails. The truth does hurt, but no matter how bad you hurt, you'd have to learn to live by it.
Hahahaha. Insults? Of course you know you'd be in for yours should you throw some out. Lol. You really didn't need to preach about your schedules to me. I have my VERY BUSY and TIGHT schedules and have been and still managing them effortlessly. So keep yours to the confinements of your chest, it adds NOTHING here.
Hahahaha. I'm now the one to justify the prophecies? No longer your usual insistence that the pastor should justify them. Lol. Seriously you are such a confused human being, being drifted to and fro like a feather by the wind. Abeg substantiate your accusation that those prophecies as false. "See as this simple thing dey hard you".

Drivel from an uneducated mind that flits everywhere except to justify the false prophesies that were the original point because you cannot do this!

YOU brought up France not me. And you keep referring to it to deflect from your failure to convince anyone of these lies from the mouths of fake pastors..

Now it would be too easy for me to insult you and I don't feel the actual need to even try unlike you who must rush to a foolish and impossible defence of their false human idol and their meaningless utterances.

Sigh. I weep for my beloved Africa if you are an example, but fortunately I know that you are way below the norm.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
megacool360:

Well if the fake pastor wants to justify them ok but I thought I was talking to you. Wow. You are so dumb!

I have substantiate MANY time my position but you lack the intellect to understand. cheesy
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well if the fake pastor wants to justify them ok but I thought I was talking to you. Wow. You are so dumb!

I have substantiate MANY time my position but you lack the intellect to understand. cheesy

Lol.....and i thought i was talking to you all these while you kept directing the PROOF to the pastor. Hahahaha! You see how foolish you are? You are indeed such a cretin. I keep telling you, you lack the intellect and logic to make and hold arguements. Gosh! Seriously your imbecility has no equal. It's so so pathetic. Hahahaha. Geez! Did this thing really say he is fifty-n**e?

Lol....you "have substantiate MANY time....." indeed. English! Hahahaha. Trainer abi Teacher. Please which one again? OLODO!

Spew your PROOFS oo. Run around all you want, but you must do that oo. Hahaha!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Drivel from an uneducated mind that flits everywhere except to justify the false prophesies that were the original point because you cannot do this!

YOU brought up France not me. And you keep referring to it to deflect from your failure to convince anyone of these lies from the mouths of fake pastors..

Now it would be too easy for me to insult you and I don't feel the actual need to even try unlike you who must rush to a foolish and impossible defence of their false human idol and their meaningless utterances.

Sigh. I weep for my beloved Africa if you are an example, but fortunately I know that you are way below the norm.

Of course you've been the one tossing to and fro in your inability to give backbone to your cretinous utterance.

You've chosen to always talk about France/French in every post you come up with since i made mention of being in France. Of course you lack constructive arguments to your claim, hence your foolish hobnobbing with my being in France. Clearly you are hurting but of course you can't do anything about it kid. You tried to deflect the discourse with your claim of "who pays you, why they pay you etc", i discarded the thrash and brought you back to your senses. You tried the trick again with your "going to wherever and acclaimed busy schedule etc", i again threw that to the cleaners. You've always schemed to derail this discourse due to your inability to make and hold intelligent arguments. Your idols would sure be cursing you for being such a FAILURE.

Insult? You are sure as always to get its commesurate when you let one slip. Meanwhile, you can try again to appease your carved and moulded idols.

Hahahaha. Talk about role reversal. Africa surely is the one weeping for you. An african at fi**y-whatever denting her image rather than pronoucing her beauty and glory.

Lmfao!
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
megacool360:

Of course you've been the one tossing to and fro in your inability to give backbone to your cretinous utterance.

Spurious nonsense omitted for the sake of brevity.

Insult? You are sure as always to get its commesurate when you let one slip. Meanwhile, you can try again to appease your carved and moulded idols.

Hahahaha. Talk about role reversal. Africa surely is the one weeping for you. An african at fi**y-whatever denting her image rather than pronoucing her beauty and glory.
Lmfao!

Well I read your two attempts at a rejoinder (the second made little sense) but none of them even attempted to address the issue of fake pastors and their nonsense prophesies.

This is quite typical of the standard of a certain type of person here. I don't need to say more on that.

Can you justify these charlatans in AN shape or form?
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by hotmas911(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
dunkem21:
More Prophesies ..

