Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015? (592 Views)

What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward / Start Looking Forward. / Sun Blazing Hot !!! Guess We Are All Looking Forward To Have A Pool .......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015? by SeuIn(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2015
What are you looking forward to in 2015?

For me:

[size=14pt]Science =>[/size]

The new Horizons space travel.

The New Horizons spacecraft left Earth in January 2006 and has traveled about 2.9 billion miles (4.6 billion kilometers) on its way to study Pluto and its largest moon Charon, a few smaller moons and more objects in the Kuiper Belt. The mission has already captured images of Pluto and Charon, but nothing like what it will see on its closest approach in July 2015.

It doesn't change the price of Garri but. This space travel has been on for 9 years and wouldn't reach it's destination until later this year. Amazing!

The Pi Day
Pi Day is an annual celebration commemorating the mathematical constant π (pi). Pi Day is observed on March 14 (or 3/14 in the month/day date format), since 3, 1, and 4 are the first three significant digits of π in decimal form.

Pi is mathematically equivalent to 3.141592653...

A unique sequential time will occur on 3/14/15 9:26:53 following the sequence of pi.

No this doesn't change the price of Garri as well.

[size=14pt]Politics =>[/size]

The 2015 Elections

It's a rematch between Goodluck Jonathan/ Sambo and Gen. Buhari/ One Lagos Pastor.
It promises the usual Naija drama and brouhaha. INEC's Incompetence would be playing in sync with the double forked tongues of our politicians.
I will be watching from my house as i wouldn't be choosing between the devil or the blue sea.
If you are in the north please relocate to somewhere safe in the east/west.

This one changes the price of garri oh.

[size=14pt]Sports =>[/size]

The 2015 Champions league
Any ardent lover of the round leather game Knows the Real champions league is just starting now. The men have been seperated from the kids (Sorry liverpool!). It's time for the giant clashes. The Double-legged pulsating matches with everything at stake! Let's go there.

2015 Africa Cup of Nations
The 2015 Africa Cup of Nations is scheduled to be the 30th edition of the Africa Cup of Nations. It is held from 17 January to 8 February 2015.
The super Chickens are sitting this one out. So no tension. Although i wouldn't start watching until the quarter finals.

[size=14pt]Personal Achievements =>[/size]

**You do not have sufficient permission to view this section. Contact the administrator**

It promises to be an exciting year. What are you looking forward to ?
Re: What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015? by clevvermind(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2015
election and sport like u mentioned. weddings of couple of friends. i am also looking forward to making my first 50 million naira this year.
Re: What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015? by SeuIn(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2015
clevvermind:
election and sport like u mentioned. weddings of couple of friends. i am also looking forward to making my first 50 million naira this year.

Cool. wink
Re: What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015? by SweetyZinta(f): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
I look 4ward 2 God's favour, financial upliftment, good health and Academic excellence. 2GOD B D GLORY!
Re: What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015? by Skillz02(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
The new year stands b4 us like
a chapter in a book waiting to
be written, we can help write
that story by setting goals.

May we overcome our challenges
whether physical,emotional or
financial !!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is It About This Picture Of Gov. Amaechi Of Rivers State / Jose Mujica / Comment If U Played This Ghetto Game As A Kid (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.