Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria (4365 Views)

90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) / Glo Pre Activated Data, Pls Com In And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Long before now, Airtel is the only network in Nigeria that can access Facebook Freebasics service and sites on Freebasics. The uplifting news now is that, you can now access Freebasics using Etisalat network in Nigeria.
I decided to use my Etisalat Sim to browse Facebook, and I was redirected to a page asking me if I want to use my data or go to Free Mode. You can only browse sites within the Freebasics service like Facebook, Messenger, Nairaland, BBC, Ask.com, Wikipedia, Jobberman etc
Freebasics can be accessed on the app and also on the Web. You will browse sites without an active data and airtime till you get tried. You can download Freebasics Android app, Also you can visit the web version via internet.org or 0.freebasics.com

I just hope MTN and GLO follows suit.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by Emmysky(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2017
hmm
Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by emzreus(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2017
Nice one from Etibaba
Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by FUCKmeHARD: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
A nigerian just lost 500k becux u no longer can tell if its true cal or Etisalat marketers calling to prank again..

Thats after robbing us with no appology.

Etisalat pls stop robbing Nigerians. You've made it a duty to always come to rob anytime you need cash by constantly calling with various ETISALAT numbers. My own case is whenever I pick these cals on my touch light nokia, N100 wil disapear like that.
I dont recharge again. Reported to Ncc yet noting. Some of these numbers which hardly stay a day without attempting to rob at least 3 or 4 times are:

final warning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by jericco1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Shit
Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Others should join soon. Tho freebasics needs improvement.
Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
If you need the latest technology solutions or cheats on feeebasics, just search for ityunit.com and browse for free
Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by ikbnice(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
FUCKmeHARD:
A nigerian just lost 500k becux u no longer can tell if its true cal or Etisalat marketers calling to prank again..

Thats after robbing us with no appology.

Etisalat pls stop robbing Nigerians. You've made it a duty to always come to rob anytime you need cash by constantly calling with various ETISALAT numbers. My own case is whenever I pick these cals on my touch light nokia, N100 wil disapear like that.
I dont recharge again. Reported to Ncc yet noting. Some of these numbers which hardly stay a day without attempting to rob at least 3 or 4 times are:

final warning
bro, download callblocker and be free. I don't need to report them to NCC again. I only report them to callblocker and it does the job clean always.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Launches Freebasics Using (free.facebook.com) In Nigeria by FellaL: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
good one from etisalat

(1) (Reply)

Zain 1k/month Data Plan. / Blackberry Subscription On A Droid....... HOW??????? / Refurbished Iphone Vs Brand New Tecno (ADVICE A BROTHER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.