Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap (3188 Views)

Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Annie Idibia Gives Tuface Lap-Dance While Tuface Laughs In Admiration(Pics,Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by klem93(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nnamdi Oduamadi popularly known as Odu who plays for Nigeria’s National team and currently on loan from A.C Milan to Serie B club, Crotone is still a mummy’s boy. Odu posted a photo of himself and his mom (Left above) showing he is back in Nigeria to celebrate with her. The 24-year old posted the photo and wrote; “Woke Up Like This With My Babe Scratching Me Hair �� Love You Mom Home Sweet Home.” http://www.maxgist.com/2015/01/oduamadi-celebrate-new-year-with-his.html

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by dapsoneh: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Meaning pls..
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by delishpot: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Old papa. Mothers love sha, on a good day na to send that old man to go pound apku for family lunch.

And...........Yes na jealousy dey worry me.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by motherlode: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Is he really chanting his mum because i can only see a picture of him still drunk in sleep but greeting his mum cuz she checked on him! grin
op am i lying? cheesy
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
What I see here is a young adult who is bed-wetting and feeling sad about it so his mother his consoling him that he should stop feeling bad or crying........grin grin

The guy resemble him mama oooo....omo mummy...

Happy new year to all nairalanders,we will all achieve all our goals this year,we shall see the end of this year happily in jesus name....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by hatux: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wow! This cool' so niggas been hiding their paternal mum since when 'em they toast babe....
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by iheanyi40(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2015
Soo cute

Aint no woman alive dat can take ma momma's place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Akshow: 4:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one. the room though.....he never make money step up?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Mrwhalex(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2015
A child will always be a child.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Akshow:
grin grin grin you get bad mouth...wetin do the room?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by tyson99(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Akshow:
e fit be. say na village him dey nah

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Mama fine pass am sef at old age.
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by mya1: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2015
This guy is so not 24, so how old was his mum when she had him...football age! I bet he's in his 30s
His mum looks like she's in her late 60s

By their mum's look, you shall know their age.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by oluyemisee(f): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2015
mya1:
This guy is so not 24, so how old was his mum when she had him...football age! I bet he's in his 30s

lol,maybe he is the last of 24 children
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by mesoade(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2015
When others are celebrating their gf by posting their pic,he is posting pic of his mom . . . May i have a son like him

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Ain't No woman like ma momma cheesy
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Nothing as sweet as mother o.... This one is even better self. My own worst pass. At my age i still the sleep in my mum lap. And i feel so save.
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
mya1:

grin so what about if his mother gave birth very late?I mean what about if his mother gave birth to him when she was in her mid 30,s or if he is her last child?what about if the woman may be a young woman who only looks old,you know some people do have face that does not have correlation with their age...grin
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2015
crazysaint:
Nothing as sweet as mother o.... This one is even better self. My own worst pass. At my age i still the sleep in my mum lap. And i feel so save.

*****trust me alot of people will mis-interpret this your comment...grin
Re: Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap by ednut1(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Akshow:
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson / Munachi Abii New Music Video! / Alicia Keys Will Never Wear Make-up Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.