Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well (16405 Views)

The world, Nigeria and Igbos / Customs Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodun Ladepo / Custom Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodu Ladepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hope you guys will shed tear for our NATION-  Can somebody please tell me the salary of a president in Nigeria.  God have mercy

Growing Up in absolute stolen wealth, the son of Nigeria's former corrupt dictator, Ibrahim Babangida, Here, Aminu is walking into the family jet in Monaco.

Halimat Babangida Inside Papa's Loot jet, flying High in luxury from the sweat of 150 Million impoverised Nigerians.

The Most corrupt retired Nigerian Army General, Former Dictator with Mama Loot, Maryam and Daughter-In-Loot-Training, Halima in Monaco

This is Papa IBB's section of the Loot jet-Looting, Smiling and Swimming in Luxury.

Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
more pics

Aminu here in the lap of Looted Luxury inside the private jet that took them to Monaco on a Holiday junket.

Wife of former Nigerian Dictator, Maryam Babangida and the Creator of hunger provoking ultra corrupt, "Better Life for Women" enjoys a walk in Monaco

Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2008
and more

Wondering Where Babangida hid his stolen billions, he in Monaco, where his former first Lady and creator of poverty inducing Western world-award winning phony "Better Life".

Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Jakumo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2008
Big Bee.  Return from the land of the dead NOW, I command thee, and RISE to the defence of our IDOL and MENTOR, Ibrahim Babangida.

While Big Bee shakes himself awake and begins to claw his way up to the surface from his crypt, I will do my best to keep the Babangida flag flying by making a few observations about the preceding photographs.

First of all, I suspect that His Majesty's private jet dates back to the 1980's, if not earlier, and this saddens me deeply.  With all the money that magically appeared in Babangida's personal account during his reign as KING OF NIGERIA, it is shocking and unacceptable that our former Commander in Chief should risk his and The Royal Family's lives aboard a refurbished, Aba-made aircraft, when prudent selections from the entire new 2009 product lines of Bombardier Learjet and Gulfstream corporate and luxury aircraft could be his at the stroke of a pen.  I remain optimistic that this travesty will be addressed and rectified with dispatch by His Majesty.

Also, a man of Babangida's caliber should have diligently upgraded his wife ANNUALLY, rather than embarrass our national pride by taking that leathery old cow, Miriam, along with him to Europe, when she should have been put to pasture long ago so that His Majesty could focus his attention on the young topless French women sunbathing on the beaches of San Tropez who would have been more than happy to accommodate the Big Guy and his credit card.   I personally am outraged over this inexcusable procedural lapse by a person of Babangida's stature who should know better.

I will pause this write-up to dry a few bitter tears, and to try and drink away my sorrows over the piteous sight of our Former Maximum Leader wallowing in poverty now that he is down to his last few billion dollars.  There truly is NO justice in this world.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2008
WOW!!! Definitely could not afford that one a president's salary. Even the President of the United states could not afford that on just his salary alone.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2008
[b]I[/b]nternational [b]B[/b]abban(Big) [b]B[/b]arawo(Thief),
The pioneer of corruption in Nigeria.he Institutionalized and "legalized" corruption in Nigeria.

May Allah repay the masses for wat this guy has done to Nigeria,

Can i hear AMEEN!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by JJYOU: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2008
Jakumo:

Big Bee.  Return from the land of the dead NOW, I command thee, and RISE to the defence of our IDOL and MENTOR, Ibrahim Babangida.

While Big Bee shakes himself awake and begins to claw his way up to the surface from his crypt, I will do my best to keep the Babangida flag flying by making a few observations about the preceding photographs.

First of all, I suspect that His Majesty's private jet dates back to the 1980's, if not earlier, and this saddens me deeply.  With all the money that magically appeared in Babangida's personal account during his reign as KING OF NIGERIA, it is shocking and unacceptable that our former Commander in Chief should risk his and The Royal Family's lives aboard a refurbished, Aba-made aircraft, when prudent selections from the entire new 2009 product lines of Bombardier Learjet and Gulfstream corporate and luxury aircraft could be his at the stroke of a pen.  I remain optimistic that this travesty will be addressed and rectified with dispatch by His Majesty.

Also, a man of Babangida's caliber should have diligently upgraded his wife ANNUALLY, rather than embarrass our nation pride by taking that blubbery old cow, Miriam, along with him to Europe, when she should have been put to pasture long ago so that His Majesty could focus his attention on the young topless French women sunbathing on the beaches of San Tropez who would have been more than happy to accommodate the Big Guy and his credit card.   I personally am outraged over this inexcusable procedural lapse by a person of Babangida's stature who should know better.

I will pause this write-up to dry a few bitter tears, and to try and drink away my sorrows over the piteous sight of our Former Maximum Leader wallowing in poverty now that he is down to his last few billion dollars.  There truly is NO justice in this world.
plague on babangida household and his asaba thieving inlaws
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Hauwa1: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2008
wow! i wonder how they were able to steal nigeria blind.

see as miriam dey fresh like new bride grin that Halim looks grumpy was she sad?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by JJYOU: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2008
they are your next first family
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Hauwa1: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2008
shocked tongue
maybe yours not mine grin
so tell me why is Halim sad. . .she dey vex with her mama?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Epiphany(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2008
Seeing all that has just made me speechless. I want to curse, but nothing comes out. I want to swear, but i cant find any words. I think this man, IBB, has enough curses heaped on him and nothing i say will add to it.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2008
Epiphany:

