Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola (42145 Views)

Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? / Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by cirmuell(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Decryptor:

Yoruba gehs...no matter the moni, they must bleach! lipsrsealed
Muri, those are stockings. undecided
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by freecocoa(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
See that fine boy sha.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by cirmuell(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Her face
Her legs
#wondering#............

Good for them
for a girl/lady, thought you'ld know better undecided. She was wearing stockings.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
cirmuell:
for a girl/lady, thought you'ld know better undecided. She was wearing stockings.
really?? undecided
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by idu1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Her face
Her legs
#wondering#............

Good for them
grin
Ivyluvie2:
Her face
Her legs
#wondering#............

Good for them
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by tomiobj(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
What is a dj cuppy
2romantic:
Who can guess what billionaires chat about when they wine and dine?!

Every year the Boat Club in Lagos holds a New Year countdown and fireworks show for its members and their guests – the Nigerian elite. This year was no different as some of Africa’s richest men were in attendance.

Femi Otedola, his daughter Ife/DJ Cuppy and Aliko Dangote posed for a photo at the soirée.

She captioned the pic, “Happy New Year Everyone!!! From My Crew To Yours! Otedola X Cuppy X Dangote #familyfirst #2015 #newyear #workhardplayhard

DJ Cuppy who spun hits at the party, also posed with the cute her followers think so!Prince Otedola.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by cirmuell(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
really?? undecided
check again.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by gr8david(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
gsainttrinity:
ojoro!!

so With just four comments this shiit is on front page?

In 2015, heavenly moderators will do Ojoro for our sake.
They shall take us to high places even if our poor haters don't approve.
We shall be treated like billionaires because we billionaires already.
We shall be so favored dinning with Dangote would be a routine. If you believe shout ''AMEN''!
AMEN
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Lilimax(f): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Her face
Her legs
#wondering#.........

Good for them
She no get 'fanta' face and 'coke' leg embarassed The difference is as a result of lights from the camera smiley Nice pictures.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by ygenius: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dis year is my year of great wealth#i want to be rich like Aliko abi u wan rich like alinko
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by menesheh(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is the more reason I wanna hustle real hard this year

no need hating them

I'll be richer than them this year IJN!!!

Nice pictures
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by drnoble1: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
email tunearth@yahoo.com for FREE MUSIC PROMOTION
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Prodigy246(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
This qirl gives me oga;sm
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by darmochy1(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2015
These are the types of pictures that make me put on my thinking cap.

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by vicadex07(m): 5:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Mitope:
smiley ftc cheesy I'm on top of the world in front of the crowd grin
I've always wanted to sing that song as the first to comment......... happy new year people!!!!!!! God bless us!!!! kiss

Awww...dats cute

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by qualified(f): 5:48am On Jan 02, 2015
frustratedman:
Sai Buhari cool
eyya u finally got a job?! Hope the salary is good? Don't work on credit because the man will lose again and both of u will do the needful - cry together! grin
Check out his profile. Oh, the name says it all!

This is for starters:
https://www.nairaland.com/1942386/commit-suicide-bye-nairalanders
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by duni04(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2015
OohMpa:
How's this our plobrem? angry

Somewhere in the east, an igbo man is tlying to plonounce palalleroglam sad
That is a plobrem angry
Serious problem grin
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Jok3r(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Wat a prety gal nd family.
2romantic:
Who can guess what billionaires chat about when they wine and dine?!

Every year the Boat Club in Lagos holds a New Year countdown and fireworks show for its members and their guests – the Nigerian elite. This year was no different as some of Africa’s richest men were in attendance.

Femi Otedola, his daughter Ife/DJ Cuppy and Aliko Dangote posed for a photo at the soirée.

She captioned the pic, “Happy New Year Everyone!!! From My Crew To Yours! Otedola X Cuppy X Dangote #familyfirst #2015 #newyear #workhardplayhard

DJ Cuppy who spun hits at the party, also posed with the cute her followers think so!Prince Otedola.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by PStacks(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Simplicity is Bliss.

Billionaires are simple people.

See how Simple Dangote looks.

The most beautiful things in life are simple things.

First things first, one thing at a time and keep it Simple.

That's a code I live by.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by supaslim(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Her face
Her legs
#wondering#............

Good for them
kilode tem bora!!! Bleaching things! Supaslim noticed it!
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by tchidizahk: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
203 soldiers dismissed for allegedly asking for weapons to fight Boko haram

http:///k4ft3kb
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by niggadee(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
She wan look like white by force foolish gal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Poses With Her Range Rover With Customized Plates / PHOTOS: Phyno Also Shows Off The Guys He Believes Are Made Of Black In Enugu / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.