Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well (16410 Views)

The world, Nigeria and Igbos / Customs Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodun Ladepo / Custom Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodu Ladepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by tpia: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2008
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Jakumo(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2008
Like terrified chickens beneath the shadow of a diving eagle, the infidels have scattered in disarray, Big Bee, so your job is done for now and you may return to the Spirit World, BUT BE ALERT, for the Foes of Babangida never sleep as they hatch their dastardly schemes, and I will not hesitate to invoke Your Name, if these cowardly Enemies Of Progress show signs of trying to regroup in this discussion thread.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Naijex: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2008
we say make them bring Ribadu back, make he help us deal with this thieves. them say na selective guy. Na only Ribadu fit shake IBB. IBB no fit move around freely like this when my man Ribadu dey for EFCC.

Allah dey look.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by debosky(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2008
It was just a matter of time before BigB1 came to defend his dad, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

A 'president' should fly by private jet my foot. All because he stole the nation blind and you're a beneficiary, you'll say whatever nonsense is needed to defend this blatant thievery.

Sadly money can't buy you good genes, the girl wowo small grin grin grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by tpia: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2008
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2008
debosky: you've been wrong  for many years and you're still very wrong today; I think it's time for you to jump into the sea. You wouldn't be missed that much.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2008
I'm not defending IBB, I've only asked the poster to be more sensible with his baseless information. Stupid information creates stupidity. If you have something against IBB, go ahead like a man and attack him fairly.
But for you to come here posting pictures of former president's family traveling on a private jet is ridiculous. Any reasonable person would know that once you become a president, it changes your family's life forever.
FYI: These folks prefer to travel like normal people, but the reality of life doesn't permit such wish.

In United States, former presidents do not only travel on a private jet if they wish, the CEOs and their families also do the same on a regular. It is normal and absolutely not a big deal.

Yes, Tony Blair while in office traveled on British Airway, this was by choice, he did not have to do so. And please keep in mind that UK isn't Nigeria.

I wouldn't allow my family on a Bellview Airline, and I'm not a former president.
Do not let us follow with our eyes closed, let us think a little deeper before joining the crusade of foolishness.

Again, I'm not here to paint IBB as a saint or a devil, I do not have the position to judge others. But for those of us (the perfect human beings among us) that have this position, please make use of common sense appropriately during the process of judging others.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by congoshine(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2008
*Hauwa*:

shocked tongue
maybe yours not mine grin
so tell me why is Halim sad ?

Probably just got jilted  tongue

The prolem with these people is that their children will always live in the shadow of their dad's corrupt life style. I feel kind of sad for them,it can be really lonely there  cry cry cry
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2008
congoshine:

Probably just got jilted tongue

The prolem with these people is that their children will always live in the shadow of their dad's corrupt life style. I feel kind of sad for them,its can be really lonely there cry cry cry

But rich and lonely wudn't be as bad as poor and cheerful grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
This is reality of life. You can't have it all and there is no such thing called perfect life.
Just praise and thank God for everything. Someone wants your shoes, no matter how bad or ugly they may look!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by earTHMama: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2008
In United States, former presidents do not only travel on a private jet if they wish, the CEOs and their families also do the same on a regular. It is normal and absolutely not a big deal.

The difference here is that former US presidents make money after leaving office from speeches et al but IBB retired a $billionaire from the military. The last money he made from his sweat may be in 1979. All others were stolen wealth. Now tell me, do you think Shehu Shagari or even Buhari can afford that kind of luxury?. IBB is the reason why Nigeria is in deplorable state today. He set the pace; He told his predecessors that you don't have to steal public funds as change, rather you can use a truck and offload govt money into your basement.

I wouldn't allow my family on a Bellview Airline, and I'm not a former president.
Do not let us follow with our eyes closed, let us think a little deeper before joining the crusade of foolishness.
Again, I'm not here to paint IBB as a saint or a devil, I do not have the position to judge others. But for those of us (the perfect human beings among us) that have this position, please make use of common sense appropriately during the process of judging others.

It's not a crusade of foolishness. Nigerians all over are hurting because of the evils of one man. The youths have no future, no hope because somebody decided to cart their future away. Can't you see their frustration?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by congoshine(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2008
Funmi,
This guys are heavy jazz men,de don do enuf scarfice to steal the future of unsuspecting/unspiritual youth.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2008
Big B1:

I'm not defending IBB, I've only asked the poster to be more sensible with his baseless information. Stupid information creates stupidity. If you have something against IBB, go ahead like a man and attack him fairly.
But for you to come here posting pictures of former president's family traveling on a private jet is ridiculous. Any reasonable person would know that once you become a president, it changes your family's life forever.
FYI: These folks prefer to travel like normal people, but the reality of life doesn't permit such wish.

Yes, Tony Blair while in office traveled on British Airway, this was by choice, he did not have to do so. And please keep in mind that UK isn't Nigeria.

Your comments saddens me as it only exposes your general thought life and possible wellbeing.  I am sure Nigerians don't care if this man travel by jet or by cow.  The fact of the matter is that this man has stolen public money meant to benefit the people of Nigeria

Ibb and family are solely responsible for the death of million of Nigerians.
Ibb and family are solely responsible for the mass poverty of Nigerians
This man solely institutionalised Corruption.

This man and his cronies diverted funds ment for the general welfare of our beloved people and he has the aduacity to stroll in monaco like nothing happened.