Seeing all that has just made me speechless. I want to curse, but nothing comes out. I want to swear, but i can't find any words. I think this man, IBB, has enough curses heaped on him and nothing i say will add to it.
Doesn't look like it though ! I think the guy is having a wonderful life and his kids don't seem to be complaining. grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by otokx(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2008
It is unfortunate
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by NigEclipse(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2008
In regards to how much is the salary of a president in Nigeria, we all should know the answer to that. For heaven sakes, the governors make more than the president of the United States due to corruption.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2008
What baffles me is the fact even if the father and mother don't have conscience the children should have some dignity.  what a shame we breed a generation of non conscience crooks.  I pray to God and hope the circle of madness ends.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2008
It is our faults that such a corrupt man is able to walk free without any nervousness in his bones.
The fact of the matter is many of us Nigeria would not mind being IBB. The corruption complex is not just reserved for IBB alone sad, but true.

Why not arrest this man and have him pay back all that he has stolen from the Nigerian government?
Rather we allow him to flaunt all that he has stolen.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2008
You think if they could arrest him the wouldn't hav done that since. grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Ndipe(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2008
At times, people just dont have any conscience, or "human milk of kindness". Amidst the ravaging poverty in the nation, this man and his family are 'enjoying' the fruits of his ill-gotten wealth. Sha, God dey.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2008
Muza:

You think if they could arrest him the wouldn't hav done that since. grin

What is stopping the government from arresting him.
No accountability in Nigeria. Even one of Nigeria's heroes Gawon was a thief as well.
Arrest all of them I say.
How can we progress when all these thieves are allowed to walk free.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

What is stopping the government from arresting him.
No accountability in Nigeria. Even one of Nigeria's heroes Gawon was a thief as well.
Arrest all of them I say.
How can we progress when all these thieves are allowed to walk free.

so now since our leaders are corrupt who will arrest who?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by auwal87(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ poster

Who permits you to share this pictures?

Were you not warned before recieving the pictures?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2008
May be we should  fund a team of vigilante or mercenaries ( them plenty for Iraq ex military now gun for hire)  that will track down and murder this people or leaders involved in looting.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2008
auwal87:

@ poster

Who be u, are u an IBB ASS LICKER.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by lucabrasi(m): 2:35am On Dec 14, 2008
these pictures are from halima's facebook
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by OBVIOUS(m): 3:13am On Dec 14, 2008
[quote[b]]so now since our leaders are corrupt who will arrest who[/b]?[quote][/quote]

goood point.!!!! L M A O

There competition about who steals more,  unless we demand that the entire system changes, honest people can't "make" it in the Nigerian system. Unfortunately,,
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by bawomolo(m): 3:15am On Dec 14, 2008
auwal87:

@ poster

oh please. what a puppet
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by OBVIOUS(m): 3:17am On Dec 14, 2008
Actually, if she is stupid enough to accept anyone as her facebook friend, then thats her problem!!!!!

Any picture posted on the internet is PUBLIC property. wink
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 5:04am On Dec 14, 2008
@poster: you should be ashame of yourself.
Good or bad, do not let us forget that IBB is a former president of this country; what exactly do you expect? Do you expect them to fly on Bellview airline? Do you know anything about being the former president of a country? Who told you that the jet belongs to IBB? Could you prove it? What exactly do you know about this location and the purpose of their visit? Do you honestly think IBB needs to spend Kobo out of his pocket to live this type of life style? Come on my man, wake up.

My friend, you could go to Ghana, Togo, United State, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Rep of Ben, Jamaica, Japan, France, South Africa, Yemen, Israel, Kuwait and many other countries around the world; it is absolutely not a big deal for a former president's family to travel on a private jet; in fact, that's how it should be.
I'm not calling IBB a saint or a devil, but do not let us be foolish; If your goal is to sabotage IBB, you need something better than what you've posted.

Hey, I miss you guys and I wish you all a wonderful New Year.
One love!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 14, 2008
Big B1:

@poster: you should be ashame of yourself.
Good or bad, do not let us forget that IBB is a former president of this country; what exactly do you expect? Do you expect them to fly on Bellview airline? Do you know anything about being the former president of a country? Who told you that the jet belongs to IBB? Could you prove it? What exactly do you know about this location and the purpose of their visit? Do you honestly think IBB needs to spend Kobo out of his pocket to live this type of life style? Come on my man, wake up.

My friend, you could go to Ghana, Togo, United State, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Rep of Ben, Jamaica, Japan, France, South Africa, Yemen, Israel, Kuwait and many other countries around the world; it is absolutely not a big deal for a formal president's family to travel on a private jet; in fact, that's how it should be.
I'm not calling IBB a saint or a devil, but do not let us be foolish; If your goal is to sabotage IBB, you need something better than what you've posted.

Hey, I miss you guys and I wish you all a wonderful New Year.
One love!

Pls list the number of ex US presidents with private jets.
Did you know Tony Blair flew British Airways while in office?

Shameless sons of rogues.

1 Like

Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 14, 2008
These People No Go Die Well
rotflmao!!! Is that a prayer or a curse?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 5:15am On Dec 14, 2008
Davidylan, have yourself a wonderful New Year!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by earTHMama: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2008
Do you also have pictures of the Gwarzos, Usenis, Mustaphas, Abachas, Dikkos, Bamaiyis and thousands of  other northern thieves?. Whilee other regions in Nigeria are busy doing something useful with their lives, they are busier plotting on how to steal from us. Lawd have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? / CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 2011 Nigeria In Focus (cartoons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.