Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help Me Find Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Find Him (1751 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find Him by Makawai: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hello all, I have been a member for three years but for the sake of this thread, I created this account today.
I am a lady in her early thirties, and need a serious minded brother to live my life with, I'm tired of being alone. It's my first time of doing this but I hope to make something out of it.
I won't say too much but for the sake of clarity, I'm Ibo, slim, 5ft 9inches tall and a working class graduate.
Please note that the man MUST be a Jehovah's witness. Criticisms and insults are highly welcome, I'm very familiar with the terrain.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find Him by espn(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Makawai:
Hello all, I have been a member for three years but for the sake of this thread, I created this account today.
I am a lady in her early thirties, and need a serious minded brother to live my life with, I'm tired of being alone. It's my first time of doing this but I hope to make something out of it.
I won't say too much but for the sake of clarity, I'm Ibo, slim, 5ft 9inches tall and a working class graduate.
Please note that the man MUST be a Jehovah's witness. Criticisms and insults are highly welcome, I'm very familiar with the terrain.
Thank you.
the bolded clearly shows why you are yet to get married. Keep it up.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Find Him by aristocrazzy: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
You'll find him this year but not in NL.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Find Him by TeGaTeGa1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Where have you been, I'm here alweady what are u searching for again grin
Re: Help Me Find Him by fuckshit: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
fücking lovely; 2015 here we fücking go; the awakening has begun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find Him by heatmeup(f): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
TeGaTeGa1:
Where have you been, I'm here alweady what are u searching for again grin
are u looking for a cougar or milf?
Re: Help Me Find Him by jmoore(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Makawai:
Please note that the man MUST be a Jehovah's witness . Criticisms and insults are highly welcome, I'm very familiar with the terrain.
Thank you.
Why not announce this to your fellow members in your church? You know the product, go to the right market.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find Him by Makawai: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
heatmeup:
are u looking for a cougar or milf?
Young lady, there's really nothing in my post that suggests I'm either of both.
Re: Help Me Find Him by wunmi590(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sambisa is d bst plce 2 go
Re: Help Me Find Him by mizkeleke(f): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
I guess you found many Mr Wrongs.
Don't search anymore, jez drag one of them to the right. grin
Re: Help Me Find Him by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Please, why must he be a jehovah witness?
Re: Help Me Find Him by Makawai: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
mizkeleke:
I guess you found many Mr Wrongs.
Don't search anymore, jez drag one of them to the right. grin
Lol! You got me reeling with lafta
Re: Help Me Find Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op, how many PMs have you gotten since opening this thread?
Re: Help Me Find Him by whizqueen(f): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ok. You are in the right place to look for a husband already. We'll get back to you shortlysmiley
Thank You for choosing Nairalandcheesy
Re: Help Me Find Him by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Makawai:

a profile pic wud b nice.
Re: Help Me Find Him by fubbyy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Makawai:
Thank you.
this jehovah witness issue has kept many women single and getting old,my cousins woke up late,they are already near and above 40 before they realize what they were doing to their selves by looking for JW only

They now need anyone from any church even muslim is allowed but the men aren't coming anymore because of their age

My dear leave that JW mentality first and get married then try and convert him
Re: Help Me Find Him by heatmeup(f): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Makawai:

really? either of both? smh
Re: Help Me Find Him by heatmeup(f): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Makawai:

really? either of both? smh Google is your friend
Re: Help Me Find Him by Makawai: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
heatmeup:
really? either of both? smh Google is your friend
Shaking ur head for? I know the meaning of both words and NOTHING in my post suggests dat I'm either a milf or a cougar. Or do u have a personal definition of both words?
I'll be 31 this year and even though I'm always mistaken for 25-26, I never indicated that I'm searching for a younger guy. Nowhere in my post did I mention dat I have a kid or kids and that I'm looking for who to frolick with.
Thank you.
Re: Help Me Find Him by LewisO: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking lovely; 2015 here we fücking go; the awakening has begun grin grin
U are back right? this isn't a fvcking year! grin
Re: Help Me Find Him by Olami90: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
i guess i understand y u are so particular abt d guy being a jehovah witness.wot happen to men in d kingdom hall?dats d best place to search first.
mind u, dnt be desperate nd appear needy.While waiting, concentrate on urself being d right lady.do evryfin possible to work on urself.i wish u good success in ur search nd pursuit.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find Him by 1one: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
There are many ladies who are single for one reason or the other, and sometimes, these reasons are avoidable, while others are not... I stand to be corrected but I really do think in your case you're still single due to a very avoidable reason and that's the issue of the caveat you stated at the tail end of your post.

As much as I'm not telling you to go back on your beliefs and spiritual convictions, at the same time I'm suggesting that you accommodate a little compromise or gray ground around that caveat.

I know there are many Jehovah witness guys in Nigeria, but it wouldn't be wrong to assume that your available pool of prospective JW men is still very small. Hypothetically speaking, if there are 5 women against every 1 man generally in Nigeria, for you and your likes in the Kingdom Hall, the number would probably be 20women to 1man...and of course that creates a very tight 'competition"

As I said before, accommodate a bit of constructive compromise in your search, but if you choose to stand your ground, I can only say May the God you serve give you your heart desire.
Re: Help Me Find Him by fuckshit: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
LewisO:
U are back right? this isn't a fvcking year! grin
bloody fücking right; fuckshit is bloody fücking back; 2015…bloody fücking awesome year grin grin
Re: Help Me Find Him by LewisO: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
fuckshit:
bloody fücking right; fuckshit is bloody fücking back; 2015…bloody fücking awesome year grin grin
Mehn! u got Fvcked-UP in a Fvcking state at a Fvckingng time, and is Fvcking intoxicating! grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find Him by profhenrii(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Makawai:
Thank you.
Re: Help Me Find Him by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Makawai:

Re: Help Me Find Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Makawai:

I grew up with so many girls dt were outrageously fronting for d doctrines dt make you unmarried today. None of those girls married in dt fold. You hav to thread softly with theories...

(1) (Reply)

Halleluyah! Everybodys Come And Rejoice With Me / Reasons Why All Nairaland Romancelanders Will Go To Hell Fire. / A Message To An Ex On Val's Day? What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.