Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. (4362 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Cheapest Call Rates And Tariff For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat 2015 / Is This The Latest Development On Mtn Zone Tarriff Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Saecula: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Just discovered that I have of late, particularly this festive season, been spending much on calls.
Please who knows the cheapest call tarriff plan.
Or ways of cutting call cost.

Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Gosj01(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Try send sms or using whatsapp voice

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by vodacom: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Saecula:
Just discovered that I have of late, particularly this festive season, been spending much on calls.
Please who knows the cheapest call tarriff plan.
Or ways of cutting call cost.

Mtn ipulse, call at 11k/sec to any network in Nigeria from the campus n 15k/sec off campus after first min @ 40k/sec mtn-mtn or mtn to other networks.
Benefit include. 1.subscription to caller tunes @ N5 for 30days to some selected tunes
2.Free education tips for 7days
3.Sms @ N2 within campus n N4/pg outside campus
4. Free night calls
5.Free 10mb upon recharge of N100 n above
Dial *406# to migrate. This is the cheapest rate within hidden charges. Glo recently increased bounce plan from 12k/sec to 15k/sec all networks and their free mb is valid for 2days only. Airtel trybe has hidden charges even though they charge 11k/sec all networks within the campus and 20k/sec airtel - airtel, 30k/sec airtel to other networks outside the campus after first min @ 40k/sec. In my opinion, mtn ipulse is only good for longer call except for super saver that charges 40k/sec first min, 15k/sec 2nd to 5th min n 11k/sec from 6th min.dial *408# to migrate.
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by youngsahito(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Mtn zone cos u call @ 4k to any mtn number and 20K to oda network...migrate with *135*1#
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by plucky16(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
youngsahito:
Mtn zone cos u call @ 4k to any mtn number and 20K to oda network...migrate with *135*1#

this tariff has been stock on 40k/sec for weeks now
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Saecula: 1:42am On Jan 02, 2015
youngsahito:
Mine shows 40k per second
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by bennito: 4:42am On Jan 02, 2015
The best for me is mtn Enhanced Goodybag. Wherein you are charged 10 naira for a minute. It's been explained severally on other threads in this site. Visit for further clarification
https://www.nairaland.com/1973904/mtn-enhanced-goodybag-call-all

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2015
bennito:
The best for me is mtn Enhanced Goodybag. Wherein you are charged 10 naira for a minute. It's been explained severally on other threads in this site. Visit for further clarification
https://www.nairaland.com/1973904/mtn-enhanced-goodybag-call-all
Mtn zone my best. I call at the rate of 4k to 8k to all networks with a little tweak
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Walexz02(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
MTN zone is the best tariff for now bro. you can call all networK at 4k/s or 8k/s. to call other networks for this rate,add triple 7 i.e 777 to the number you wanna call. e.g 0805xxxxxxxxxx777.
a little trick again, try dropping the call before it starts ringing when you call by pressing the red botton to ascertain the amount you'll be charged for the call.
compliments of the season... enjoy!
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by pseudonomer: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Walexz02:
MTN zone is the best tariff for now bro. you can call all networK at 4k/s or 8k/s. to call other networks for this rate,add triple 7 i.e 777 to the number you wanna call. e.g 0805xxxxxxxxxx777.
a little trick again, try dropping the call before it starts ringing when you call by pressing the red botton to ascertain the amount you'll be charged for the call.
compliments of the season... enjoy!

When they block it, your eyes will open. Mtchew...
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Walexz02(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2015
pseudonomer:

When they block it, your eyes will open. Mtchew...
Hope you are ok sha Nothing last forever not even your life! Coz God will block your life some day so STF up ok!? And please dont qoute me to say rubbish...

5 Likes

Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by pseudonomer: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Walexz02:

Hope you are ok sha Nothing last forever not even your life! Coz God will block your life some day so STF up ok!? And please dont qoute me to say rubbish...

Do you know why the code works?

I'm sure you don't. It's 2015, I will not be tempted by your post to break my new year resolution.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Walexz02(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2015
pseudonomer:

I'm sure you don't. It's 2015, I will not be tempted by your post to break my new year resolution.

Stupid question. just stf!
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by pseudonomer: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Walexz02:

Stupid question. just stf!

Just as expected. I was having doubt before, now I know you're a product of an empty Big Head!
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Saecula: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2015
pseudonomer:

Guy abeg why does it work.
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by youngsahito(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
plucky16:

you will just av to exercise some patience cos d chargers do fluctuate sometyms... Am still enjoying either 4k or 8k to call any mtn line
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by youngsahito(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
plucky16:

mine is quite diffenent n it also depend on ur location too...Am still enjoyin my mtn to mtn call @ 4k or 8k here...
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by bluemorg72: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by danieldinho: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
3g has been stuck to 40kobo, change ur network to edge to enjoy different zone rate I do get 0.40k from 12am to 4.59 am
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by omoelu1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
danieldinho:
3g has been stuck to 40kobo, change ur network to edge to enjoy different zone rate I do get 0.40k from 12am to 4.59 am
wow! it worked
I have been stuck on the 40k shi for over three weeks now.
thanks manh!
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Walexz02(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
pseudonomer:

Just as expected. I was having doubt before, now I know you're a product of an empty Big Head!

Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Kyase(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Saecula:

Mine shows 40k per second
Ur area no make sense oooh
4k per second in the morning and night.
8k per second in the evening
16k per second during the day
That's how they charge me here in ma area.
And u can call all networks with those charges if u include this in the number *555*
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Saecula: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kyase:

Ur area no make sense oooh
4k per second in the morning and night.
8k per second in the evening
16k per second during the day
That's how they charge me here in ma area.
And u can call all networks with those charges if u include this in the number *555*
Guy ur own beta o.
U mean *555* phone no, then dial?
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Saecula: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
danieldinho:
Nooo, I use nokia torch fone to make calls.wetin concern am with 3g kwan.
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Kyase(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Saecula:

Guy ur own beta o.
U mean *555* phone no, then dial?
After the phone no
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Haben1: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
wow, i still got the best so far, am still watching ......
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Saecula: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kyase:

After the phone no
Hmmm, ok o.
So wats d logic behind the trick?
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Etesam(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Saecula:

Hmmm, ok o.
So wats d logic behind the trick?
Just take the tweak; forget the logic.
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by luluosas(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2015
MTN business is your best bet for now. 12k/sec flat rate to all network after 40k/sec for the first 60 seconds of the day. Migrate by dialing *160*1# and thank me later.
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Saecula: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
luluosas:
MTN business is your best bet for now. 12k/sec flat rate to all network after 40k/sec for the first 60 seconds of the day. Migrate by dialing *160*1# and thank me later.
12k? Exorbitant
Re: Cheapest Call Tarriff Plan And Ways Of Cutting Call Cost. by Saecula: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Etesam:
Just take the tweak; forget the logic.
I will assume u dont know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know / Airtel 200 For 1 Gig Still Working? / Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.