Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 (28403 Views)

God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Mamaflex(f): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Amen!!!. I claim it. He is so referring to me
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by dhidden: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
hasshams:
Hahahaha, Na wow for this pastors woo,they should repent and stop predicting future,it is all lies and and deceptive.deceiving theirselves and deceiving others.God Almighty is the Only one that knows tomorrow.your own is to hope, pray and Wait for a better future.

You just laughed at your ignorance. The God I worship and talk to everyday speaks and even reveals His secrets to the ones He has chosen. Do you want to query or question Him?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
AMEN
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by elantraceey(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
nacosprof:

Wonderful without end,..really wish to know you more

Hmmmmm , alright .
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by koikoi2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
bustyhelen:
The cleric urged Nigerians not to behave like the murmuring, complaining, critical Israelites of the Bible days who magnified their past problems and fears to the point of disbelieving the report about the Promised Land brought by Caleb and Joshua and attempted selecting another captain/ leader to lead them back into Egypt, into bondage. “For you to know that God has come to visit His people… nothing will stop your onward journey,” he charged. The
congregation chorused a loud Amen

I hope Nigerians know d meaning of d above statement.

It means dat Buhari cannot lead us to d promise land, he will rather take us back to Egypt (bondage)

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2015
I remember back then in 1995 when this idiott asked people to prepare for the second coming of Jesus. Just like Femi Kuti siad " Many don die dey wait am" . Kumuyi should tell us exactly when Jesus is coming or shut up for good.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by sparkleboy(m): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2015
True report. Was there throughout. That's what God is going to do all we need to do is live holy lives
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by kennyaati(m): 4:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Believe God n believe his prophet n thou shall prosper
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by iamjohnson: 5:06am On Jan 02, 2015
na wa for press people oo. where did they get this one? he was not adressing nigerians alone but his congregation and that goes beyond nigeria.

again, it's for Christians i.e real children of God and not just anybody.

finally, it was like a prayer for the people and not predictions of how 2015 will look like the media want people to believe. He didnt say God told him this and that abt next year.

MEDIA PEOPLE, KAI

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by dyabman(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2015
Amen !
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi Predicts Glorious 2015 by SenatorJames(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Amen. In Jesus Name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.