Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 (28404 Views)

God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
So shall it b in jesus amen,amen n AMEN!
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by EagleScribes: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
zeb04:
I don't know much about what he said but I am so sure that jesus coming is very very soon.
If you give your life to christ,the second coming of jesus will be one of the best news you would have ever heard.

Best comment I've seen today

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Can this people just give it a rest undecided
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Willzkid(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
bustyhelen:

[size=16pt]The cleric urged Nigerians not to behave like the murmuring, complaining, critical Israelites of the Bible days who magnified their past problems and fears to the point of disbelieving the report about the Promised Land brought by Caleb and Joshua and attempted selecting another captain/ leader to lead them back into Egypt, into bond­age[/size]
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=98211
Nigerians una dey hear?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by alukot: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
God is faithful whatever He says He 'ill do that is what He will do,

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by searay(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by baybeeboi: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
In other words, The world would end next year (2015)
Heaven on Earth.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Heaven on earth

Wonderful without end,..really wish to know you more
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by plaetton: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
The usual bulkshyte from pulpit pimps every new year.
Of course, at the end of another disastrous year, no one holds these fraudsters accountable for their predictions.

Anyone with a brain would easily predict that with oil prices at half of what we have been used to, oil dependent economies are going to be decimated in the coming year.

It's the economy, Stup.id!

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nigerians, keep relying on your pastors to define how your lives will be this year shey una hear.

If you like, don't arise and take your destiny in your hands and make something of it. Be relying on mere men to define your lives.

Sorry people undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by polymaths(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
Nigerdeltaboi:
intresting ! Bishop Oyedepo said the same too...

What were you insinuating. Don't compare the two men . If oyedepo said it thousand times it will not move me let kumuyi say it one time the whole world will listen . Kumuyi is an authourity

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by gunnersjohn(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Don't tell me you are rationalising that simple message of the man of God for political gains. Forget stories...

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by donteddy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
The cleric urged Nigerians not to behave like the
murmuring, complaining, critical Israelites of the
Bible days who magnified their past problems and
fears to the point of disbelieving the report about
the Promised Land brought by Caleb and Joshua
and attempted selecting another captain/ leader
to lead them back into Egypt, into bondage. “.
This particularly piece caught my attention. did any one get the main interpretation of this?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Amen.
Amen is also the name of our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ.
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Rexyl(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
Good news... according to the pastor, a person can be an agent of change by preaching Christ`s gospel for repentance of sinners from evil deeds and to promote good behaviors in our society.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by didactic70: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
donteddy:
The cleric urged Nigerians not to behave like the
murmuring, complaining, critical Israelites of the
Bible days who magnified their past problems and
fears to the point of disbelieving the report about
the Promised Land brought by Caleb and Joshua
and attempted selecting another captain/ leader
to lead them back into Egypt, into bondage. “.
This particularly piece caught my attention. did any one get the main interpretation of this?
I get ur gist clearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by plaetton: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
polymaths:
[/color][color=#006600]

What were you insinuating. Don't compare the two men . If oyedepo said it thousand times it will not move me let kumuyi say it one time the whole world will listen . Kumuyi is an authourity

Yes, of course.
There are grades and hierarchies of bullshyte.

Take for example, Papal Bulls. There were and still are the mother of all bullshytes.
In fact, it is from where the word " Bull-shyte" was derived.

So, MOGs( men of guile) have been spouting Bullshyte for a long long while.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by donteddy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
didactic70:
I get ur gist clearly.

Their is plenty sence from this statement
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
His message is very simple

Isaiah: 43.
18. Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

The prophesies are all in the scriptures. If we only believe it, it shall be well with us

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Lovine: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Those are just prayer points not prophecy, don't be deceived God did not tell them anything.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Who am I not to say Amen? Amen jare!!!!!!!!!!.Make I pack blessings enter this year.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Neplusultra(f): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
One of my favourite Pastors, Amen Sir. Yes its New year and also drawin closer to Christ's coming.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kumuyi predicts ,not Kumuyi prophesies glorious 2015.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by hasshams: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hahahaha, Na wow for this pastors woo,they should repent and stop predicting future,it is all lies and and deceptive.deceiving theirselves and deceiving others.God Almighty is the Only one that knows tomorrow.your own is to hope, pray and Wait for a better future.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
The prediction is not for everyone. Its for those who believe in God that will experience the glorious 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
false prophets and teachers. your end will surely harsh tribulations before ending in the pits of hell. happy 2015
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Sunbellar: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
The Oracle of the living God has spoken and I say a loud 'AMEN'

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
polymaths:
[/color][color=#006600]

similarity in prophecy , whatever rocks your boat sir
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by DDayve: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is exactly wat we wanna hear....after hearing dis, we get so hopeful that we refuse to pray more. Hence, evil possibly befall thee N u fall out of God. Men of God like prophet TB Joshua give exactly wat is comming in order for us to pray more and avert or ameliorate what ever danger. Unfortunately, we don't appreciate and we criticize him
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Benstus: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
tyson99:
can't just wait for buhari to be our president and dazall

Did you read passage at all. Did you read thie "The cleric urged Nigerians not to behave like the murmuring, complaining, critical Israelites of the Bible days who magnified their past problems and fears to the point of disbelieving the report about the Promised Land brought by Caleb and Joshua and attempted selecting another captain/ leader to lead them back into Egypt, into bond­age. “For you to know that God has come to visit His people… nothing will stop your onward journey,” he charged. The congregation chorused a loud Amen. “God has not written you off. God has not forgotten you. There is a glorious day awaiting you; things will turn around… the bright future is starting today.”
"
Are you among the people the Pastor is referring to that you should stop complaining and attempting to change captain/president when you have not reached the promise land? Do you want to be led back to Egypt. Please the passage again.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by ogbonoeba: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Man...see the number of people in that stadium...my goodness!

Religion, is big business in naija. Better than oil and gas.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by dhidden: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
QUOTE: "The cleric urged Nigerians not to behave like the murmuring, complaining, critical Israelites of the Bible days who magnified heir past problems and fears to the point of disbelieving the report about the Promised Land brought by Caleb and Joshua and attempted selecting ANOTHER CAPTAIN/LEADER to lead them back into Egypt, into bondage."

Above is a part of Pastor Kumuyi's prophecy that speaks about the ELECTION. Read again with an OPEN MIND to get understanding! God is in control! He has been speaking but many have very dull ears. The safest and surest place to be is on God's side. Note, the side you choose does not stop the will of God from being established.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.