Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (56731 Views)

My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / Doing Traditional And White Wedding On The Same Day Or On Different Days? / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by fireforfire: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
eselesplash:

Abeg live me alone. My hubby is 100% capable of taking care of me and he is doing very well and 100% OK

Come o. dnt tel me u hv d time to be replying all dis bad belle pple?
u dnt owe any bagga any explanation mbok!
na jealousy dey worri some girls here. 2014 sneqked away witout guvin dem a toaster let alone a husband son dey want to vomit d aggresion on u.

for real women are dia own enemy!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by elohorayodele: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Poverty has made too many of u bitter at success or beautiful tins. Jealousy can kill you, shame on all who beefed her esp the gals who should be praying God should rescue them and send a hubby b4 menopause sets in. Jealousy is really the root of hatred!

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy married life dear.
You're beautiful.

Did you open an account just to paste your pictures here?
Issokay.

7 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by fireforfire: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
pillowcase:
Wats with the names u mentioned??Ooohhh, for nairalanders to know they were present at ur wedding because u know those names u're appreciating there won't see your post...Wonders shall never end Oooo..why haven't we seen ur pictures on blogs and newspapers yet, since u're the daughter of a "RICH" and "PROMINENT MAN"...Even though those people were at ur wedding, wat do u stand to gain by mentioning their names here cheesy cheesy Funny lass,
By the way its "Former" and NOT "Formal" Loll
Happy married life tho cheesy cheesy undecided

i Smell bad belle.

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by bukatyne(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Congrats @OP

Your family gats it in them... beauty

Hubby is also a good looking chap. I wish you All the best in your home.

Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
pocohantas:
Happy married life dear.
You're beautiful.

Did you open an account just to paste your pictures here?
Issokay.
so? If she creates an account to paste her pics what's wrong with that?

5 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by fireforfire: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
ireneony:
you are supposed to be on your honey moon by now....but why are you on Nairaland grin.
U are just trying to flaunt your pix and connection ....
Well happy married life cheesy

So what if she flaunts it?
come o y are ladies envious of demsef. e consign udnt pray for God to bless u , dey dia dey hate

5 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
firstEVA:

Personal Assistant on Nairaland Affairs.
Nothing is wrong, I just don't like the idea of strangers judging her. I believe in privacy to a good degree...

8 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by fireforfire: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
firstEVA:
I wonder o.
d jealousy im seeing here is terrible . many Nl witches envious of d girl

3 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
rich man pikin..

your sisters fine o..

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by honeydear(f): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
agrovick:

Nne, same to you. How u dey
i'm good....you?
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
pocohantas:

Personal Assistant on Nairaland Affairs.
Nothing is wrong, I just don't like the idea of strangers judging her. I believe in privacy to a good degree...
madam, that is you ehn, keep yours private no one will care, leave those who want to share their joy with others.

5 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by mrsuccessful(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
single jealous girls will be beefing tongue, what I know is that u re sooooO beautiful even without the makeups HML
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Natasha2(f): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy Married life cutie, really love your pics. kiss you and your hubby will definitely make cute kids.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by idu1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
rahymat:
are u pregnant?well e no concern me.Hml
which kind question be dis?
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
esan people great pple , I'm happy being an uromi man. God bless your union
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by popson1st: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
U'r beautiful.

Happy Married Life.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by hensben(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
The beef is real...nigerians!!! smh

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by ntutu(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
You look awesomely beutiful. God bless your new found home with understanding, tolerance, love, care, and above all the fear of God. As so those beefing her, pls learn to be mature at a time. What will it take you just to wish her well than looking for different faults. This is 2015, you guys need to make a change because is not funy either. O.P , your Sisters are cute and fresh and am beging to have a crush on them...hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by fireforfire: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
I dnt know dis Op but d level of hate here is terrible. infact it is evil. and to think dat most if it is comibg frm ladies angry
una still carry una witchcrqft cross over frm 2014 ?

1 Like

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Adedayo516(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Some people have too much beef here on Nl and none in their fridge.. That why they are always angry and jealous, because they're hungry... Smh

Op, Have a great union, be positive about whatever comes your way in this union..

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Ekii(f): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
We girls and jealousy! Why can't we be happy for one another? So,what if Obama attends and she flaunts it? No be her guest and her happy day? I really don't get what's wrong in what she said or did. Allowing poverty cover your sense of reasoning is terrible. I blame her for replying all those clueless questions. I trust my self,I owe no one any explanation as far as you've got no input in my life. Instead of you to pray and work hard for your lives to be better than it is right now,you would rather look for fault in everything. That's not living at all. You just existing.

6 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by agrovick(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
honeydear:
i'm good....you?
Not bad, how is school. They will soon arrest us for derailing grin
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by idu1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
sandijey:
All I see are big names and a big house. undecided

Happy married life. grin
me no see any name o..... undecided
sandijey:
All I see are big names and a big house. undecided

Happy married life. grin
me no see any name o.....

2 Likes

Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Dymondgurl(f): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy married life dear. So beautiful. God bless your home
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by honeydear(f): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
agrovick:

Not bad, how is school. They will soon arrest us for derailing grin
lol....pm me
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by duni04(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Make sense wedding. Bride is a stunner! Your sisters make sense.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
honeydear:
lol....pm me

Alright. Done.
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Odunharry(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Emodeee:
Na so so ladies full this thread. Later nw, they will deny that they r nt crazy abt marriage.
my thought exactly....nobody wan carry last
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by freezyprinzy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
eselesplash:

Why will I be lying. To your second paragraph, I am not a hungry girl neither did I come from a hungry background. All these people came because of my dad not husband and me and my husband na quite and jeje people. ☺
happy bleeping life
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by Odunharry(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
hensben:
The beef is real...nigerians!!! smh
i dy tell u...
Re: My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
freezyprinzy:
happy bleeping life
This is the koko

@OP
Your bobo go dey enjoy ooo

abeg you get younger sisters wey fine like you? tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.