Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (56743 Views)

My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / Doing Traditional And White Wedding On The Same Day Or On Different Days? / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by obowunmi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Congrats~
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by loomer: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
na who say una no go born fine chiren, na only god go punish am
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by pekeyim: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
How far your Younger Sisters now?

Plus I wanna be a part of your "Family" Home!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by agrovick(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
honeydear:
Congrats dearie.....God bless your marriage smiley
grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by victorazy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
eselesplash:

Obulu smiley

That ur sister too fine! Give me her pin I dey search for wife.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by franugo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
space booking on ur thread. Issokay ooo

Happy Married Life

Ur younger sisters tho......... cheesy **triPping*

oga fashy d yunga sis dem, na SHE me wan go forcheesy hmm i've gat a new crush, sorry o mizmycoli buh i don c my onyinyegringrin

btw, conqrats is all i can say, though i wish i found u firstcry

cheesy
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Lisaflex(f): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Awww! u r such a pretty bride...HML@op
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by ireneony(f): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
eselesplash:

Why will I be lying. To your second paragraph, I am not a hungry girl neither did I come from a hungry background. All these people came because of my dad not husband and me and my husband na quite and jeje people. ☺
you are supposed to be on your honey moon by now....but why are you on Nairaland grin.
U are just trying to flaunt your pix and connection ....
Well happy married life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by agrovick(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Op, I need one of your sisters contact like right now

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by pekeyim: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
eselesplash:

Why will I be lying. To your second paragraph, I am not a hungry girl neither did I come from a hungry background. All these people came because of my dad not husband and me and my husband na quite and jeje people. ☺

Sister please it is "Quiet" not Quite.

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by elohorayodele: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
HML op. Do your tin, No mind them haters. For those when they beef, do go marry, u can invite bill gates and flaunt it on NL too. It's allowed.

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Abduletudaye(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
eselesplash:
3rd pics My younger sisters

OP..how dare you torment me with your sisters beauty? angry

For that..I'm in love with one of them already.. cheesy

They're cute! Congrats!
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by HopeAlive14(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy Married Life!

Looks like you're pregnant as well, if so double congratulations!

God bless your marriage with many favours.

4 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by victorazy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
agrovick:
Op, I need one of your sisters contact like right now

Take it 2B9853BD

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by rattlesnake(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow lovelyyyyyyyyy

Hope this wedding has nothing to do with visa

smiley
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by kilokeys(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
eselesplash:
3rd pics My younger sisters
erhmm can we book this one?. is she on NL kiss
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by dareoct: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy married life!
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by idoncome: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
shocked na girls full dis thread o wink some came to find fault inorder to bash. but they were disappointed with what they saw grin grin grin.
HML my dear.

6 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Kenai: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
And so what if she mentioned the names of prominent people?
She's happy they joined her in celebrating the most special day of her life, and she's grateful to have known them.
Honestly, the only people who would even pick offence at this are broke assses who are unsatisfied with their own lives.

Abeg, OP, Happy Married Life, jare.
May your union be blessed with longevity, love and success, in Jesus name.
Amen.

16 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
No juju will make ur husband cheats on you,if ur bakkasi is as fine as ur face...HML cheesy
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by maryhaam(f): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Some people behaviour are like leopard skin,they can't change,why hurling insult at er,congrat hon ,al d best

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
pillowcase:
Wats with the names u mentioned??Ooohhh, for nairalanders to know they were present at ur wedding because u know those names u're appreciating there won't see your post...Wonders shall never end Oooo..why haven't we seen ur pictures on blogs and newspapers yet, since u're the daughter of a "RICH" and "PROMINENT MAN"...Even though those people were at ur wedding, wat do u stand to gain by mentioning their names here cheesy cheesy Funny lass,
By the way its "Former" and NOT "Formal" Loll
Happy married life tho cheesy cheesy undecided

Just another immature fuckkkk looool

Im not hating but no one givess a fuccck who attended your wedding.

Enjoy ur marriage life u superficial fuckerty.

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Is it me or are my eyes deceiving me that this guy looks like he was forced into this marriage? Just focus on him in all the pictures while removing your focus from the girl. You will notice that he was unease. He doesn't look comfortable and happy. One of the disadvantages of getting married to the rich. Even the girl posted the pix of his family house to tell us that "She is not hungry".... Lols. I may be wrong though.

Oh I noticed something now. The girl looks preggers...

8 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by honeydear(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
agrovick:

grin
agrovick cheesy.....happy new year grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Ezemarcel(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
exxell:
Is it me or are my eyes deceiving me that this guy looks like he was forced into this marriage? Just focus on him in all the pictures while removing your focus from the girl. You will notice that he was unease. He doesn't look comfortable and happy. One of the disadvantages of getting married to the rich. Even the girl posted the pix of his family house to tell us that "She is not hungry".... Lols. I may be wrong though.
u are correct bro

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Excelboi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
You are beautiful. Happy married life. I look forward to mine one day too.

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by dnative(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
'Haterz always gonna hate'

Don't break a sweat but simply:
View the pictures
Appreciate OP's got a good thing going and pray for yours to happen too if not done already
Move on
Too early in the new year to let bile ruin your life grin

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by agrovick(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
victorazy:

Take it 2B9853BD

Tah! When u become the Op?
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by agrovick(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
honeydear:
agrovick cheesy.....happy new year grin
Nne, same to you. How u dey

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by knightsTempler: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
HML Op.

God bless your union.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by elohorayodele: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kenai:
And so what if she mentioned the names of prominent people?
She's happy they joined her in celebrating the most special day of her life, and she's grateful to have known them.
Honestly, the only people who would even pick offence at this are broke assses who are unsatisfied with their own lives.

Abeg, OP, Happy Married Life, jare.
May your union be blessed with longevity, love and success, in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Chizzy20(f): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day / Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.