You will dwell in the secret place of the Most high - Mizmycoli
You will abide under the shadow of the Almighty – Mukina2
He is your refuge, fortress and strength - kachisbarbie
From the snare of the fowler, he shall deliver you - ireneony
His truth is your shield and buckler - Amelian
Do not be afraid of the terrorists at night - Firefire
Or bombs that detonate by noon day - egift
Evil shall never befall you; Never! - Barcanista
For he has given his angels charge over you - Obiagelli
They shall bear you up like a king - FirstEva
Lest you dash your precious foot against a stone -
whitetechnology
You shall tread upon the lion and adder - datolee
The young lion and the dragon bu nzogbu nzogbu - berem
You will call upon him and he will answer you – Tallesty1
He has taken away all your burdens - omenka
He will honor you - NanmdiN
With Long life he will satisfy you – donmalcolm21
He will bless the works of thy hand - seun
Abundant joy – Idumuose
He will enlarge your coast – billyonaire
He will start a new beginning - missmeiya
You shall do exploits – obinoscopy
You shall flourish – hotmas911
You shall excel in all you do – dygeasy
He has made you untouchable – chibwike
You shall radiate in the beauty of his holiness – jennimma
The lord will fill your mouth with a new song – kristina1
Break pieces the gates of brass for Farano
His salvation is your light – kentochi

Oh God, Give me more of you and take all of dunkem21. Create in
me a clean spirit. Give me the strength to surpass David’s
records and worship you in the beauty of your holiness with a
thousand psalms.

Happy new year, Nairalanders.

amen and thanks bro. You are blessed beyond measure.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by megacool360(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well I read your two attempts at a rejoinder (the second made little sense) but none of them even attempted to address the issue of fake pastors and their nonsense prophesies.

This is quite typical of the standard of a certain type of person here. I don't need to say more on that.

Can you justify these charlatans in AN shape or form?

You've actually made no sense here either. When you do, i'd sure respond.
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by Lanre747: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Omooba77:
Individual

For those who fasted for 100 days last year.

1. The Lord says the harvest for the 100 days fast will be given this year.
2. Daddy says this year will be full of testimonies, those who have non before will have this year.
3. Daddy says some of you will swim in the river of abundance this year.
4. Daddy says there will be miraculous completion of projects.
5. Daddy says there will be fulfillment of dreams.
6. Daddy says there will be miraculous restoration.
7. Daddy says the song of many will be – The Lord has been good to me.

International

1. Scientific and medical breakthrough will be many, particularly in the areasof lack of sleep, dreams and brain disorder.
2. Daddy says Ebola will die out.
3. Daddy says all over the world insurgencies will be considerately weakened.
4. He asked us to pray against massive calamities.
5. He asked us to pray against massive earthquakes, strong hurricane and typhoons.

For RCCG

1. This year all you need is to charge off your batteries by fasting for 40 days only.
Those of you who want to fast continuously 20 days and 20 nights will cover the 40 days.
If you miss one day, you have to cover it with two days.

Nigeria

By the end of the year – you will say all is well that ends well.
The fasting begins January 2nd 2015.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/full-text-redeemed-church-go-pastor-enoch-adeboye-reveals-2015-prophecies/

pretty vague if you ask me.
This week, somewhere in the world, someone will win the lottery. Somebody shout halle...
Re: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies by donmalcolm21(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
dunkem21:
More Prophesies ..

You will dwell in the secret place of the Most high - Mizmycol
You will abide under the shadow of the Almighty – Mukina2
He is your refuge, fortress and strength - kachisbarbie
From the snare of the fowler, he shall deliver you - ireneony
His truth is your shield and buckler - Amelian
Do not be afraid of the terrorists at night - Firefire
Or bombs that detonate by noon day - egift
Evil shall never befall you; Never! - Barcanista
For he has given his angels charge over you - Obiagelli
They shall bear you up like a king - FirstEva
Lest you dash your precious foot against a stone -
whitetechnology
You shall tread upon the lion and adder - datolee
The young lion and the dragon bu nzogbu nzogbu - berem
You will call upon him and he will answer you – Tallesty1
He has taken away all your burdens - omenka
He will honor you - NanmdiN
With Long life he will satisfy you – donmalcolm21
He will bless the works of thy hand - seun
Abundant joy – Idumuose
He will enlarge your coast – billyonaire
He will start a new beginning - missmeiya
You shall do exploits – obinoscopy
You shall flourish – hotmas911
You shall excel in all you do – dygeasy
He has made you untouchable – chibwike
You shall radiate in the beauty of his holiness – jennimma
The lord will fill your mouth with a new song – kristina1
Break pieces the gates of brass for Farano
His salvation is your light – kentochi

Oh God, Give me more of you and take all of dunkem21. Create in
me a clean spirit. Give me the strength to surpass David’s
records and worship you in the beauty of your holiness with a
thousand psalms.

Happy new year, Nairalanders.

I'm back after a long time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.