Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola (42148 Views)

Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? / Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
romzyxy:

Bleaching tinx
too obvious I tell u
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by donblade85: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
[size=40]get free recharge card at "b l a d y h o m e dot tk"[/size]
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Rapsainot(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
ORI COKE

ESE FANTA
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by wise7(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
this is 2015 now,u shud av allow ur space booking to end with 2014

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by mayorjosh(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
*EATING RAW YAM AND DRINKING TIGER URINE*

WAS ma own?
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by TheRealCoolHunK: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
I only like a handful of nairaland ladies as much as I do DJ Cuppy. tongue
Happy new year Annita19.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Rooneyboy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
I'm loving Dangote's swag.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
OohMpa:
How's this our plobrem? angry

Somewhere in the east, an igbo man is tlying to plonounce palalleroglam sad
That is a plobrem angry
Who is this? I hope not someone I know? Nwannaa kedu ije grin
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Coolguy89(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Roland17:
I need that babe phone number, she dey owe me money lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
haha lwkm

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by nonxo007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Her face
Her legs
#wondering#............

Good for them
come on... she's too rich to misbleach
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by roqrules04(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Rich men no dey shout

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by vanstanzy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
warriiboguy:
Dangote looking so so simple

I just love wealthy people, they are so simple. smiley smiley My mentor once said that "Poor people dress UP, while rich people dress DOWN", get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Clemzy16(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ilekeh:

Na you bleach am?
Blame it on Caro white..
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by missAdanna(f): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
She be dudu turn white
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Lawalemi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
See simple men ruling their world. And you are there shouting Up Chelsea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by mooremadu(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
I envy dem jare, can only pray nd work hard dat God in his infinite mercy take us there smdaay..
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by DopeAngel(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
life is sweet when everything says CHEERS! One day. . . Just one day. . .i will be there.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by cap28: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nigerians, forever worshipping people who contribute zero to their lives.

When was the last time you went on to an American or british website and saw anyone worshipping millionaires, especially millionaires who made their money by stealing from their own people?
We have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by fesnge(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Clemzy16:
See her bleaching face..

Enemy of progress.

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by wheezyoung(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
warriiboguy:
Dangote looking so so simple
asin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by cap28: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
[b]Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote Loses $7.8 Billion As Naira, Stocks Plunge

12/23/2014 @ 1:23PM
A few weeks ago, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, announced a nearly 10% devaluation of the Naira, Nigeria’s currency, after admitting that a plunge in world oil prices and dwindling dollar reserves were making it difficult to defend the value of the currency. The Naira is now trading at N187 to $1, compared to N165 in November. In dollar terms, the devaluation has knocked more than $40 billion off the value of Nigeria’s economy.

Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, is the biggest loser among Nigeria’s richest people as the Naira’s slump, coupled with falling stock prices, has erased more than $7.8 billion of his fortune since February, when FORBES locked in the values for its annual ranking of the World’s Billionaires. Dangote was worth $25 billion at the time; as of market close on Tuesday, he’s worth $17.2 billion. More than half of the drop in his fortune has happened since early November. As of Nov. 7, Dangote was worth $21.6 billion, $4.4 billion more than now.

Here’s why: The last few weeks have been a bit of a disaster for many companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Several blue-chip stocks such as Dangote Cement, Zenith Bank, Transcorp and United Bank of Africa among several others have hit one-year-lows as a result of the fall in oil prices, a general uncertainty regarding the 2015 general elections, Central Bank regulatory headwinds, and weak earnings from large cap companies. These have all contributed toward putting naira-denominated assets including equities at risk.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2014/12/23/africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-loses-7-8-billion-as-naira-stocks-plunge/

[/b]

The chickens are coming home to roost.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by cap28: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
[b]After Dangote, the second biggest loser among Nigeria’s ultra-rich is Tony Elumelu, the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, an investment company. Heirs Holdings, which is wholly-owned by Elumelu, is the controlling shareholder in Transcorp, a publicly-listed conglomerate with interests in power production, hotels and agriculture. Transcorp’s current market capitalization is now $700 million, down from $1.4 billion at the beginning of November. Heirs Holdings has lost an estimated $345 million in paper value on Transcorp, and its stake in the company as at Monday is now worth roughly $400 million, down from $700 million. Elumelu’s investments in other listed companies like UBA, Africa Prudential PLC and UBA Capital have shed a little over $27 million in value.

Other big losers include Nigerian multi-millionaire banker Jim Ovia, a co-founder of Zenith Bank. The value of his stake in the financial services provider is $240 million as of late Monday, down from more than $350 million last month. He owns a 9% stake in the bank.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2014/12/23/africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-loses-7-8-billion-as-naira-stocks-plunge/2/
[/b]
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Forwetinnah: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
Her leg black o undecided
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Aitee1:

Yeah..that's how real RICH men look wink

Very simple he is wearing a Chaps sef!! I respect this man.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Decryptor(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Her face
Her legs
#wondering#............

Good for them

Yoruba gehs...no matter the moni, they must bleach! lipsrsealed
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by XuteSleeks(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Word! smiley

Yungwizzzy:
This is the more reason I wanna hustle real hard this year

no need hating them

I'll be richer than them this year IJN!!!

Nice pictures
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Rapsainot:
ORI COKE

ESE FANTA

ORI FANTA
ESE COKE

1 Like

Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by cap28: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
More misery in store for Nigerian looters:

[b]How low will oil fall? $30 is possible
By Matt Egan @mattmegan5 December 31, 2014: 1:56 PM ET

Look out below! The plunge in oil prices may not be over just yet.

Oil took another hit Wednesday, sinking below $53 to a level last seen during the Great Recession. It's hard to recall that crude oil traded for over $100 a barrel as recently as July.

Few saw the energy meltdown coming. Now that it's here, industry analysts warn another move lower is possible as the momentum remains firmly to the downside.

"If this doesn't hold, we could go back to price levels in late 2008 and early 2009 -- down in the $30s. There's no reason why it couldn't happen," said Darin Newsom, senior analyst at Telvent DTN.

That would be good news for the overall U.S. economy, especially consumers who are saving money each time they fill up their gas tanks. If oil fell to around $40 a barrel, that would translate to a national gas average of roughly $1.80 a gallon.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/31/investing/crude-oil-52-dollars-even-lower/index.html

[/b]
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by hahn(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Aitee1:

Yeah..that's how real WEALTHY men look wink

Edited.
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Enosa1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
op...Who edit this pics angry am suppose to be standing beside dangota with my wine glass tongue :Pop...
Re: Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola by Aitee1: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
smoothsk:

Very simple he is wearing a Chaps sef!! I respect this man.

Same here...#respect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks / Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.