Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward (2419 Views)

The Simple Reason Why Nigeria Is Backward In Development [the Only Way Forward] / The Scam Called Uber Taxi In Nigeria And The Way Forward / Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by NeutralJUDGE(m): 12:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Beautiful people from all walks of life,i greet you all. I write with a heart full of dissatisfaction and dismay due to some behaviours perpetrated by some individuals in this section of this great forum.This section[romance] had been a place to reckon with in this forum since the inception and emergence of this great forum[Nairaland].But recently due to popularity it has garnered over the years,kids and teens had made this section #inhabitable with misleading headlines,,e-brawling,online bullying,senseless jibes and comments,altercations etc.
I don't want to bore you all with long write-up but ask ourselves this questions.
Why are we having few reasonable people in this section?
Why is pre wedding pictures the few reasonable threads we see daily?
Why are the matured people feeling
insecure in this section?
#happy weekend
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by naija1stpikin: 12:22am On Oct 30, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Beautiful people from all walks of life,i greet you all. I write with a heart full of dissatisfaction and dismay due to some behaviours perpetrated by some individuals in this section of this great forum.This section[romance] had been a place to reckon with in this forum since the inception and emergence of this great forum[Nairaland].But recently due to popularity it has garnered over the years,kids and teens had made this section #inhabitable with misleading headlines,,e-brawling,online bullying,senseless jibes and comments,altercations etc.
I don't want to bore you all with long write-up but ask ourselves this questions.
Why are we having few reasonable people in this section?
Why is pre wedding pictures the few reasonable threads we see daily?
Why are the matured people feeling
insecure in this section?
#happy weekend
angry sad
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 30, 2016
I dey tell you boss , small children full here

1 Like

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by NeutralJUDGE(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
thought i was the only one observing that sir...
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 30, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
thought i was the only one observing that sir...
must matured people rarely comment anymore
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:38am On Oct 30, 2016
You Are not the only one dissatisfied bro. I used to be a regular here until it became unnecessarily a dissing ground.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by NeutralJUDGE(m): 12:45am On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
must matured people rarely comment anymore
cus they always get insulted...its beta they hold their peace
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by daclint(m): 1:54am On Oct 30, 2016
The thing tire me
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by slimthugchimee(m): 4:50am On Oct 30, 2016
i swear, just too many kids here angry
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by harffie(m): 5:36am On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
hehe...
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Presh900(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2016
harffie:
hehe...
did I mention your name tongue
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
O.P stay away from this one,he is one of them..

1 Like

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by NeutralJUDGE(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Hmmmm funi u..
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Hmmmm funi u..
its nt funny..the guy is so immature

1 Like

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

bushbiafraboy abeg face your lane
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
bushbiafraboy abeg face your lane
the person that your always calling no get your time sef..
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the person that your always calling no get your time sef..
you are a guy, continue fooling yourself
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
you are a guy, continue fooling yourself
ok.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Who asked you? I guess you're also one of the kids the Op is talking about and you just proved him right.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
Who asked you? I guess you're also one of the kids the Op is talking about and you just proved him right.

you talk am finish
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:

And you are one of them as well for quoting me for no reason...dnt put your mouth in what doesnt concern you cos next time,i wnt be this nice..

1 Like

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
you talk am finish
fight your battles and dnt look for help,weakling..
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

fight your battles and dnt look for help,weakling..
ok i have seen you
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

And you are one of them as well for quoting me for no reason...dnt put your mouth in what doesnt concern you cos next time,i wnt be this nice..
Lol, nice to who? Kiddo, i don't engage in e-brawl, just give yourself some respect and STFU...

6 Likes

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
ok i have seen you
you have nt seen anything yet.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, nice to who? Kiddo, i don't engage in e-brawl, just give yourself some respect and STFU...
my fight is nt with you ,buh next time you see me fight with anybody kindly shut ur trash cos you dnt knw how it started...aproko manager.
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you have nt seen anything yet.
do you want us to start
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by CplusJason: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

my fight is nt with you ,buh next time you see me fight with anybody kindly shut ur trash cos you dnt knw how it started...aproko manager.
And that's why i call you a kid, yeah, a dumb kid. So, you come online to pick fight with a dude you've not seen and will never see. How dumb can one be.

It shows how low and immature you're. Now, STFU and fvck off dear.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by allytinted: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Op Is Not Done Yet And They're Already Proving Him Right. SMH
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
And that's why i call a kid, yeah, a dumb kid. So, you come online to pick fight with a dude you've not seen and will never see. How dumb can one be.

It shows how low and immature you're. Now, STFU and fvck off dear.
And who is your dear??,i dnt engage in e-fights ,in any fight at all buh when som1 looks for my trouble first,i indulge him to the fullest.now shut up and mind ur bizness..
Re: What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
do you want us to start
you should sit down and ask yourself why almost everybody is against you...
majority cant be wrong,you have been very rude to some pple on this forum and i think you should apologize..
i dnt have any problem with u again,carry your wahala and go..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between British Council And IDP MOD English Test / *~ Chaircover Voted The Family Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! / Fausat Balogun Buried In Brazil Alleged Drug Offence: 72 Year Old Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.