Shame on you IBB shame on you BIG B1.  One thing  i am convinced about  is Judgement and punishment will duly be served in this lifetime.  Watch this space.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2008
Nigerians in general are responsible for the downfall of this nation. And till we all wake up to realize this fact, nothing will change.
Again, shame on you blackmonkey for not thinking before posting this rubbish.
If you want to bash IBB, then go ahead and do so, but do not come here posting pictures and making up stories. I wonder how long it would take you to post the pictures of the rest, including the picture of your village. ButtHead!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2008
It's not a crusade of foolishness. Nigerians all over are hurting because of the evils of one man. The youths have no future, no hope because somebody decided to cart their future away. Can't you see their frustration?
You honestly think that the youths have no future only because of IBB?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2008
Guys, go ahead and bash Big B1 if it makes you feel better.

Happy New Year.
I'm out!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by bawomolo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2008
debosky:

It was just a matter of time before BigB1 came to defend his dad, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

A 'president' should fly by private jet my foot. All because he stole the nation blind and you're a beneficiary, you'll say whatever nonsense is needed to defend this blatant thievery.

Sadly money can't buy you good genes, the girl wowo small grin grin grin

mamajama is to enahoro what Big B1 is to IBB. loyal foot soldiers grin

that girl may be wowo but man if money is involved, a man has to do what a man has to do cheesy
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2008
Big B1:

Nigerians in general are responsible for the downfall of this nation. And till we all wake up to realize this fact, nothing will change.
Again, shame on you blackmonkey for not thinking before posting this rubbish.
If you want to bash IBB, then go ahead and do so, but do not come here posting pictures and making up stories. I wonder how long it would take you to post the pictures of the rest, including the picture of your village. ButtHead!

This cleary confirm you are definately mis guided by your mis fortunes. May be you need to go down with IBB as wel. I refuse to be drawn into any personal beef with you. The conclusion is IBB is a crook and needs to account for his crime against humanity. It is impossible to go unpunished. God forbid
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by BigB11(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
Blacksta: Love is blind. I love you with all my heart.
Go ahead and have yourself an incredible holiday.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2008
Happy Holiday
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by lucabrasi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2008
who said the girl is not happy?go and see her in central london club like former browns tiger tiger e.t.c v.i.p section popping crystal, one of the cars i v seen the girl drive is a red covertible lamboghini,their house is not far from mayfair
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by vicade(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2008
The Halimat girl is cute.

Omo Forget story, when you are big you are big. Nobody Holy Pass. He bleeped up but he is not the first one, he is not the only one and he definitely wont be the Last one.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

who said the girl is not happy?go and see her in central london club like former browns tiger tiger e.t.c v.i.p section popping crystal, one of the cars i v seen the girl drive is a red covertible lamboghini,their house is not far from mayfair

Next time u see am - make u hala at me - make we go teach am lesson and tell am this place na UK and not Nigeria
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Moonstone(f): 2:22am On Dec 15, 2008
This is really sad. Why can't all this be recovered. Is EFCC so corrupt that they can't investigate him or what?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by lucabrasi(m): 2:33am On Dec 15, 2008
blacksta:

Next time u see am - make u hala at me - make we go teach am lesson and tell am this place na UK and not Nigeria
omo i no fit o na friend of friend carry me go where  dem dey for v.i.p section,me sef take style drink inside naija money grin omo the girl and one other fat one indimi daughter and some stunning arabian and paki girls were hanging with wyclef and his crew as in like friends o, na swiss her school dey and she dey come london clubbn like weekends, all our curse no affect that girl and her useless family
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Jakumo(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2008
With the notable exception of the Always Mighty Big Bee, we all know that Babangida is a criminal mastermind who "privatised" the entire federal budget of Nigeria during his tenure as military dictator, but to play devil's advocate I will point out that business jets ARE widely available for relatively inexpensive charter or time-share ownership.   

Many corporations and rich folks who could well afford a jet still prefer to take the far cheaper option of JOINT ( time-share) leasing of executive aircraft, whereby the same jet is used by several part-owners who all pay a fixed annual subscription for the privilege of using the aircraft at pre-arrranged times, leaving the burden of maintenance and registration to the charter company.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by mrmetoo1: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2008
What just shocked me most in all the posts and all that was written on this thread was when "someone" said IBB doesn't need to take anything out of pocket to live the kind of lifestyle he's enjoying. I wonder if this is just the private jet or if this includes the 50 room mansion, the Lamborghini one of his little daughters drive around as mentioned earlier and so many many more luxuries we've heard about and the ones we haven't because I didn't know ex-presidents' benefits extends to all these.

As for the presidents that get to live this lifestyle after their term ends, its because they were good presidents that people still pay to consult and make speeches, get book deals and so on which means they still work their butts off, e.g. Pres Clinton. Even with that, if the absolutely horrible ex president, IBB, wakes up with Clinton's money (in terms of amount), he's going to hang himself in one of those 50 or more rooms of his.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by kokorunna(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2008
Pictures like this should be posted to CNN, life of our corrupt leaders.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2008
kokorunna:

Please advice on how i can reach CNN

thanks
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2008
kokorunna:

Why? So the world can see the other side of our shame? Does giving them more time on global tv really help the situation? People will walk away wondering how stupid we as a people can be to continue to allow small men like these steal from us and walk free.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by kokorunna(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2008
But there must be a way of shaming this corrupt leaders, people are suffering in Nigeria due to their greed. shocked
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2008
IBB did not steal any money while in office. Go and check his records. IBB only diverted some money into his personal account. Note: he diverted the money but he didn't steal it, and the money is still there for Nigeria and he is ever ready to bring it out when Nigerians truly need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Interrogates Fmr IGP Mike Okiro, Others Over N275.5m Fraud / BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares / Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.