Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor (12481 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / No Crisis In PDP - Chyna Iwuanyanwu / No "Crisis" In Pdp-olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by chikk(f): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I hate this fake pastor. Watin concern God and politics?. What happens to the arms in ur arsenal?.

No vex pls, but this is the 'lamest' and 'dumbest' comment I've ever read on NL, in fact, one ever made since the history of planet earth.
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by ixora3(f): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2015
odeebee:

Has the thought of holding a one day CAN national prayer for the peace of Nigeria come to his dull head?

Just stealing money with Jonathan

there will be no riot cos GMB will restore peace to Nigeria
you won't know tins b4 u talk.when he calls for national prayer and even fast u don't knw.u won't listen to news or watch NTA to knw tins.na only mouth una get
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by hotgunz(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmm man of God.... Daris s God ooooo my CAN president.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by BABANGBALI: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Somebody should pls tell this old rogue to shut the fok up. He is a disappointment to Christaindom

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Revolva(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Bling bling pastor should shut d f**k up.....ok....Amen

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Myself2(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=FastShipping post=29384085]He changed tone for the first time in six years.

Someone should ask him why the change in tone.

[s]The coming of GMB is making some people to be cordial.

I know GMB will be the next president. Nigeria will witness the biggest voting block for GMB in the North like never been seen before.

Watch this space.[/[/s]quote]

Just shut your trap.He has always been cordial,punks like you hate his guts because he is not like your average Joe priest cast in the mould of the usual Nigerian preachers,who never speak out decisively when it has to do with oppressive violent acts by muslim fundamentalists,criminals and terrorist who act out the script of their blood sucking demon leaders like Muhammadu Buhari.

Pastor Ayo says there will be peace in 2015 cos he knows Buhari's fvck up will be treated if after losing the 2015 presidential election(as usual) he dares try the murderous rampage he sent his almajiris on in 2011
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by odeebee: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2015
ixora3:
you won't know tins b4 u talk.when he calls for national prayer and even fast u don't knw.u won't listen to news or watch NTA to knw tins.na only mouth una get

Thank i dont know tinx but i know he stole money to south africa

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Tomytomy3: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2015
The only crises will be buhari's tears of defeat.
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2015
dhidden:

God does not think like men, remain on that your lane and see GOD pass you by on a different lane! This election has been won already spiritually, wait for its physical manifestation. Nigerians will learn to walk with God by faith and NOT by how they feel. God is in total control and GMB supporters are in for a shocking surprise! The North will shock you the most. FEAR GOD, He moves even the hearts of men because He has power over them! WATCH GOD SHOW YOU HE IS GOD. I repeat, God is in control and it is Judgment Time ... speaking deep things here and only the wise in God will understand. DON'T ARGUE, I am only on God's side! Watch this space too!

Gbam

They will be in for a rude shock
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Rexnegro(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Who still dey listen to this man ? Well not like I want trouble for nigeria in 2015 oh...but the truth is this man has lost people's attention.
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by simdam500(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
maybe I should say we need nobody to tell us.

no youth is gonna toy with his life this year for a silly election
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Orikinla(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Blackchampion:
Another APC dude on d lose
[size=18pt]But he must not allow his private jet to be used for illegal arms importation. He must verify the identity and purpose of anyone or company that wants to use his private jet.
How can I have a car and will not know what it is going to be used for before allowing someone to use it and then used for armed robbery or arms smuggling?[/size]
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Akinsz: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Bling Bling
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Blackchampion(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]But he must not allow his private jet to be used for illegal arms importation. He must verify the identity and purpose of anyone or company that wants to use his private jet.
How can I have a car and will not know what it is going to be used for before allowing someone to use it and then used for armed robbery or arms smuggling?[/size]
What if u wia lied to n u neva realized until d deal is done?
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by stayblack: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
ram.
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by Brandomg: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well I will take the message and forget the useless messenger. cool
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by BERNHARDT(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Not with all the violent comments coming out from your politicians
Re: There Will Be No Crisis In 2015 – Oritsejafor by carenewsng: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Want To Succeed Tambuwal As Speaker – Jibrin / Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG / Senate Moves To Push Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 75 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.